Episode 6- Ren Family

第6话-练家族

Part 1

第1部

When Kouen want to call them, Yona go in front and said: "I am Kingdom of Kouka's princess- Yona. I and your empress are friend. Today I have an important issue that need to discuss with her highness, please report this to her highness quickly!"

At Kou Empire's palace, while Alibaba, Koumei, Kougyoku, Ka Koubun and other cabinet ministers are discussing about the business transaction with other countries' commerce, one army come in and report: "Your highness, at outside there is a person who named Yona that claim herself as Kingdom of Kouka's princess and also your highness' friend, there have seven strange people and a kid are by her side. She say that there is an important issue that need to discuss with your highness." After hear the army's words, Kougyoku said with excited: "Quickly let them come in!" "Yes!" That army answered and quickly go out. "Err......Can I know who is princess Yona?" Alibaba ask Koumei with confused. "She is our Ren family's benefactor and also someone important to brother." Koumei said with smile. "Someone important to Mr Kouen?" Alibaba said with confused. At this moment, 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch' have been bring to meet with Kougyoku. "I pay respect to your highness." Yona, Kouen, Kouyo, Hak, Yoon and four dragon warriors salutes to Kougyoku and said. Kougyoku find out that Kouen is with them, she calm down herself and said to other cabinet ministers: "You all can left. Alibaba you and the military adviser stay here." "Yes, your highness." Alibaba and Koumei said. Other cabinet ministers go out.

After every cabinet ministers go out, Kougyoku said: "Is you, brother?" Kougyoku look at Kouen. "Yes, Kougyoku." Kouen put down his cloak and said. Kougyoku can't hold her feelings, she run to Kouen and hug him and said with tears: "I am sorry, brother! If I didn't used by Sinbad, you and brother Koumei and also brother Kouha will not expelled out from the palace! Is my false! Is me the one who hurt brother! Is all my false! I am sorry, brother!......" Kouen hug Kougyoku and comfort her and said: "Is not your false, Kougyoku. Brother will not blame you, so please don't blame yourself, Kougyoku." "Brother......." Kougyoku cries and said. This view has made everyone feel sad. "Kougyoku, don't be sad. Is not your false, I will support you." Yona comfort Kougyoku and said. "Yona....... I can't believe that I can meet you again. I am glad to see you again." Kougyoku come and hug Yona and said. "I also glad to see you again." Yona also hug Kougyoku and said. "I am happy to see you again, princess Yona." Koumei take away his mask and said. "I also happy to see you again, prince Koumei." Yona said. After that, Yona see Alibaba and ask Kougyoku: "Can I know who is him?" "He is also my friend and also Kou Empire's benefactor. He is Balbadd's third prince- Alibaba Saluja. Alibaba, she is princess Yona and also my friend." Kougyoku said. "Nice to meet you, princess Yona. I am Alibaba Saluja. I am glad to recognize you." Alibaba said. "I also glad to recognize you, prince Alibaba." Yona said. "Err......Actually you can just call me Alibaba." Alibaba said with embarrassed. "Ok, I got it, Alibaba." Yona said.

正当红炎要叫住他们时,尤娜便走上前说道:"我是原高华国的公主-尤娜。我与你们的女皇是朋友。我今天有重要的事要跟殿下商量,请你们快点去禀报殿下!"

在煌帝国的宫殿里,正当阿里巴巴、红明、红玉、夏黄文和其他的大臣在讨论与其他的大臣在讨论与其他国家的商会进行交易的事情时,有位士兵进来说道:"禀报殿下,外面有个叫尤娜的人自称是原高华国的公主,还自称是殿下的朋友,身边还带着七个奇怪的人和一个小孩。她说有重要的事情要跟殿下商量。"听完那位士兵的话后,红玉便激动地说道:"还不快让他们进来!""是!"那名士兵回答道,然后便匆忙退下。"那个.....请问谁是尤娜公主?"阿里巴巴不解地问红明。"她是我们练家族的恩人,也是皇兄大人最重视的人。"红明微笑地说道。"红炎先生最重视的人?"阿里巴巴不解地说道。就在这时,'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'被带到红玉面前。"臣参见殿下。"尤娜、红炎、红尤、白、悠和四龙战士一边向红玉行礼一边说道。红玉察觉到了红炎跟着他们,她便冷静地向其他大臣说道:"你们先退下。阿里巴巴你和军师留下来。""是,殿下。"阿里巴巴和红明说道。其他的大臣则走了出去。

等所有的大臣都出去后,红玉便说:"皇兄大人,是你吗?"红玉望向在旁的红炎。"是的,红玉。"红炎拿下斗篷地说道。红玉忍不住地跑去抱住红炎哭着说道:"皇兄大人,对不起!要是我没有被辛巴达利用的话,你和红明皇兄还有红霸皇兄就不会被逐出宫了!都是我的错!是我害了皇兄大人!全都是我的错!对不起,皇兄大人!哇......哇......"红炎抱住红玉并安慰她地说道:"这不是你的错,红玉。皇兄不会怪你的,所以请不要自责了,红玉。""皇兄大人......"红玉哭着说道。这个场景使得在场的所有人都感到心酸。"红玉,别伤心。你没有错,我会支持你的。"尤娜安慰红玉地说道。"尤娜......没想到我还能够见到你。真是太好了。"红玉也过去抱住尤娜说道。"我也是很高兴能够再次见到你,红玉。"尤娜也抱住红玉并说道。"我也很高兴能够再次见到你,尤娜公主。"红明一边脱下面具一边说道。"我也很高兴能够再次见到你,红明皇子。"尤娜说道。然后,尤娜注意到在旁的阿里巴巴便问红玉:"请问他是谁?""他是我的朋友也是煌帝国的恩人。他是原巴尔巴德的第三王子-阿里巴巴.沙尔贾。阿里巴巴,她是尤娜公主,也是我的朋友。"红玉说道。"你好,尤娜公主。我是阿里巴巴.沙尔贾。我很高兴能够认识你,请多多指教。"阿里巴巴说道。"我也很高兴能够认识你,阿里巴巴王子。"尤娜说道。"那个......其实你可以直接叫我阿里巴巴就可以了。"阿里巴巴不好意思地说道。"好的,我明白了,阿里巴巴。"尤娜说道。

其实你可以直接叫我阿里巴巴就可以了。"阿里巴巴不好意思地说道。"好的,我明白了,阿里巴巴。"尤娜说道。