chapter 67

"Thankyou" I said and then started my speech.

"Honestly when I was told about the passing of my grandma I didnt knkw what to think or do. I was crushed. She was my besfriend and I loved her alot. I'll miss her of course but I know that shes in a better place now.

My grandma was always there for me and I truly dont know what I would have done with out her.

Now that shes gone I take time out of my day just to think about all the amazing memories we made together and how much happiness she brang into the world.

I love you grandma. Forever and always" I said wiping my eyes and walking off the stage. I sat next to my mum and she gave me a hug.

Skip funeral.

The funeral was a good way to say goodbye but it really sucked that I even had to say goodbye.

_______________________________________

It had been a few days and I was ready to leave new jersey. My mum wasnt really home and my brother was at school so I didnt really have anything to do during the days.

I said goodbye to my mum before she left for work and then made my way to the airport. I waited for my flight to board and I caught a plane back home.

"Josh!" I said excitedly as i saw him standing waiting to pick me up. I ran up and gave him a hug kissing him on the lips for longer than I meant too
👉👈

"How are you" he asked as he picked up my bag and led me to his car. "I'm good actually" I said reassuring him.

He dropped me to my apartment and insisted on walking me to my room. "You dont have to do thi-" I said before I saw my room covered with confetti, balloons and my bestfriends. "SUPRISE" they yelled which made me smile. "Did u do this" I asked josh and he pointed at avani. "Aww avani!!!" I said and ran and gave her a hug. "Ya like it?" She asked smiling. "Of course thankyouuuu" I said before going and hugging everyone else that was here.

It had been a few hours and everyone had left. "Time to get ready for the party tonight" avani said and leading me to my room. "This is what your gonna wear and this is what I'm gonna wear, and then we are gonna take pictures and be cute and stuff" she said and I started laughing. "Uhh okay sure" I said and went to get into the outfit she picked out for me.

Nessabarrett: party w bae <3

@avani: hot!
@nessabarrett: u!!
@joshrichards: beautifull 😍😍
@nessabarrett: ily <3
@jadenhossler: invites!
@nessabarrett: come plz!!
@rileyhubatka: wow 🤩🤩
@nessabarrett: too sweet love <3
Load more comments

I posted a picture on instagram and a

vani drove to the party venue

When we got to the party it was so crowded and I thought tonight I'm not even gonna care I'm just gonna go crazy and do whatever I want.

I grabbed a beer and so did avani. We danced all night and sang to a bunch of songs that played. It was so much fun, a great way for the night back on LA.

It was around 2am and everyone was starting to leave, except of course the usual people who stay.

Jaden
Anthony
Avani
Josh
Nessa
Payton
Charli
Chase
Griff
Kio
Bryce
Dixie
Addison
Mads
Madi
And comment if you can remember any others because as of right now I cant!

We all sat in a circle and played truth or dare.

"Truth or dare" charli asked me. "Hmm truth" I said laughing. "Are you a virgin?" She said. I'm suprised she even knows what that is. "Nope" I said giggling. I was completely wasted as you could tell.

"Okay uhm, truth or dare jad- jaden!" I said waiting for his reply. "Dare!" He said listening. "I dare you to take your shirt off" I said laughing uncontrollably. "Easy" he said and pulled off his top. I saw josh clench his jaw and I got nervous. It was on a dare nothing else even though jaden jad abs and I could look at them all day, he was my bestfriend and that's that.

"Truth or dare josh" jaden said staring at him. "Truth" he said confidently. "Is it true that you kissed charli after nessa broke up with you?" He said and I could tell he was trying to stir up stuff but I wanted to know was it true?

"Yup, it is" he said looking over at me. "Wowwww that's friends ship and loyalty right there" I said trying to stand up but then falling. "We were broken up so it's not cheating" josh added. "But you said you'd still loved her" avani said going to help me up. "It was just a kiss and a bit" charli said trying to clear her name. "And a bit?" Chase asked confused. "Fine we only made out" charli said. "ONLY" I said laughing. I couldnt tell if I was hurt or not because of all the alcohol I had consumed. "You kissed a chi- child" I laughed even though it hurt more in my heart and head.

"Shut the fuck up nessa" charli said getting up. "Dont talk to her like that" avani said getting mad. "Come here" charli said so nessa tried walking up to her but avani stopped her. "if it was not for vaniiii ova herreeee I would throw hands" I said laughing.

"You wouldnt lay a hand on me bitch" charli said angrily. "I would but your not worth my time" i said all of a sudden sober as fuck. I walked up to her but was again blocked by avani. She pulled me away while I yelled at charli. "Fuck you bitch ass hoe!" I said but as I was speaking I could tell I was still drunk because I would never say that otherwise.

Charli should have just shutup. "She knows a lot of words for a child" avani said which made me burst out into laughter as she drove me home. I wasnt aad or anything I was high on life by now and everything was hilarious.

Qotc!
Question of the chapter is what is your favourite season?
Mines summer!
Also Angel's and demons comes out on the 19th and I'm SO EXCITED!!!
Anyone else???