Day 13: Breakfast in Bed || Makino x F!Reader

Type of story: Flufftober entry (with reader insert)
Written by: @rikkaxira4ever
Warnings: None
POV: 3rd person POV

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥  。゚. ─────

"Good morning! Makino-san!" came the cheery voice of Y/N from outside of Makino's bedroom door.

It was early in the morning at Genome Tower. Y/N woke up pretty early and decided to make a special breakfast for her boyfriend, Makino. She thought it would be a fun and cute gesture to make breakfast for him and deliver it to him in bed.

Once Y/N opened the door to Makino's bedroom, she found him still lying in bed asleep. She walked over to him and gently nudged him awake, greeting him once more.

"I made you breakfast," she said with a smile. Makino slowly sat upright and gave her a nod in response. Despite his minimal speech, he seem to be genuinely excited for the food Y/N prepared for him.

Y/N took her tray and set it down carefully onto Makino's lap. Two bento boxes took up the middle of the platter, one filled with rows of fresh breakfast sandwiches and another with a steaming omurice. To the right of Y/N's tray was a tall glass of squeezed orange juice.

"Ehehe, looks like I made quite a bit," Y/N laughed nervously, "Hopefully you're hungry. Go ahead, eat up!"

Makino reached for a sandwich and took a big bite, the bursting flavours of tomato and basil filling Makino's mouth. He then took a bite out of the omelet rice. The warm softness of the egg corresponded well with the sandwich's flavour.

"This is really good, Y/N." Makino said, giving her a nod of approval, making Y/N blush.

Serveral minutes went by and Makino ended up finishing the meal. With one last sip of the orange juice, he set his glass down.

"How was it?" Y/N asked, cleaning up the cutlery.

"Wonderful." Makino said with a gentle smile, "I'd love to have it again sometime."

Y/N couldn't help but smile, ""I'm glad you liked it!"

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥  。゚. ─────

Aaaaaand that wraps it up for this chapter! I never actually wrote a oneshot for Makino before, so this was definitely an interesting challenge XD

Hopefully you guys liked it!