Episode 3- Entei and Red Hair Girl

第3话- 炎帝与红发女孩
part 4
第4部
  "Discuss things about Kingdom of Kouka?" Yona said with confused. She decided to stay at Kouen's private study room to wait for Kouen and ask him about the discussion. After a while, Kouen come back to his study room and saw Yona was reading his history book. "Do you need somethings from me? Princess Yona." Kouen come near to Yona and asked. "Oh, its you Prince Kouen. I need to know how you prepare to solve the problems between Kou Empire and Kingdom of Kouka." Yona put down the book and asked. "I and my brothers and sisters decided to meet Soo-Won and negiotiate with him. But, we are confused with the route in Kingdom of Kouka. We also heard that Soo-Won has prepared to lead his army to attack Kou Empire. So, we need to go to Soo-Won's camp and I hope that you will come with us." Kouen said. "Very well, I will go with you. I think that maybe Yoon know about the route." Yona said. "I will let him to help us." Kouen said to Yona. So, Yoon came out and discuss with Kouen and others about the route of Kingdom of Kouka and the Kingdom of Kouka's army camp that maybe was Soo-Won's camp. They decided to seperate Kou Empire's army into four group and each group will went to four difference route, those four group will lead by the Ren family. First group was lead by Kouen and Yona join with his group, second group was lead by Koumei and Kouha, third group was lead by Hakuei and Kougyoku and Yoon will join their group, fourth group will lead by Hakuryuu and Judar. Kouen's household vessel will stay back and look after Hak and four dragon warriors.
"We will meet at Kingdom of Kouka's camp." Before they leave, Kouen said to his brothers and sisters. "Yes, brother." Koumei amd others said. "Yona, you need to be careful and please make sure to be safe." Yoon said to Yona. "I will be fine. Yoon, you also need to be careful." Yona said. "Of course, because I am a genius teenage." Yoon said. The four group start to go to different route. After walking for a while, Kouen suddenly felt that somethings have get near to his group direction. He quickly use his metal vessel to block those arrows. Under the arrows attacked, many of the Kou Empire's army had been shooted by those arrows and injured. Suddenly, Kouen found out that there was an arrow shoot to Yona's direction, he quickly ran to Yona and shouted. "Be careful, princess Yona!" When Yona found that she was in danger, but it was too late for her to avoid that arrow. Kouen use his body to protect Yona, he had injured by the arrows that had shooted to his right arm. He lost his balance and fell down from the cliff. "Prince Kouen!" Yona quickly caught Kouen's left arm and both of them fell down from the cliff. "Ought......." Yona try to stand up. "Prince Kouen!" Yona saw Kouen suffered and his injured became more serious. "It seems that those......who attack us maybe are....... Kingdom of Kouka's armies." Kouen said with suffered. "Are you alright! Prince Kouen!" Yona asked with panic and worries. "I am fine....... I will use Phenex's metal vessel...... to heal my injuries." Kouen said and try to take his metel vessel and he found out that both Astaroth and Phenex's metal vessels were hanging at the branches that near the cliff and it was too high, it was because when Kouen and Yona fell down from the cliff, Kouen's metal vessels had hang at the branches. "I will help you to get back your metel vessels." Yona said and she climbed up to get near the branches. "Yona...... ought......." Kouen was suffered until he can't speak anymore because the arrow had poison and will make him die if he didn't heal his wound in time.
  "商讨有关高华国的事?"尤娜不解地说道。于是,她决定待在红炎的书房里等红炎回来再问他。当红炎进来书房时,看到尤娜在读着他收的一本历史书。"请问你找我有什么事吗?尤娜公主。"红炎走到尤娜身边问道。"是你啊,红炎皇子。我想知道你决定怎样处理煌帝国与高华国之间的问题。"尤娜放下手中的书问道。"我决定和我的弟妹们亲自去见苏芳并与他谈判。所以,我希望你也能跟随我们一起去,因为我们还不熟悉高华国的地形。我们也听说苏芳有亲自率军准备前往战场。我们必须在这之前找到苏芳所在的位置并亲自和他谈判。"红炎说道。"好的,我会跟你一起去。我想悠应该可以带路。"尤娜说道。"那我就让他帮助我们。"红炎说道。于是,悠被带了出来与红炎他们一起商讨去可能有苏芳位置的高华国营地的路线。经过一番讨论后,煌帝国的军队被分成四组,每一组都会由练家族的人带领,四组军队会前往不同的路线。第一部队由红炎带领而尤娜会跟随他的部队,第二部队由红明和红霸带领,第三部队由白瑛和红玉带领而悠会跟随她们,第四部队由白龙和裘达尔带领。红炎的魔人眷属则留下来照顾白和四龙战士。
"到时候,我们在高华国的营地会和。"临走前,红炎对弟妹们说道。"是,皇兄大人。"红明他们一齐说道。"尤娜,你一定要小心啊。千万不要出事!"悠对尤娜说道。"放心,我不会出事的。悠,你也要小心。"尤娜说道。"那是当然的,我可是天才美少年。"悠说道。于是,四组部队便往不同的路线开始出发。走了一段时间后,红炎突然感觉到有东西朝他们那里射过来。便用魔人金具挡住那些箭。在乱箭之中,很多煌帝国的士兵因为被射中而受伤。突然,红炎察觉到有一只箭正朝尤娜的方向射去,连忙跑去她那里喊道:"尤娜公主,小心!"当尤娜察觉到时,她已经来不急躲过那只箭。红炎便用自己的身体保护尤娜,结果右边的手臂被箭射中,失去平衡从山崖边跌下去。"红炎皇子!"尤娜连忙抓住红炎的左边的手臂,然后两人便从山崖上摔了下来。"好痛......"尤娜试着站起来地说道。"红炎皇子!"尤娜看到身负重伤的红炎便开始紧张又担心地喊道。"看来那些.......袭击我们的人可能是......高华国派来的士兵。"红炎忍着痛的说道。"红炎皇子,你没事吧!"尤娜担心地说道。"我没事......我会用菲尼克斯附身的魔人金具......来治疗我的伤口。"红炎一边说一边尝试去拿他的魔人金具,结果发现亚斯祂录和菲尼克斯附身的魔人金具挂在靠近山崖边的树枝上,可能是他们刚刚跌下来时刚好弄到那个树枝然后魔人金具刚好挂在那里。"我去帮你拿回你的魔人金具。"尤娜说道便爬了上去。"尤娜.......好痛......."红炎已经痛到说不出话来了。那只箭有毒,如果没有及时治疗伤口,他就会有生命危险。

"红炎已经痛到说不出话来了。那只箭有毒,如果没有及时治疗伤口,他就会有生命危险。