Nice Inside (Anya X Himiko)

Type: Shipping Story (Himiko X Anya)
Warnings: Some swears
Written By: @rikkaxira4ever
POV: Third person

(NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS LINKED WITH THE CHAPTER "Outdoor Pool Time!" AND TAKES PLACE AFTER IT)

One day after Iride and the others hung out at the pool, the gamers all gathered together for breakfast.

"Yesterday was pretty fun! Right everyone?" Iride asked, cheerfully.

"Yeah," Karin agreed, "the shower after it felt even better though!"

"Oh? You actually enjoyed yourself Karirin?" Yuzu asked with a sly smile, "You seemed really against the whole thing.." Yuzu wrapped her arms around Karin's waist.

Karin blushed with embarrassment, "C-Cut it out Yuzu..!!"

While Karin was trying to get Yuzu off her, Punitsuki waltzed into the room. Iride gave him a friendly smile.

"Someone looks happy," he said. He turned to face Anya's direction, "Seems to me he really enjoyed himself yesterday!"

Anya looked at Iride and looked away, with an annoyed expression. Himiko felt a little uneasy.

Yuzu noticed how she was acting and immediately remembered their talk from the day before.

"Hey Yuzu," Karin whispered to her, "do you think Himiko's going to be okay?"

"I'm sure she will be." Yuzu reassured her, "Anboy won't hurt her. It's best to trust Himi and see what she's going to do."

Everyone finished eating and resumed to their normal daily activities. Kaikoku and Zakuro both left the room, probably to go exploring as usual. Makino headed out as well, maybe he was going to his room. Anya also left to go to his room as well.

Yuzu and Karin gave Himiko an encouraging smile and they too made their way out.

Now it was only Himiko and Iride left in the common room, still sitting on the dining table. Perhaps Iride wanted to stay back, Himiko thought.

An awkward silence fell between the two which made Himiko feel a little nervous.

"Not going to head out too Himiko?" Iride asked her.

"Eh? U-Uh.. n-no.."

"Ah, okay." Iride smiled.

Silence fell once again. Himiko dropped her gaze and looked down at her feet

Hmm... maybe I can ask Iride for some advice on how to talk to Kudou..
Himiko thought.
Given on how such good friends they both are..

Himiko opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself.

W-What if he judges me? But... Iride doesn't seem to be that kind of person.. but, what if maybe I'm just too embarrassed to confide him..

"Did you want to say something Himiko?" Iride asked.

Himiko jolted from her thoughts. "E-Eh? U-Uhm.. well.. I.."

"You can tell me anything." Iride smiled once again, "That is only if you want to. I just thought that maybe something was bothering you and I could help."

Iride's friendliness eased Himiko which made her feel a little more relaxed. She nodded and took a deep breath.

"Well.. I was just wondering if.. you could give me some advice.." she told him.

"Advice? Sure thing! What's the situation?"

"See..um.. well.. I have this friend.. and.. I noticed that their.. acting a little different and.. I'm worried about them.."