Blush (Zakuro x F!Teasing! Reader)

Type: Fluff
Warning: None
POV: Third Person
Written by: @fictionaltingz

A/N So I finally found some inspiration to actually write, so thank you for requesting @HannahTheFox! I hope y'all enjoy whatever the hell this is (also I apologize this took way longer to write than expected)
____________________________________________________________________
The let's players were seated comfortably in the common room, relaxing before the cursed alpaca came around to give them another task. Everyone seemed to be in a state of peace, except for one boy. Zakuro, who was unable to even form words and make coherent sentences, was seated in the corner turned away from the rest of the group. His face was a bright red - which, luckily, no one had seen yet - and his body was tucked together. At a closer inspection, it was obvious to tell that he was wildly embarrassed, but no one seemed to pay any mind. That, is until he felt ready to turn back around.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOUR FACE! IT'S SO RED! NONE OF THE GIRLS EVEN GOT NEAR YOU THIS TIME AND YOU'RE STILL EMBARRASSED!" Anya blurted, clutching his stomach from laughter. Everyone's heads whipped around to look at him.

"What happened to you? You're not usually this red," Kaikoku said, failing to keep his snickers in.

"N-NOTHING HAPPENED! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING A-AT ALL! NOTHING!" Zakuro unintentionally screamed, his voice shaky and cracking. His eyes flickered over to his girlfriend (Y/N), who was also struggling to keep her laughs in. She looked over to him, her laughs subsiding and her mouth curling into a smirk.

"Are you sure about that, Zakkun? It doesn't look that way to me," she said to him, her smirk growing as his eyes widened.

"Yes. Nothing happened at all." he muttered quietly, his ears turning somehow even more red than before as he turned away. Kaikoku let out another laugh.

"Something happen between you two?" Kaikoku asked (Y/N), his eyes flicking
over to Zakuro.

"Why don't you ask the man himself," (Y/N) snickered, winking at Zakuro.

"I-I SWEAR! NOTHING HAPPENED!" Zakuro squealed, covering his face with his hands as his blush grew impossibly redder. Everyone laughed as he shut his eyes in embarrassment.

"Alright, everyone. That was fun, but let's leave him alone for a bit," Yuzu piped up, her voice surprisingly calm and authoritative. She got up from her spot, walking away. Everyone stood up behind her, walking off on their own, little conversations sprouting around.

"Come on Anya, pleaseeeeee come with me to the bath," Iride begged.

"Absolutely not. Go on your own. I ain't coming with you," Anya grunted.

"Oooooh! The bath, you say? Don't mind if I tag along," Yuzu giggled.

"Eww. Stop being gross," Anya groaned, acting as if he was going to throw up. Zakuro tuned out the rest of the world as he hid his face in his knees and rocked himself back and forth, attempting to calm himself down from those moments of embarrassment. He felt a tap on his shoulder as he carefully looked up, only to be met with the face of his (current) mortal enemy. His girlfriend looked down at him, a smirk present on her face. She sat down beside him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, cuddling closer into his side. His face looked like it was about to explode, and there was steam coming out of his ears.

"W-what do you w-want from me," he muttered, sinking his head back into his knees.

"Awwww, Zakkun, are you embarrassed? You don't have to be embarrassed, you know? I'm your girlfriend! That's nothing to be embarrassed about, unless there is?" (Y/N) said, laughing lightly as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"R-right. N-Nothing at all t-to be embarrassed about," he muttered again.

"Awww, you're cute. Well, I've had my fun. Come on, let's go join the others," (Y/N) said, grabbing Zakuro's hand and attempting to pull him up. He didn't budge.

"Go ahead without me. I-I'll join you in a bit."

"I already told you there's nothing to be embarrassed about! Just come along," (Y/N) exclaimed, giving one more harsh tug. Zakuro suddenly tumbled forward and landed flat on his face. (Y/N) looked at him, her face growing brighter from embarrassment (as if she was ever going to admit that.)

"Ummm, sorry about that! I'll meet you with the others!" (Y/N) said, quickly rushing off, leaving Zakuro behind to collect himself. He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh, before picking himself up and dusting himself off. He turned around, walking off in the direction of the others.
____________________________________________________________________
Everyone was crowded around outside, enjoying the warmth of spring. The sun beat down on their backs, warm but not overwhelming.

"Has Oshigiri-san come out yet?" Kaikoku asked (Y/N), his eyes flicking towards the building, checking for any signs of the aforementioned man.

"He should be out soon. I left him alone for a bit so he could calm down a little," she replied. As if on cue, Zakuro stepped outside, shielding his eyes from the bright sun.

"Speak of the devil," Kaikoku said, a smirk growing on his face as he walked towards the boy. "Hey Zakuro, you ok? You were looking like a tomato in there," Kaikoku said, a teasing lilt in his voice.

"NONE OF THE GIRLS WERE EVEN NEAR YOU AND YOU WERE STILL RED!" Anya exclaimed loudly, laughing, grabbing everyone's attention. They all turned their heads towards Zakuro, who was beginning to grow red again. He quickly turned on his heel, walking right back into the building.

"H-hey Zakuro! Wait!" (Y/N) said, running after him, as everyone let out a laugh.

"W-will he be alright?" Himiko asked, concern lacing her voice. Kaikoku watched Zakuro disappear into the building before turning around and facing the girl.

"He'll be fine. He always is," he remarked with a small smile.
____________________________________________________________________
A/N I apologize profusely that ending was horrible but I was running out of ideas and wasn't sure how to end this. Also, @HannahTheFox, I really tried to stick to your request, but I ended up making everyone tease Zakuro as well, so if you don't like this, tell me and I'll rewrite it for you. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this, and thank you for requesting @HannahTheFox!