Chocolate Chip Cookies (Flufftober Day 4, Himiko x GN! Reader)

Flufftober Day 4: Baking Together
Type: Fluff
Written by: @fictionaltingz
Warnings: None
POV: 3rd-person

A/N hAHA I'm so sorry this is late XD trying to do TPN-tober and Flufftober at the same time while doing school is real hard so I hope y'all understand if this one is a little crap. Hope you all enjoy it regardless!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Where's the flour?"

"In the cupboard over there."

It was simple, baking with Himiko. The peaceful atmosphere enveloped (Y/N) in warmth, and Himiko's bright personality made it all the more fun.

(Y/N) grabbed the flour and walked back to Himiko, handing it to the girl who mumbled a bright "Thank you!" before pulling out a measuring cup.

"1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Where are the chocolate chips?"

"Right here!" Himiko responded, handing over the bag of chocolate chips.

(Y/N) muttered a thank you before measuring the required amount and pouring it into the batter.

"What are you 2 doing?" Anya had walked into the kitchen, most probably following his nose.

"Baking chocolate chip cookies for everyone!" Himiko replied.

"Cool, I-"

"Anya-kun~, where are you? What's that smell?"

Anya heaved out a heavy sigh, waving lightly at Himiko and (Y/N) before walking out of the kitchen in the direction of the voice.

"We can put these in the oven now," Himiko said, grabbing one of the trays and popping it in the oven.

"Let me help you with that."

(Y/N) grabbed the other tray, jetting it into the oven and closing the door as Himiko washed off her hands.

"That was fun!" she said, smiling brightly at (Y/N).

"It was. Let's do it again together sometime." (Y/N) replied, wrapping their arms around Himiko in gratitude.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N oof hope you all enjoyed that it kinda sucked and it's also pretty much unedited (I straight up wrote this in 5 minutes) so if there are any places where I did not use gender neutral pronouns to refer to (Y/N), please tell me and I will fix it immediately. As always, thank you for reading, and stay tuned for Day 5 (which should come later today XD)!