Episode 10- Ren Hakuryuu's Guidance

第10话-练白龙的指导

Part 5

第5部

  "Entei's (Ren Kouen) son!" All the person start to discuss about Kouyo. "Everyone, the reason I come here is I want to explain to everyone that even though Kou Empire leave International Alliance, International Alliance also don't have authority to solve my mother and my issues. This is because first, I and my mother already are members of Ren family, if Kou Empire choose to leave International Alliance, International Alliance also don't have authority to solve my and my mother's issues. Second, Kingdom of Kouka haven't join International Alliance, I am my mother also Kingdom of Kouka's people, International Alliance don't have authority to solve my and my mother's issues since Kingdom of Kouka haven't join International Alliance. Third, International Alliance don't have authority to manage countries that outside of this dimension, unless International Alliance gather most of the countries outside of this dimension to join International Alliance, my mother is people from other dimension, I am the 'third world's child' that not belong to this dimension and the dimension where my mother's live. I think that International Alliance's chairman will know my meaning." Ren Kouyo said. "What do you mean, Entei's (Ren Kouen) son?" Sinbad ask. "You still don't understand, International Alliance's chairman? I mean that my unfavorable situation is just like one of your family member, she is also a 'third world's child'." Kouyo said. "I understand what you mean." Sinbad said, because he know that another 'third world's child' that speak by Kouyo is his daughter- Gisin. "Is that Kou Empire can leave International Alliance officially?" Kouyo ask. "Yes." Sinbad said. "Lord Sinbad, I thank you to help for settle down Kou Empire's civil world. Thank you for this peaceful world.  I am sorry, I was too stubborn to say it before!" Kougyoku cry and said with smile. Kougyoku's words have make Sinbad shocked.

  Other countries' representatives start to panic because Kou Empire leave International Alliance means that those countries who join International Alliance can't use 'eight trigrams' to deliver products. Reim Empire and Kou Empire decides to create a new trade zone. "Let us and you support the world together, lord Sinbad!" Kougyoku said. After finished her words, Kougyoku bring Kouyo leave the conference room with Muu and Yamato Takeruhiko. Kougyoku's words and Kouyo's appearance are completely out of Sinbad's mind, he start to keep repeat thinking of his action, his vision start to fuzzy, Sinbad finally collapses.

  "What am I...... answer me, David!" Sinbad awake from unconscious and shout loudly. "You finally awake, father!" Gisin who sit beside Sinbad's bed and said. "Gisin, how long do I be in a coma?" Sinbad ask. "You had unconscious for a whole day, father. Are you alright, father?" Gisin ask with worry. "Don't worry, I am alright, Gisin." Sinbad comfort Gisin and said. "Father, if you feel uncomfortable, you must speak out, ok?" Gisin said. "Ok, my little princess. I feel tired need to get a rest." Sinbad said. "Then father you need to take a proper rest, I go out first." Gisin said and leave Sinbad's room. "You can come out, Arba." Sinbad said. "Lord Sinbad, I have an argent things that need to say." Arba appears in front of Sinbad and said. "Arba......" Sinbad said. "Now is the last good chance to go to the sacred palace." Arba said. "I had found out a things to represent 'Solomen's knowledge' which is use those metal vessel to break the door that go to the sacred palace." Arba said. "For protect my family, I am willing to fight." Sinbad remember his parents who had passed away, Gina with Gisin and said. He and Arba start their journey to the sacred palace.

   "炎帝(练红炎)的儿子!"在场的人开始纷纷讨论起红尤。"各位,我来这里是要跟大家说明就算煌帝国退出国家联盟,国家联盟也没有权利处理我母后和我的事情。那是因为第一,我和我母后已经是练家族的人,既然煌帝国选择脱离国家联盟,国家联盟就没有权利处理我和我母后的事情。第二,高华国还没决定加入国家联盟,我和我母后也是高华国的人,所以在高华国还没有加入国家联盟之前国家联盟是没有权利处理我和我母后的事情。第三,国家联盟没有权利管理这个次元以外的国家,除非国家联盟召集大部分这个次元以外的国家加入国家联盟,我母后是来自另一个次元的人,而我则是个不属于这个次元和我母后住的那个次元的'三界之子'。想必国家联盟的主席能够理解我的意思。"练红尤说道。"你这话是什么意思,炎帝(练红炎)之子?"辛巴达问道。"你还不明白吗,国家联盟的主席?我的意思是我的处境就如同你身边的一位亲人,她也是'三界之子'。"红尤说道。"我明白你的意思了。"辛巴达说道,因为他知道红尤口中的另一位'三界之子'是指他的女儿-吉辛。"那煌帝国是不是可以正式脱离国家联盟?"红尤问道。"是的。"辛巴达说道。"那个辛巴达大人,我要感谢您帮助平息煌帝国的内乱。还有谢谢您给大家带来和平的世界。抱歉,朕一直以来耍性子始终没能说出来!"红炎流着泪并微笑地说道。红玉的话把辛巴达给惊呆了。

  其他国家的议员开始慌张起来因为煌帝国脱离国家联盟就表示加入国家联盟的国家没有办法使用'八卦阵'来运送货物。而雷姆帝国和煌帝国创建新的贸易圈。"让我们也和您一起背负这个世界吧,辛巴达大人!"红玉说道。红玉说完后,便带着红尤与穆和倭健彦离开会议室。红玉的话以及红尤的出现完全是出乎辛巴达的意料,他开始反复思考自己所做的一切,他的眼前开始渐渐模糊,辛巴达最终晕倒了。

  "我到底是什么......回答我啊,大卫!"辛巴达从昏迷中醒来并大声地喊道。"你终于醒了,父王!"坐在辛巴达的床边的吉辛说道。"吉辛,我昏迷多久了?"辛巴达问道。"你已经昏迷一整天了,父王。父王,你的身体还好吗?"吉辛说道。"吉辛,我没事,你放心。"辛巴达安慰吉辛地说道。"臭父王,你要是哪里不舒服的话,一定要说出来,知道吗?"吉辛说道。"我知道了,我的小公主。父王有点累了,想休息一下。"辛巴达说道。"那父王就好好休息吧,我先出去了。"吉辛说道并离开辛巴达的房间。"你可以出来了,阿尔巴。"辛巴达说道。"辛巴达大人,我现在有非常重要的事要说。"阿尔巴出现在辛巴达面前说道。"阿尔巴......"辛巴达说道。"现在是赶往圣宫的最后也是最好的时机。"阿尔巴说道。"我已经找到可以代替'所罗门的智慧'的东西,那就是利用好魔人金具并强行通向圣宫的大门。"阿尔巴说道。"为了保护我的家人,我愿意拼死战斗。"辛巴达想到自己过世的父母以及吉娜和吉辛并默默地说道。于是,他便和阿尔巴启程前往圣宫。

"辛巴达说道。"现在是赶往圣宫的最后也是最好的时机。"阿尔巴说道。"我已经找到可以代替'所罗门的智慧'的东西,那就是利用好魔人金具并强行通向圣宫的大门。"阿尔巴说道。"为了保护我的家人,我愿意拼死战斗。"辛巴达想到自己过世的父母以及吉娜和吉辛并默默地说道。于是,他便和阿尔巴启程前往圣宫。