chapter 39

"Ok, um, never have I ever been arrested" I said looking around to see who would put there finger down. No one ended up putting there finger down. "Chase almost did" cynthia laughed. Everyone went silent. "Never have I ever loved someone in this group" cynthia said breaking the silence. Josh, avani, Anthony, payton, me, charli and chase all out a finger down. I still do I thought to myself. While I was putting my finger down I made eye contact with josh and he looked down and away from me as fast as he could. Ugh.

"Never have I ever liked my bestfriends girlfriend" josh said looking up at chase and waiting for him to put his finger down. Chase didnt put his finger down. "Put your finger down chase" josh said pointing at him. "Shes not your anymore so it doesnt count" chase said. "It still counts" charli said backing him up. "Fine" chase said and put down his finger. I could see jaden discreetly put down his finger out of the corner of my eye.

"Never have I ever faked something on social media" chase said digging at josh since he told millions of people I cheated when I didnt. "Fuck you" josh said. You could tell he was pushed off. I knew he regretted what he did but I didnt know if he was sorry for what he did to me. "Dang it" chaser said. Everyone asked him what he did. "One time I pretended to be a mum to date tiktoks boys" he explained. Everyone started laughing and so did he.

It was getting really late and we decided to pack up. I walked with jaden to one of the Uber's to get a ride back to the hotel. The ride was pretty silent and boring. I just went on Instagram and pinterest.

When we arrived to the hotel the phase 1 people had to find somewhere to sleep, some slept on the ground and some shared a bed. Me avani and charli managed to fit on one bed which was pretty shocking.

I woke up and packed my bags to go home. Payton and jackson were catching a different flight but everyone else was going on the flight at 11am to la. I was gonna stay at avanis until I found a place to stay. "Ready to go" trent called out. Eventually we made our way out the door and to the airport via the bus. I sat next to jaden and I fell asleep on him. I didnt get a very good sleep last night. I was thinking about everything that had happened this past week. Only a week ago my life was perfect and I couldnt ask for anything better. I had an amazing boyfriend, I lived in an awesome house with him and some of my closest friends and I was happy. Now I have no boyfriend, I dont live with my bestfriends and I'm heart broken and sad 25/8.

We got past security and were at the waiting area. I was hoping to sit next to avani cause she made everything fun. And flights are the worst. I was posting on social media. I had made a few tiktoks and I was posting them as well as something on Instagram.

@nessabarrett: flying home <3

@avani: wow 🤩🤩
@nessabarrett: <3
@madlewis: so cute!!
@nessabarrett: thankyou bby <3
@jadenhossler: she cute cute
@charlidamelio: damn girly 😍
@luvanthony: photo creds 👉👈😔
@nessabarrett: photo creds to Anfony!
Load more comments

I looked through my comments before we boarded the flight. I saw the top few comments and frowned. There was no Josh. Usually every post I had josh would be top comment and it would pop up first when I opened the comments. Not anymore. "Flight 63682, is now boarding" I heard. I snapped out of my thoughts and got up and walked with Jaden to board the plane.

I was right behind jaden and I saw him sit. "See ya" he said waving goodbye as i walked past him to find my seat.

When I found my seat I had to squeeze into the middle. I was next to avani. I gave her a hug hello and sat down. I looked to my left ( the window seat ) and I saw the one and only josh. I quickly turned my head away. Shit. This is awkward.