Der Nacht Ist Lang (Flufftober Day 16, Anya x GN! Reader)

Flufftober Day 16: Slow Dancing
Type: Fluff
Written By @fictionaltingz
Warnings: The word sh*t is used once and it is uncensored, the word h*ll is also used once and is uncensored
POV: Third-Person

(A/N) Y'all 😭 my life is a constant breakdown. Also, yes this is kind of a songfic (the song is "So Ist Es Immer", from Attack on Titan), yes, I chose this song cuz I was in my feels and literally couldn't think of any other song that wasn't energetic as all hell, so ye I just rolled with it ig. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this random thing I cooked up today! (Also, please go vote on my A/N about what I should do with my Flufftober works as there are no votes yet and I need votes to be able to decide what to do with them so....)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"No, I'm not going to dance with you at midnight in the kitchen because you think it's "romantic" or some shit." Anya had said earlier, swatting away (Y/N)'s idea without a second thought.

Oh, how Anya was eating his words now.

"I don't think people usually slow dance to depressing Attack on Titan music-"

"Shut the hell up and let me have this." (Y/N) snapped.

Anya sighed, swinging lightly as (Y/N) spun around the kitchen, guiding him with them.

So ist es immer unser licht ist nur das

(Y/N)'s arms hung around his neck as they swayed together, basking in the bliss that surrounded them.

Trinken und singen wir begrüßen morgen

A twirl (accompanied by Anya grunting).

So ist es immer unterm rußigen himmel

They stared into his eyes, theirs crinkling at the corners as they smiled at him, a soft expression adorning their countenance.

Leben wir zusammen

A dip.

Der nacht ist lang

The night is long, so dance with me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(A/N) And that's that! That was a little longer than a general drabble so ye, I finally wrote something that's not limited to 100 words! Thank you all for reading, and stay tuned for the coming days! (And, as mentioned above, please go vote on my Flufftober A/N!)