Manga (Flufftober Day 12, Anya x GN! Reader)

Flufftober Day 12: Sharing Hobbies
Type: Fluff
Written By: @fictionaltingz
Warnings: None
POV: Third-Person

(A/N) So I'm not too sure about this one, and I had like, no idea of what to write for this prompt so I just wrote a drabble. Again, since these are all rushed I'm not sure about the quality, so I might end up rewriting all my Flufftober entries once Flufftober ends.

Also, @rikkaxira4ever and I didn't post our entries yesterday (October 12th) because she wrote hers late and because yesterday was IPOC blackout day.

But other than that, I hope you guys enjoy whatever the hell this is!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't care."

"Let's just read manga all day, then. Today's the only day we get a break from playing games with Paca and the others."

Anya sighed, bored, as he walked over to his bookshelf and picked out a random manga.

(Y/N) was already seated comfortably on the floor, a manga volume in hand.

"What are you reading?" he asked them.

"Attack on Titan. You?"

"Noragami."

And for the rest of the day, the two sat together, revelling in the peaceful atmosphere surrounding them as they spent their whole day reading.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(A/N) Gods, that was really short. I mean, I did say I wrote a drabble, after all. Anyways, thank you for reading, and stay tuned for the coming days!