Love, Even in Bad Health (Flufftober Day 6, Yuzu x GN! Reader)

Flufftober Day 6: Taking Care of a Sick Partner
Type: Fluff
Written by: @fictionaltingz
Warnings: None
POV: Third-Person

A/N Oof just wanted to write something light for today so here y'all go!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Get back into bed!"

"But I don't want tooooo."

"Yuzu, if you don't get to bed right now, I will not ask Karin to come over to visit."

As soon as she heard the threat, Yuzu waddled off to bed and cozied herself under the covers.

"I'm gonna go get you some soup. Stay put." (Y/N) said, dropping a box of tissues on the nightstand and walking out of the room, slowly closing the door behind her so as to not worsen Yuzu's headache.

Yuzu smiled. Even though she had fallen sick, she could always depend on her s/o for everything.

(Y/N) returned a few minutes later holding a steaming bowl of soup and a cool towel. Laying the towel on Yuzu's forehead, she handed the bowl of soup to Yuzu, who accepted it gratefully.

She took a long sip from her spoon, sighing happily when her throat started to feel less scratchy. Laying the bowl of soup down, she turned towards (Y/N) and grabbed their hand.

"Thanks, (Y/N)."

"No problem, love." (Y/N) responded, leaving a light kiss on Yuzu's forehead before grabbing the forgotten bowl of soup.

"Now, eat up, we need you in good health for tomorrow's game."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N Hope y'all enjoyed that! Thank you for reading, and stay tuned for Day 7!