chapter 4

Nessas pov

We had pulled in to the driveway and josh grabbed my bags while I hopped out of the car. We walked up to the door and josh opened the door with his key. He entered and took my bags upstairs to his and jadens room. First I saw griffin and bryce on the couch I walked up to them and said hi. I gave both of them a hug and sat on the couch too between both of them. They were watching a movie so I just watched too. We talked through a lot of it, so I didnt really know what the movie was about. Josh came down a few minutes later. "Nessa" someone called "yea?" I called back it was jaden. I jumped out of my seat on the couch and ran up to him. I gave him a tight hug. Jaden is one of my best friends, we had met a long time ago before me and josh met. Me and jaden have been friends for years and years now. "So wheres my lolliepop" Jaden said "uhm, I ate it?" He just laughed at me which made me laugh.

Later on I was laying in josh's bed and I got a few messages from chase, again.

C: hey ness
C: we can meet up if you want
N: hey chase, I'm down for meet ups whenever
N: nessa*

As soon as chase messaged me, I felt josh looking over my shoulder and reading my messages. I didnt want to pull my phone away so he couldn't see because it would look suspicious so I just pretended like i didnt know he was looking. After I read the messages, josh pulled the phone out of my hand and answered the messages chase had sent me. "There you go" he said handing me back my phone, "thanks" I said confused. "Whys he messaging you anyways?" Josh said "josh I already told you I dont know, I think he just wants to meet up or something" I said, "hmm okay" he replied. I just left that conversation and walked over to make some tiktoks. I was doing one tiktok where you "throw it back" but just when I was about to josh picked me up and threw me on the bed. "JOSH" I screamed he was just laughing and so was I.

A few hours later we had eaten and it was getting late. Me and josh were cuddled up in his bed and I decided it was time for me to sleep. I mean it was like 11:30pm. I said goodnight to josh and layed in his arms, before I fell asleep I heard josh whisper "goodnight ness" and kissed me on the forehead. Throughout the night my phone kept having notifications. I guess I forgot to turn it to silent. I really didnt want to get up and look at it so I just stayed in bed hoping that they would stop. Then I felt josh get out of bed. "What are you doing" I whispered "just checking your phone, it wont shutup" he whispered back. "Ok". He turned it to silent and hopped back in bed when he walked over to hop back in bed he seemed a little but mad but I didnt check to see what my phone was buzzing about. I'll just check in the morning.  I fell back to sleep and so did he. I woke up, once again. Josh's phone was ringing.

Josh's pov

Nessas phone had been going off all night. It was so loud and kept waking me up. Finally I couldn't take it and jumped out of bed to check it. "What are you doing" I heard nessa whisper "checking you phone, I wont shut up" I replied. "Ok". I looked at her phone and I had my finger print in it so I could see why it was blowing up. It was chase hudson. He keep messaging nessa, we both have no idea why. I thought it was weird, and messaging her at 4 in the morning that kind of had me annoyed, I love my sleep. I opened her phone up and looked at the messages he sent.

C: babe
C: nessa
C: I miss you
C: I need you
C: nessa come over
C: please
C: I want you
C: come over the door is open
C: please
C: reply
Read at 4:28am

I looked through the messages and I was pretty mad. He knows I'm with nessa but hes messaging her at 4am trying to confess that he wants her? I just left him on read. I hopped back in bed after putting her phone on silent.

.