Cute! (Flufftober Day 2, Karin x GN! Reader)

Flufftober Day 2: Sharing Clothes
Type: Fluff
Written by: @fictionaltingz
Warning(s): None
POV: Third-Person

A/N Today really was a day of unfortunate events for me, but I managed to get this done so yay! I decided to write for Karin because I've never written for her before, and because I'm just in a Karin mood today XD. Anyways, hope you all enjoy it!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ooh, what kinda stuff do you wear on your off time?"

"(Y/N) NO DON'T LOOK IN THERE!"

"Why not?"

Karin let out an exasperated sigh. She had just wanted to spend some time cuddling with her s/o after her tiring day, so she had stepped into her room excitedly only to find (Y/N) excitedly looking around at all her things. And before Karin could say anything, (Y/N) had marched over to Karin's closet. It was only then that Karin had come back to earth and managed to stop (Y/N) in time.

"Because. I don't really have anything interesting in there. There's nothing to see."

"Well if it's a normal closet then you shouldn't have a problem with me looking inside.

"Just....don't please."

"Pleaseeee? I just wanna see what you wear other than that short dress."

"No, (Y/N). I'm sorry. Wait, what are you dOING (Y/N) NO STOP-"

But it was too late. (Y/N), snickering quietly, had flung open the door, revealing Karin's closet. Hoodies, t-shirts and shorts were stacked neatly to the side, with jeans placed carefully beside them. Sweaters were strewn carelessly around the closet, with a few copies of Karin's dress hanging on the side. The expanse of the closet was covered in clothes.

"Ooh, look at this!" (Y/N) exclaimed, pulling out a large grey hoodie. "It looks so comfy!" She said, feeling the fabric.

"(Y/N) you've seen the closet, now put the hoodie back."

"I'm gonna put it on."

Karin sighed once more, hanging her head in her hands.

"There's no stopping you, is there?"

"Nope!"

Karin built up enough courage to sneak a look at her s/o who looked very comfortable in her hoodie. It was slightly large on them, gathering around their hips and giving them sweater paws.

They look so cute right now.

'Ooh! Gimme a sec. I'm gonna go grab something before we cuddle." (Y/N) said, before running out the door and towards her doom. They returned a minute later, holding a large black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"For you, madam." they said, offering their clothes to Karin. She blushed darkly, taking them from their hands."

"T-thanks. Now turn around so I can change into these." Karin muttered under her breath. (Y/N) smiled sweetly at Karin before turning around.

Once she finished changing into (Y/N)'s clothes, she turned back around, only to find (Y/N) staring at her.

"What is it?"

"We're both wearing each other's clothes now! Not to mention, you look super cute in mine."

With a shake of her head and heated cheeks, Karin walked up to (Y/N) and engulfed them in a hug, giggling lightly as they pulled her on top of them onto the bed. They snuggled into her side, wrapping their arms around her, filling her with warmth.

"Love you, Karin."

"Love you too, (Y/N)."

I could get used to sharing clothes.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N And that concludes Flufftober Day 2! Hope you all enjoyed reading that, cause I sure enjoyed writing it! Thank you all for reading, and stay tuned for Flufftober Day 3!