Get Along (Himiko x Anya)

Type: Drabble
Warning(s): Like 1 swear word (if y'all count damn as a swear)
POV: Third Person
Written by: @fictionaltingz

A/N So I was supposed to be writing a oneshot but I was so braindead that I ended up writing a (sort-of) Himiko x Anya drabble, so here's that (Also I am aware that drabbles are supposed to be 100 words long but I was bored soooooo)
____________________________________________________________________
"He's the cutest, most harmless little thing ever! I still don't understand why you want to get rid of him!" Himiko cried, blocking Punitsuki from Anya's grasp. Anya aimed his pipe at Punitsuki, who was seated comfortably on Himiko's shoulder.  Anya let out a yell before lobbing it at him as Himiko squealed in surprise. She quickly turned to the side as the pipe clattered harmlessly to the ground.

"IT'S DAMN ANNOYING THAT HE SLEEPS IN MY HELMET! CAN'T YOU FIND HIM A BETTER PLACE?!" Anya yelled, a tic mark appearing on his forehead as he pointed accusingly at Himiko.

"I-i'm sorry! I promise I'll find him a better place! B-but please, don't hurt him or throw him out!" Himiko squeaked out, her voice wavering in nervousness. Anya grabbed his pipe and turned around, walking away. As he stalked off, he turned his head back and spoke:

"Fine. Just take better care of him, ok?" Himiko nodded quickly, before walking back into the kitchen.
____________________________________________________________________
Night had fallen very quickly, and the entirety of 13th Avenue was asleep. But Himiko was in a state of panic. Punitsuki had gone missing, and she wasn't able to find him. She'd searched the entirety of that floor, but he was nowhere to be found. After collapsing onto the couch in defeat,  a haunting realization came to Himiko.

"W-what if he went back into Anya's helmet? O-oh god, he's going to b-be so mad." Himiko quickly stood up and tiptoed down the hallways, attempting to keep quiet. Her breathing was erratic, and her heart felt like it was going to beat right out of her chest. Standing in front of Anya's room, she knocked against the door lightly.

"Anya, are you in there? I- I think Punitsuki's in there with y-you, and I just wanted to come and c-collect him!" she whispered, her voice wavering. No response. She'd have to sneak in and get him. She let out a sigh. At least it was better than the yelling she was going to receive tomorrow if she left Punitsuki in his room.

She warily pushed open the door, and to her luck, it swung open quietly. She walked in as quietly as possible and made a beeline towards Anya's bed. Just as she was about to reach out and grab Punitsuki, she let out a small gasp. To her dismay, Punitsuki had snuggled up right beside Anya. But even more surprisingly, Anya had slung an arm over him protectively, holding Punitsuki close. She let a small smile creep onto her face as Anya muttered something unintelligible.

"You two finally got along, huh," she muttered proudly, her smile growing wider. "Well, I'll leave you two to it," she whispered, walking back towards the door. "Sweet dreams!"
____________________________________________________________________
A/N Welp, that wasn't the best, but I enjoyed writing it, so I hope y'all enjoyed it as well!