Outdoor Pool Time!

Type: Short Story (No reader insert)
Written by; @rikkaxira4ever
POV: Third person

It was one late afternoon, when Iride shared a brilliant idea of his with the others in the common room.

"Let's all go to the pool together!" He had announced.

His fellow gamers glanced at each other in confusion

"W-What..?" They all said in unison

"Come on! It'll be fun!" He smiled

"P-Pool? Don't you mean the public bath?" Himiko said. Karin and Zakuro instantly started blushing.

"W-WAIT! YOU'RE SUGGESTING THAT WE ALL TAKE A BATH TOGETHER!???" Karin screamed.

"EVEN THOUGH WE'RE OPPOSITE GENDERS!?!??!?" Zakuro finished, as if reading her mind. Although, he and Karin were concerned for themselves.

"No no. Onigasaki told me that he found a public pool on one of the floors. I was thinking that we could all check it out!"

"O-ONIGASAKI!!!" Zakuro turned to face him.

"What? I was looking around the building." Kaikoku shrugged innocently.

"That sounds fun!" Himiko said. Now it was Anya's turn to be displeased.

"Count me out. No way in HELL am I joining in."

"Aww come on Anya!" Iride pleaded, "It'd be more fun if you came!"

"Quite the opposite actually.." Zakuro muttered. Although, Anya clearly heard him.

Anya banged the table and shot up, grabbing the collar of Zakuro's shirt. "YOU WANT TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE PUNK!?!"

"Let go of me:" Zakuro said sternly.

"WHO MADE YOU THE BOSS OF ME!!?!?!"

Anya and Zakuro then started arguing, as per usual.

Yuzu sighed. "Ah, there goes Zakk and Anboy and their usual disputes."

"I'm out too!" Karin instantly stood up. "I have to... um... uh.."

Yuzu smirked and got up as well, hugging Karin the way she always does. Which Karin especially hates.

"Aw Karirin.. you scared..?" Yuzu mused.

"S-SCARED!?!! OF THESE GUYS!?!" Karin gestured to the five boys of the group.

"I didn't say anything about boys.." Yuzu winked.

"U-UH..."

Yuzu let go of Karin. "I say it's a great idea Akki, it'll be fun!" Yuzu glanced at Karin, and winked "it'd be fun to spend time together..."

Karin shivered. "Now I'm actually scared."

Iride beamed. "What about you, Onigasaki?"

"Sure, why not." Kaikoku said, "Not like I have anything better to do..."

"Aikawa?"

Of course, Makino wasn't listening. He was fast asleep.

"We'll take that as a yes then!" Iride said.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! Yuzu cheered, "LETS GO!"

"YEAAAHHH!!" Iride joined her. Kaikoku grinned his usual grin and Himiko smiled.

As for Anya, Karin and Zakuro. They were scared for themselves and regretting ever getting involved in this.

........