Episode 10- Ren Hakuryuu's Guidance

第10话-练白龙的指导

Part 1

第1部

At night, Kouyo come out to take a walk because he can't sleep, suddenly he found that Hakuryuu is chit chatting with Yona, he hide himself and hears their conversations. "Are you prince Hakuryuu? Why you did that things to prince Kouen? Not only prince Kouen, you also implicate prince Koumei, prince Kouha and princess Kougyoku! Why you blame all the criminal charge on prince Kouen?" Yona ask Hakuryuu seriously. "You can't understand, princess Yona. If brother was powerful, why he didn't became emperor and being used by Ren Gyokuen? Is brother's fault for not resisted Ren Gyokuen, if he resisted he will not become like today's situation. Princess Yona, I have heard your story, I though that you will just like me revenge to Soo-Won. Pull him down to the abyss and make yourself become empress. But you are similar with brother, being use by Soo-Won. I am disappointed on you, princess Yona." Hakuryuu said. "I am similar with prince Kouen, I can't become empress, but prince Kouen didn't resist you because he didn't want to implicate people from Kou Empire. I am same with him, I don't want to hurt people from Kingdom of Kouka because of my revenge. However, I would like to thank you for not killing prince Kouen." Yona said. Yona's words has make Hakuryuu speechless, he turn away and decide to left. "Where are you going, prince Hakuryuu?" Yona call Hakuryuu and ask. "I will go to find Judar, I will left for temporary, please help me transmit to Aladdin and others. I wish that you and brother will have a happy life." Hakuryuu said and left.

Kouyo track Hakuryuu secretly, but his action has been found out by Hakuryuu. "Come out, I know you are at there." Hakuryuu said. Kouyo come out. "Is you Kouyo, why you track me?" Hakuryuu ask. "Uncle Hakuryuu, is you the one who hurt my father." Kouyo said angrily. "Yes, you are right. I am the one who harmed your father, Kouyo. It is normal for you to hate me, if you want to revenge, its okay to do it." Hakuryuu said. "Uncle Hakuryuu, although I hate you, but if I revenge, I also can't retrieve my father's honor. It doesn't give advantage to me and my father, my father also didn't care on what you did to him. I also want to thank uncle Hakuryuu for not killed my father." Kouyo said.

"As my nephew, you are similar with your father and mother." Hakuryuu said with sigh and change into his djinn equip. "What a strange kid. Kouyo, uncle I want to fight you." Hakuryuu said. "Then I will fight you, uncle Hakuryuu." Kouyo said and change into his djinn equip. Both uncle and nephew start their battle. Actually, Hakuryuu want to fight Kouyo because he want to train Kouyo to well-use his own metal vessel and accumulate Kouyo's experience in battle. Both of them fight until the sun rise, even though Kouyo who doesn't has much experiences in battle has lose many rounds with he fight Hakuryuu, but he can master his skill in using metal vessel and success defeat Hakuryuu. "You have win for this round, Kouyo." Hakuryuu said. Kouyo get tired and lay down on the ground and said: "Uncle Hakuryuu, why you treat me so well?"

"Don't misunderstand, Kouyo. I only pay back favor that I own by your father and I don't have any mind to help you, take this battle as I want to increase your experience in battle." Hakuryuu said. "Uncle Hakuryuu actually is tender." Kouyo said. "Don't misunderstand, I will not let you be easy because you are my nephew." Hakuryuu said. "I am grateful for uncle Hakuryuu for helping me to solve my metal vessel and battle's problems. However, I haven't forgive you, uncle Hakuryuu." Kouyo said.

当天晚上,红尤因为睡不着而起来散步时,突然他看到白龙和尤娜在谈话,于是便躲起来偷听。"你就是白龙皇子吧?你为什么要对红炎皇子做出那种事?不只红炎皇子连红明皇子、红霸皇子和红尤公主都被你连累!为什么要把一切的罪名都推到红炎皇子的身上?"尤娜严肃地问白龙。"尤娜公主,你是不会明白的。如果皇兄大人有这么大的实力的话,为什么自己不当皇帝反而被练玉艳任由地摆布?都怪皇兄大人没有反抗练玉艳,不然的话他也不会落得如此下场。尤娜公主,我听说了你的故事,我还以为你会跟我一样会为了你的父王而对苏芳展开报复行动。把他退下深渊并称自己为女皇。没想到你竟然跟皇兄大人一样,任由被苏芳摆布。我真的对你感到失望,尤娜公主。"白龙说道。"我确实和红炎皇子一样,我没能成为女皇,不过红炎皇子之所以没有反抗你是因为他不想连累煌帝国的百姓。这点我跟他一样,我不想因为我的报复害到高华国的百姓。不过,我很感谢你没有杀了红炎皇子。"尤娜说道。这句话彻底让白龙无言便转身打算离开。"你要去哪里,白龙皇子?"尤娜叫住白龙地问道。"我要去找裘达尔,我会暂时离开,请帮我转告给阿拉丁他们。祝你和皇兄大人过着幸福的生活。"白龙说道并离开。

红尤便偷偷跟踪白龙,但被白龙发现了。"我知道你在那里,赶快给我出来。"白龙说道。红尤便走出来。"原来是你红尤,你为什么要跟踪我?"白龙问道。"白龙叔叔,原来是你害了我的父王。"红尤生气地说道。"是的,你说得对。我确实害了你的父王,红尤。你恨我是理所当然的,如果你要报复我,那就尽管放马过来吧。"白龙说道。"白龙叔叔,虽然我恨你,不过如果我报复你的话,我也不能挽回我的父王的名誉。这样对我和我的父王都没有什么好处,而且父王没有在意你对他所做的事情。我也很感谢白龙叔叔让我的父王活了下来。"红尤说道。

"没想到身为我的侄儿的你竟然跟你的父王和母后一样。"白龙叹息地说道并进入魔装状态。"真是奇怪的小孩。红尤,叔叔我要与你对打。"白龙说道。"那我就奉陪到底,白龙叔叔。"红尤说道并进入魔装状态。叔叔和侄儿两人便开始对打起来。其实,白龙之所以提出要和红尤对打是因为他要训练红尤能够自由操控他自己的魔人金具和累计红尤的战斗经验。他们俩一直打到天亮为止,虽然战斗经验不足的红尤输了白龙很多局,但是他已经大致掌握魔人金具的技巧便成功打倒白龙。"这局是你赢了,红尤。"白龙说道。红尤便累倒地躺在地上并说道:"白龙叔叔,你为什么对我这么好?"

"别误会了,红尤。我只是要还我欠你的父王的人情而已并没有要帮你的意思,就当做是我给你提升战斗经验。"白龙说道。"白龙叔叔果然很温柔。"红尤说道。"别误会了,我可不会因为你是我的侄儿而手下留情。"白龙说道。"我很感谢白龙叔叔帮我克服魔人金具和战斗上的难题。不过,我可还没有原谅你,白龙叔叔。"红尤说道。