Episode 5- Reunion

第5话-重聚

Part 1

第1部

Kouha tell Yona and Hak about the story about how he, Koumei and Kouen expelled out from the palace. Things happened on three years ago, Ren Hakuryuu and Judar cooperate to usurp for become emperor, they killed Kou Empire's empress- Ren Gyokuen. Ren Kouen lead armies with Koumei, Kouha and Kougyoku crusade against Ren Hakuryuu. However, Hakuryuu had joined 'Alliance of Seven Seas'. 'The High King of Seven Seas'- Sinbad lead armies to help Ren Hakuryuu. Kouen know that this civil war will harmed Kou Empire's people and he surrendered. Hakuryuu want to judge that Kouen try to usurp for become emperor as Kouen's criminal charge, Kouen had been judged for death penalty. Without knowing what had happened, Hakuryuu changed his mind and expelled Kouen, Koumei and Kouha out of the palace and put them in this island.

"Now prince Kouen is at where?" After listen to Kouha, Yona ask with worries. "Please be at ease, brother now is at the house on this island. I will bring you to meet with him." Kouha said. "Wait a minute, 'white snake' (Kija) and others are unconscious, we need to take them into the house to let them rest." Hak said. "Oh, I totally forget about Kija and others. Kouha, can you help us to take Kija and others?" Yona said. "If it is Yona's request, I will help you.' Kouha said. Hak and Yona bring Kouha to the place where Kija and others there. "Isn't that this person is Kou Empire's third prince- Ren Kouha? Why he is at here?" Yoon ask with confused. "Yoon, I will tell you later, now we must take Kija and others to the house." Yona said. When Kouha prepare to help Yona, suddenly he saw Kouyo and shocked. "Yona! Who is this kid? Why he look like brother!" Kouha point at Kouyo and ask. "Kouha, this child is me and prince Kouen's son, he name is Ren Kouyo." Yona said. This has remembered Kouha that six years ago, Kouen purpose marriage to Yona and said 'I have did that things with you', after thinking Kouha feel that Kouyo is Kouen's son. Kouha cry and said with touch: "Brother has successor........" After that, he changed his mood and say to Kouyo: "I apologize about my rude attitude, Kouyo. I am Ren Kouha, I am your uncle. Now uncle will bring you and your mother to meet with your father." "Is that true, uncle Kouha?" Kouyo ask with excited. "Of course, it is true, Kouyo." Kouha said. "Thank you, uncle Kouha!" Kouyo said. "You are welcome, my good nephew." Kouha said and touch Kouyo's head.

Kouha bring Yona and others to the house where he and Kouen live. When the door open, Yona finally meet Kouen. "Brother, I bring Yona to meet you." Kouha said. "Princess Yona!" Kouen can't believe that the woman he love has appeared in front of him and shouted. "Prince Kouen!" Yona still can't believe that Kouen is in front of her and shouted. Both of them hug together, Hak turn his head without speaking. "I am sorry, princess Yona, I am not Kou Empire's prince now." Kouen said. "It's not like that! I have know things that happened on you, prince Kouen. You surrendered for people's sake. Even though now you are powerless, but I will still accept you. I am happy that you are still alive." Yona remembered that Kouen almost been killed, she cry and said. "I am sorry for letting you worried about me." Kouen said. "Come here, Kouyo." Yona change her mood and tell Kouyo to come to her side. "Princess Yona, who is this child?" Kouen saw Kouyo and ask Yona with confused.

红霸便把他、红明和红炎被逐出宫殿的事告诉尤娜和白。事情发生在三年前,练白龙和裘达尔联手篡夺王位并杀了煌帝国的女皇-练玉艳。练红炎便带兵与红明、红霸和红玉讨伐练白龙。结果没想到白龙加入'七海联盟'。'七海霸主'-辛巴达便带兵协助练白龙。红炎因为想到这次的内战会伤害到煌帝国的百姓而投降。本来白龙是判红炎以试图篡位的罪名,而判他斩首示众。不知为何,白龙改变了他的想法把红炎、红明和红霸逐出宫并流放到孤岛上。

"红炎皇子呢?他现在在哪里?"听完红霸的话后,尤娜担心地问道。"放心,皇兄大人现在在这个岛上的屋子里。我现在就带你去见他。"红霸说道。 "等等,'白蛇'(季夏)他们现在起不来,要不我们先去带他们去屋子里休息。"白说道。"对了,还有季夏他们。红霸,季夏他们就拜托你了。"尤娜说道。"既然是尤娜的请求,那我就答应了。"红霸说道。于是,白和尤娜便带着红霸来到季夏他们那里。"那不是煌帝国的第三皇子-练红霸吗?他怎么会在这里?"悠不解地问道。"悠,我们先把季夏他们抬进屋里,等下才跟你解释。"尤娜说道。正当红霸准备要帮忙时,突然他看到红尤便吓了一跳。"尤娜!这个小鬼是谁?怎么长得这么像皇兄大人!"红霸指着红尤问道。"红霸,这孩子是我和红炎皇子的孩子,他叫练红尤。"尤娜说道。红霸想起了六年前红炎向尤娜求婚和说出'我对你做出了那种事情'的话便觉得红尤是红炎的儿子。红霸感动地流着泪说道"皇兄大人有继承人了......"然后,红霸便整理好心情对红尤说道;"对不起,红尤,刚刚失礼了。我是练红霸,是你的叔叔。现在,叔叔要带你和你母后去见你的父王。"红霸说道。"这是真的吗,红霸叔叔?"红尤兴奋地问道。"是真的,红尤。"红霸说道。"谢谢你,红霸叔叔!"红尤说道。"不用客气,我的乖侄儿。"红霸摸着红尤的头说道。

红霸带着尤娜他们来到他和红炎住的屋子里。当门被打开时,尤娜终于看到了红炎。"皇兄大人,我带尤娜来见你了。"红霸说道。"尤娜公主!"此时的红炎没想到他喜欢的女人会出现在他的面前。"红炎皇子!"尤娜没想到红炎会出现在她的面前。两人便抱在一起,白默默地转过头。"抱歉,尤娜公主,我已经不是煌帝国的皇子了。"红炎说道。"不是这样的!红炎皇子,你的事情我都知道了。你为了人民而选择投降。虽然你已经没有权利了,但我还是会接受你的。你能活着,真是太好了。"尤娜想到红炎差点被斩首时,忍不住哭着说道。"抱歉,让你担心了。"红炎说道。"尤儿,过来母后这里。"尤娜一边整理心情一边叫红尤过来她身边。"尤娜公主,这孩子是谁?"红炎看到红尤后不解地问尤娜。