Day 29: Raking Leaves Together ||Himiko x F!Reader

Type of story: Flufftober entry (without reader insert)
Written by: @rikkaxira4ever
Warnings: None
POV: 3rd person

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥ 。゚. ─────

"Ehhh.. Himi I'm tiiiired..!!" Y/N complained.

"Aw come on, we can't have that attitude!"
Himiko called over encouragingly, "We're getting so close!"

On this beautiful chilly morning, Himiko and Y/N were outside of Genome Tower, raking the leaves together. Something about Himiko saying Paca was looking for someone to help with the numerous fallen leaves outside, to which Himiko delightedly accepted.

Himiko was over by the right side of the tower, bundled up with a warm jacket and scarf, enthusiastically hard at work. Y/N however was beside her dressed warm as well, leaning onto her rake, taking a rest.

"Himi we've been at this for hoursss.." Y/N continued to whine, as she thrusted her arms around her tiredly, "Beside it's getting colder every minute!"

"Hmm..." Himiko put a finger on her chin, "You do have a point.." her eyes wandered over at a nearby pile of leaves that they recently gathered. Her eyes lit up. Himiko had an idea.

"Hey Y/N!" She called, as she took a hold of her hand, "Come over here with me!"

"Ehhh? Where are we going?"

Himiko lead Y/N to the leafy pile of crimson and burgundy and set down her and Y/N's rake by a nearby tree.

"Himiko what are we doing here?" Y/N asked, exasperatedly. "I thought we were heading back insi—"

But before Y/N could finish, Himiko grabbed her by the hand once more and jumped into the large pile.

"Kyaa!! H-Himiko-!!" Y/N screamed in surprise, tumbling into the leafy pit with her.

A few moments later, the two both immersed from the colourful collection of leaves around them.

"Wasn't that fun!?" Himiko's eyes light up with delight.

"Okay I got admit, that was fun!" Y/N laughed.

The two had then continued to enjoy the rest of their morning raking the leaves and having fun together.

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥ 。゚. ─────

Hope you liked that little oneshot, I looked at the prompt for this day and immediately thought of Himiko XD

Thank you for reading!! ^^