Me? Jealous? Never. (Jealous!Zakuro x F!Reader)

Type: Fluff
Warning(s): N/A
POV: Third-Person
Written by: @fictionaltingz

A/N B R U H 😭 I'm so sorry @AnnieHoV this took way too long to write I was supposed to be writing my entry for the Watty's but I got bored and school's started and aaah I wanna cry but I flipped off my anxiety and cRipPlInG depression and said screw it so here it is just take this garbage I'm so sorry (but actually though, if you don't like this, please do tell me and I'll rewrite it)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Do you actually know how to use that sword, though? You aren't being very convincing."

"Course I do. Why else would I carry it literally everywhere with me? I'm not the type of person to tug along extra weight."

"I know, but like, isn't it weird? We all materialize here in this random place wearing random clothes, yet you somehow spawn with a weapon you're well-versed in? That's not fair at all!"

"Spawn? This isn't some game of Minecraft. And I'm not the only one here who has a weapon. Zakuro-san over there came here with a dagger."

"I know that! But still, how is it that only you two get a weapon? I'd like to walk around with a club or something."

" I doubt you'd even be able to even carry a club with how you are. Plus, you can just make your own weapon like Roromori-san did, or go steal another pipe from the building."

"I don't know if I'd call poison a weapon, but whatever. And I mean, did Anya-kun really steal the pipe? I don't think it counts as theft if he did it in the name of self-defence."

"Who knows, he could've just stolen it because he wants to beat someone, and the opportunity to take one without getting in trouble presented itself during that game."

"True, but still-"

Zakuro zoned out the rest of the conversation. (Y/N) and Kaikoku had been chatting for a while now, and to say Zakuro was mad was an understatement. Normally, he wouldn't really care much, but this morning, (Y/N) had walked into the dining room with Kaikoku, and had ignored him for the entirety of breakfast. Afterwards, he had tried to stop her and ask her what was up, but she walked right past him and into the living room, still conversing with Kaikoku. He stalked right behind them and sat down opposite to them, his eyes downcast and face red as he listened into their pointless jabber. Soon after, (Y/N) had walked right past him again and out the door, tailing Kaikoku as they continued to chirp about random things.

Zakuro let out a sigh as he picked himself up again, dusting himself off before heading towards his room so he could sulk alone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Zak! I haven't seen you all day, where were you?" (Y/N) asked, wrapping her arms around Zakuro and snuggling into his neck. He whipped his head to the side, it visibly painted a rosy red.
"Maybe you would've seen me if you stopped talking with Kaikoku-san and started paying attention to your surroundings," he said, his voice low.

"Wait, Zak, are you, I don't know, possibly, jealous of Kai?" (Y/N) asked, letting out a small giggle.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of KAI," he spat out, his face growing even redder. She let out a laugh at this and just snuggled closer. Grabbing his face and turning it towards her, she began to speak.

"You don't need to be jealous. We were just hanging out cause we haven't talked in awhile because of all the games we've been participating in." She said reassuringly, patting Zakuro on the back before letting out a loud laugh.

"W-why are you laughing at meee." He whispered, looking away once again in embarrassment.

"Your face is so red, and you look really cute! I couldn't help myself!" She said through a fit of giggles.

"Dammit, I'm leaving. Join me if you want," Zakuro muttered heatedly, walking off in the other direction as (Y/N) fell to the floor in peals of laughter.

"N-no d-ammit, Z-Zakuro w-wait!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I apologize sincerely, that was actually so terrible I had a plot and everything and then....... yeah idk what happened it came out super short. Also I'm sorry my anxiety has been through the roof these past few weeks and my brain is going crazy right now but I still got this done (albeit terribly) so if you don't like this @AnnieHoV then feel free to tell me and I'll rewrite it. Thanks again for requesting @AnnieHoV, I hope everyone enjoyed this! Now everyone go off and have yourself a wonderful day!

(P.S. Please check out the new author's note and go and vote on which list you want as flufftober is coming up very soon!)