Episode 4- War Ended

第4话- 战争停止

Part 4

第4部

  At the other side, Kye-Sook has watch the whole fighting scene between Kouyo and those people that hired by him. From Yona's words, he guess that maybe Kouyo is Yona's son. If Kouyo is Yona's son, things will become worse because there are possibility that Kouyo will replace Soo-Won and become emperor of Kingdom of Kouka. Then who is Kouyo's father? Is he Hak's son? Impossible, Kouyo's appearance is not similar with Hak. But his appearance is similar with someone that lead Kou Empire armies to attack Kingdom of Kouka at six years ago, he is Kou Empire's first prince- Ren Kouen. It means that Kouyo is Kouen and Yona's son, so Yona is Kou Empire's first prince's wife, situation will become more worse because Kouen and his brothers and sisters will definitely protect Yona and Kouyo. When Kye-Sook is still nervous about how to do for next step, suddenly he remember that three years ago, after Hakuyruu killed Gyokuen to became Kou Empire's emperor, Kouen lead armies to crusade against Hakuryuu but failed because Hakuryuu cooperate with 'alliance of seven seas', Kouen had been killed after failed to crusade against Hakuryuu. Now Hakuryuu had disappeared, Kougyoku has replaced Hakuryuu to become Kou Empire's empress. Without Kouen,  'The High King of Seven Seas'- Sinbad has conquer majority of the countries in their world and establish 'International Alliance'. Kou Empire has become more and more weaker, now Kou Empire is also member of 'International Alliance', Kou Empire doesn't impressive like past. Soo-Won also decide to meet with the leader of 'International Alliance'- Sinbad after a few day.  Even though Yona get help from Kou Empire, she will end up being caught because Kouen had died. Kye-Sook feel pleased when he think this solution.

Yona, Hak, four dragon warriors and Yoon bring Kouyo to Awa port. Jae-Ha borrow a ship from his friend who had once became a pirate. Those people who had been helped by Yona come out and meet with her, they also know that Kouyo is Yona's son. Everyone work together to help Yona and Kouyo escape from Kingdom of Kouka. 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'has success left Kingdom of Kouka and go to Kou Empire.

Because they left Kingdom of Kouka more far away, four dragon warriors fell down and unconscious. When they crossover 'Third World' and go into the dimension, four dragon warriors feel a little bit better, maybe crossover 'Third World' can solve four dragon warriors' some problem. Even though they can't move, but their situation have become a little bit better. The weather has changed, it start to rain heavily, Yoon find an island to stop at there temporary. When the rain stop, they will start their journey. Hak let the ship to stop at the beach, he and Yona go to find place for them to rest, Yoon and Kouyo will take care of four dragon warriors. When Hak and Yona still on finding the place for them to rest, they saw there is someone they know. "Kouha!" Yona recognise him immediately and shouted, that person is Kouha. "Yona!" Kouha can't believe that the person who appeared in front of him is Yona and shouted. "Kouha, why are you at here?" Yona ask with confused. ".......Err.......Yona.........actually I and brother had been expelled out from the palace." Kouha said. "What!" Yona and Hak shouted with shocked. "Why this situation happened!" Yona asked with worries.

在另外一边,看完整个战斗过程的凯修克当然也看到红尤。从尤娜的语气中,他猜测红尤有可能是尤娜的孩子,那就糟了因为红尤也可能会取代苏芳成为下一任高华国的皇帝。那红尤的爹又是谁?难道是白的儿子?可是红尤没有一个地方长得像白,反而长得像一个人,没错那就是六年前带领煌帝国的军队攻打高华国的煌帝国第一皇子-练红炎。 也就是说红尤是红炎和尤娜的孩子,而尤娜是煌帝国第一皇子的王妃。那就更糟了,因为红炎和他的弟妹们一定会保护尤娜和红尤。正当凯修克正在烦恼要如何应对时,突然他想起红炎好像在三年前时因为带兵讨伐杀死玉艳而当上皇帝的白龙而战败,因为白龙与'七海联盟'联手,后来被斩首示众。现在白龙因为突然失踪,而让红玉成为煌帝国的女皇。没有红炎,使得'七海霸主'-辛巴达征服大部分在他们世界的国家而成立'国家联盟'。煌帝国的势力已去,现在是'国家联盟'的一份子,煌帝国已经没有像以前那样威风了。苏芳打算过几天去会见'国家联盟'的主席-辛巴达。就算尤娜找煌帝国帮忙,最后还是会被捉起来因为红炎已经不在了。想到这点让凯修克得意了起来。

尤娜、白、四龙战士和悠带着红尤来到阿波港口。翟鹤向曾经和他当过海盗的朋友借了一只船。那些曾经被尤娜帮助过的人全都跑出来见她,也得知红尤是尤娜的儿子。于是,全部人齐心协力帮助尤娜和红尤母子俩逃离高华国。就这样'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'顺利地离开高华国并前往煌帝国。

四龙战士因为离开高华国太远而倒下。他们穿越'三界'进到另一个次元时,四龙战士的情况才稍微好些,可能是跨越'三界'克服了四龙战士的一些问题。虽然他们还是没有力气行动,但是比之前的情况要好一些。天气变更了,开始下起大雨,悠找了一个可以暂时停船的一座岛。等到雨停了,才启程。白把船停放在海滩上,,自己便和尤娜去找可以让大家休息的地方,而悠和红尤则留下来照顾四龙战士。正当白和尤娜在寻找住处时,看到一个好像是认识的人。"红霸!"尤娜马上认出他并喊道,原来那个人是红霸。"尤娜!"红霸不敢相信出现在他眼前的人竟然是尤娜并喊道。"红霸,你怎么会在这里?"尤娜不解地问道。"......那个......尤娜.......其实我和皇兄大人被逐出宫了。"红霸说道。"什么!"尤娜和白大吃一惊地喊道。"为什么会这样!"尤娜紧张地问道。

其实我和皇兄大人被逐出宫了。"红霸说道。"什么!"尤娜和白大吃一惊地喊道。"为什么会这样!"尤娜紧张地问道。