How Cute (Flufftober Day 8, Zakuro x GN! Reader)

Flufftober Day 8: Blushing
Type: Fluff
Written By: @fictionaltingz
Warnings: None
POV: Third-Person

A/N I'm so sORRY this is late XD. School has been getting really stressful lately, and it's hard to keep on top of my studies and writing for 2 October challenges at the same time. Also, I was trying out a new style with this, so it might be bad, but I hope you enjoy it anyways!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The wild red that overtook his face never failed to amuse you.

He was cute, possibly even more adorable when he was blushing.

His face would heat up like a tomato, glowing a bright red, making him look almost tomato-like.

His mask only added to the already growing heat on his face.

He would avert his lidded eyes from embarrassment, his cheeks heating up slowly as the blush would spread across his face.

Making him blush was always a simple task.

"Hey, Zakuro."

"Yeah?"

"I love you~"

And the blush would begin to spread over his face, painting it as bright as a firetruck.

How cute.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/N Oof that was short, it's only a few words over 100. I hope you all enjoyed regardless, so stay tuned for tomorrow (which is my day because I'm not on top of things but @rikkaxira4ever over here is so she actually wrote her thing for today XD)!