Day 7: Tucking in Tag/Cutting loose thread || YuzuKarin

Type of story: Flufftober entry
Written by: @rikkaxira4ever
Warnings: None
POV: 3rd person POV

A/N: Before I begin, I actually did not really understand what today's prompt meant 😅 I would assume that "tucking in tag" would mean when you have the price tag still on your shirt and you need to tuck it in. As well as "cutting loose thread" which I assumed meant cutting off a thread from your clothing that's loose . Let me know if these two things metaphorically mean something else but for now, this is what I think the prompt means so I'm gonna stick with it XD

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥ 。゚. ─────

"Ka - ri - riiiin~!!!" Yuzu slipped her arms between Karin's waist and pulled her in from behind.

"G-GYAA-!!" Karin screamed, "Y-Yuzu!! I told you to stop doing th-that..!!"

"Aww I'm sorry Karirin." Yuzu put on a sly smile, "I just wanted to give you a  h u g ~"

Yuzu and Karin were alone in the vacant common room as everyone was busy doing normal day activities. It was one of Yuzu's rare opportunity to be alone with her, she just had to take advantage of it.

Karin blushed a crimson red, "Y-You surprised me-!!" She put Yuzu's arms down, "Jeez, warn me next time okay?"

Yuzu wore a pout, "Aw come on now, that's no fu-" but before she could finish, something by Karin's shirt collar caught her eye.

Karin stared at her confused, "W-What?"

All of a sudden, Yuzu grabbed onto Karin's shoulders and drew in close, wearing such a serious expression. Surprised, Karin struggled to process what just happened. She attempted to back away, blushing beat red.

"Y-Yuzu!! What's gotten into you-!??"

Yuzu continued to stare at the spot like a hungry cat. "Hmm.. Interesting.." She muttered to herself as she analyzed Karin so intently.

"W-What..!? What is it-!?"

Yuzu then reached out for Karin and yanked something off her shirt so swiftly and smoothly. Karin flinched, startled, in response.

"Just as I thought." Yuzu said, and held up her fist. A shirt tag was wrapped around her fingers, "You still had the tag on your shirt."

"S-Seriously!??" Karin stared at the price tag in Yuzu's hands, "G-Gosh that's embarrassing..."

Phew, it's only a shirt tag, I thought it was because of something else..
Karin thought to herself relieved.

Just then, Karin noticed a small loose thread hanging from Yuzu's lab coat. "Ah, your coat!" Karin said, pointing it out.

Yuzu looked down to where Karin was pointing, "Oh my, your right. Must be a loose thread that came out of the stitching."

"Hang on a sec.." Karin walked over to the kitchen and came back with a pair of scissors. She bent down and grabbed a hold of the thin loose thread, taking her shears and carefully cutting it off.

"There!" Karin said, and hoisted herself up.

Yuzu tackled Karin once more into a tight bear hug, "Ahh~ thank you Karirin~!!"

"KYAH-!! Yuzu-!! Didn't I tell you to warn me!!?"

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥ 。゚. ─────

And there you have it! Hopefully you guys enjoyed that! It's so weird to actually be writing less than I normally do, but I'd like to say it's going good so far 😂😂

Be sure to come back and check out tomorrow's one shot!!