chapter 80

it was the same day and I was in my room on my phone. There was a knock at my door.

"come in!" I called out.

"hey ness, just wanted to tell you we are having a party tonight" josh said.

"oh okay, cool" I said "thankyou"

"algd see you down there"

i got out of bed and looked for something to wear to the party even though it was hours away.

I looked through a bunch of clothes and outfits until I found a perfect one.

I got ready because the party started at 8 and it was already 7:25

I wore this

it was a lil short but I didnt really mind

I walked down after doing my makeup and straightening my hair.

"hey boys" I smiled at them all.

"hey" they all said looking at me.

"let's get this party started" I said and went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

soon people started arriving, people I didnt even know.

I went to the dance floor and started dancing with some of the people around and was having some fun.

"hey nessa" someone said grabbing my waist.

I looked over to see who it was.

"caleb?" I questioned and pushed his hands off me.

caleb was my bestfriend from high school. Idk what he was doing here in LA.

"yeah" he said pulling me into him.

"uhm caleb can you stop" I said stepping away.

"I know you want me" he said

"I really dont" i said looking up at him.

he wasnt even that drunk. maybe tipsy. But i could tell he knew what he was doing.

"caleb i dont want to do this" i said again pushing his hands off my body.

"but-" he went to speak.

"SHE SAID BACK OFF"  someone yelled and everyone stepped away and I saw josh walking our way

I walked in front of josh so he couldnt get pass.

"leave it josh it's not worth it" I said pushing him back.

His jaw was clenched and his hands were now fists.

"just walk away" I said.

he stopped and I turned around then all of a sudden caleb was on the floor with a busted lip and black eye.

"JOSH!" I screamed

"He deserved it" he said looking over to me.

"yeah but-" I was cut off

"no buts ge can go fuck himself he tried to hurt you" he said and walked away.

Caleb got up off the floor and walked out.

I didnt run after josh because I didnt want to talk right now.

I could of handled it.

Note - SHORT CHAPTER.
any suggestions for this story would be muchly appreciated, I've got no ideas which is why I havent updated so im not sure of I should just end the book or what. what do you guys think ?