Episode 8- Ren Kouen's Son and Sinbad's Daugther

第8话-练红炎的儿子和辛巴达的女儿

Part 5

第5部

"What had happened, Yoon?" Yona open the room door and ask, Kouen also come out to look what has happen. "Yona, Kouyo he go to capture dungeon himself! 'Thunder Beast' (Hak) has go out to find him!" Yoon said with nervous. "What!" Kouen and Yona also have been shocked by this sudden occurrence. "This is Kouyo's letter." Yoon gives the letter to Yona and said. Yona quickly open the letter and read the content with Kouen:

Dear father and mother,

I will left Kou Empire temporary and go to capture 13th Dungeon with one of my friend. According to my friend, that dungeon is near the Dark Continent's area. I will protect myself so please don't worry about my safety and my friend is not a bad person. I know that it is a high risk for me to capture the dungeon, but father, mother please don't worry about me, I will not die and come back because this is a chance for me to become strong. Please don't worry and take care yourself. I apologize for my sudden left and without saying goodbye to you. However, for people of Kou Empire and Kingdom of Kouka's sake, I must become strong, its time for me to protect father and mother. Please take care yourself.

Your dear son,

Ren Kouyo.

After finish reading the letter, Yona and Kouen cry deeply. "Silly child......why you want to go there?" Yona cry and said. "That child try to do somethings reckless!" Kouen cry and said. The people from Kou Empire search the whole city but still cannot find Kouyo. "Princess, I have search the whole place but still can't find prince Kouyo." Hak said with nervous. "Lady Yona, we four dragon warriors also have search the whole place but still can't find lord Kouyo!" Kija said with nervous. "Brother, we have send some armies to find Kouyo but after searching from the whole city still can't find Kouyo. Maybe Kouyo had leave Kou Empire and is on the way to the dungeon." Koumei said with nervous. "What should we do, brother?" Kougyoku said with nervous. "Quiet! I will go to 13th Dungeon to bring back Kouyo!" Kouen said. "But brother you had lost one arm and our metal vessel had been confiscated by International Alliance. With your situation now, it is dangerous to go into the dungeon!" Koumei said. "I don't care! I still can fight even though I had lost one of my arm! I also a dungeon capture, I will do anythings in order to bring back Kouyo!" Kouen said. "Then let me bring prince Kouyo back, 'old uncle' (Kouen). As princess' guard, it is my responsible to bring back prince Kouyo!" Hak said.

"Don't quarrel, I will also go to bring back Kouyo."Yona said with calm. "Yona, dungeon is dangerous! Don't let yourself in danger!" Kougyoku said with worry. "Don't worry, I am not weak, I have household vessel that prince Kouen gave me in the past." Yona take out her recurve which is household vessel and said. "We four dragon warriors will also go to bring Kouyo back." Jae-Ha said with calm. "I will go too, if lucky, we will meet Aladdin and others to help us to search for prince Kouyo." Alibaba said. At the same time, Gisin and Kouyo have already arrived in front of the 13th Dungeon's door. "Are you ready?" Gisin ask. "I am ready." Kouyo said with confidence. "Let us start!" Gisin said and open the dungeon's door. There are many crisis that Kouyo need to face in the dungeon.

"悠,到底发生了什么事?"尤娜打开房门地问道,红炎也出来看发生什么事。"不好了尤娜,红尤他独自去攻略迷宫了!'雷兽'(白)已经出去找他!"悠紧张的说道。"什么!"红炎和尤娜也被这突如其来的事情给吓到了。"这是红尤留下来的信。"悠把信递给尤娜并说道。尤娜连忙打开信并和红炎一起看里面的内容:

致亲爱的父王和母后,

孩儿这次会暂时离开煌帝国与一位友人去攻略第13迷宫。根据我友人的说法,那个迷宫靠近黑暗大陆的地区。请放心,孩儿会保护自己,而且那位友人不是什么坏人。孩儿知道攻略迷宫对孩儿来说是一个极大的风险,不过请父王、母后放心,孩儿一定会活着回来因为这是孩儿能够变强的机会。请不要担心,还有要好好照顾自己。孩儿为这次不告而别的事向你们说声对不起,是孩儿不孝。但是,为了煌帝国与高华国的子民,孩儿一定要变强,是时候让孩儿保护父王和母后了。请你们保重身子。

你们最爱的儿子,

练红尤上。

读完那封信后,尤娜和红炎默默地哭了。"傻孩子......你怎么可以去那种地方?"尤娜哭着说道。"那个臭小子太乱来了!"红炎哭着说道。于是,煌帝国上下都把全城都找遍了还是找不到红尤。"公主大人,我找遍了所有的地方都找不到红尤皇子!"白紧张地说道。"尤娜大人,我们四龙战士也找遍了所有的地方也还是找不到红尤大人!"季夏紧张地说道。"皇兄大人,我们已经派了些士兵去找红尤,可是我们搜遍了全城上下也还是找不到红尤。红尤该不会已经离开煌帝国在前往迷宫的路上。"红明紧张地说道。"现在该怎么办啊,皇兄大人?"红玉紧张地说道。"都给我安静!我现在要前往第13迷宫把尤儿带回来!"红炎说道。"可皇兄大人,你已经失去一只手臂,我们的魔人金具也被国际联盟没收。以你现在的状况进去迷宫是很危险的!"红明说道。"那又怎样!我就算失去一只手臂,我还可以战斗!我也曾经是迷宫攻略者,只要能把尤儿带回来,我什么都可以做!"红炎说道。"那就让我把红尤皇子带回来。身为公主大人的护卫,把红尤皇子带回来是我的责任!"白说道。

"都别吵了,我也去把尤儿带回来。"尤娜淡定地说道。"尤娜,迷宫太危险了!你还是不要以身犯险!"红玉担心地说道。"放心,我不会弱到哪里去,而且我身上还有当年红炎皇子当年送的魔人眷属。"尤娜拿出是魔人眷属的反曲弓说道。"那我们四龙战士也去把红尤带回来。"崔鹤冷静地说道。"那我也去吧,说不定路上还能碰见阿拉丁他们来帮助我们找到红尤皇子。"阿里巴巴说道。同一时间,吉辛和红尤已经来到第13迷宫的门前。"你准备好了吗?"吉辛问道。"我准备好了。"红尤自信地说道。"那就开始吧!"吉辛说道并打开迷宫的门。红尤将会面对充满危机的迷宫。