Day 23: "Oh No! They're Hot!" || KaiZakk

Type of story: Flufftober entry (without reader insert)
Written by: @rikkaxira4ever
Warnings: None
POV: 3rd person

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥ 。゚. ─────

"Onigasaki."

"Oshigiri, come on! Give it a rest! "

It was a crisp, autumn evening. Zakuro and Kaikoku were together in Kaikoku's bedroom, upon an intrusion from Zakuro who was making sure Kaikoku was drinking enough water that night. In which Kaikoku thought was completely unnecessary.

"Why do you care if I'm drinking water or not?"

"Because hydration is important!!" Zakuro insisted.
(A/N: Literally my mom— okay back to the story-)

Kaikoku sighed, "I can't deal with you.." He got up from his bed and headed towards the closet, "I was just about to get ready for the night, so can you please leave so I can change? Or are you going to barge in on me again while I'm half naked?"

"W-What no-!!" a red faced Zakuro denied quite defensively, "Onigasaki I don't cross that boundary, I have standards! In fact, why would I ever barge in on you in general!? I respect you're privacy!

Kaikoku raised a brow, "Really? Then why is it that everyday, I wake up to see you tugging at my arm by my bed?"

"I was trying to be a good friend and wake you up!" Zakuro protested.

"At 5am?"

"L-Look the point is—!!" Zakuro said, desperately trying to change the subject, "Just- just hurry up! I'll be waiting for you outside-"

And with that, Zakuro closed the door behind him and waited in silence for Kaikoku to finish getting ready.

Some times passed and Zakuro was starting to lose patience

What's taking him so long? I mean it takes like five minutes to get changed, what's he even doing in there? *Sigh*, I should check in him

Zakuro was about to reached for the doorknob when he shook his head vigorously and backed away.

Gahh!! What am I doing!? Why should I care how long he takes. That's just making me look desperate. Jeez, I am acting like such a parent-

Zakuro continued to stare at Kaikoku's door, conflicted if he should go in or not. At the end, his mind drained from all his unnecessary doubtfulness, he ended up deciding to go check up on Kaikoku anyway.

That's it! I can't take this anymore!!

"Alright Onigasaki, I'm coming in!" Zakuro called. He opened the door, instant regret flooding his mind as he did, but soon died down when he saw Kaikoku on the room in a t-shirt and jeans, taking off his socks.

Startled by Zakuro's second intrusion, Kaikoku nearly fell over, "O-Oshigiri! I told you not to barge in on me!"

But Zakuro stood there, unaware of anything that Kaikoku was saying, staring at him in his regular clothes, dumbfounded.

"Oshigiri?" Kaikoku called once more, "Hey Oshigiri can you hear me!?"

Oh my god.. I didn't even know Onigasaki wore anything other than his yukata.. 

 Zakuro thought, as he put a hand over his mask, covering his blush.

Why does he looks so hot??

─────・ 。゚♥: *.♡ .* :♥ 。゚. ─────

Well hope you all liked that XD I actually did not even know what to write for this because I think this concept is also a meme XD so in the end I ended up writing a Zakuro and Kaikoku oneshot. Zakuro's overprotected personality was especially fun to write about XDDD

Anyways, be sure to stick around for more entires!! (i can't believe October is almost done already ;w;)