Episode 7- Yona's friend

第7话-尤娜的朋友

Part 2

第2部

"Yona, I bring Lady Lili and others come to meet you." Yoon said to Yona. "Lady Lili!" Yona is said with amazed and happy. "Princess Yona!" Lili said happily. Both of them hug with each others. "I can't believe that I can meet you again, Yona." Lili said. "I also, Lili." Yona said. "Yona, who is this child?" Lili look at Kouyo and ask. "He is my son, he is Ren Kouyo. Kouyo, this is mother's friend, she is An Lili, you can call her aunt Lili." Yona said to Kouyo. "Nice to meet you, aunt Lili." Kouyo said to Lili. After heard that Yona has a child, Lili, Tetora and Ayura are shocked, they can't believe that Yona has a child. "Yona, you have become a mother. I feel happy for you, who is your husband?" Lili ask with excite. "My husband is Kou Empire's first prince- Ren Kouen." Yona said. "Prince Kouen is Kou Empire's strongest general who lead armies to attack Kingdom of Kouka six years ago, he also called as 'Entei'. After that, don't know why Kou Empire suddenly decided to negotiate with Kingdom of Kouka and the war ended. However, I heard that three years ago prince Kouen had been judged for death penalty because he is a traitor.......Yona, I feel pity to you and Kouyo....... You have lost your husband and Kouyo has lost his father. I feel pity for you and your son......" Lili cries and said to Yona. "I am fine, Lili, prince Kouen's brother and sister will take care me and Kouyo." Yona said with helpless, actually Kouen who pretend as Anlee is stand beside Yona. "If you said so, I think it will be fine." Lili said. "Before I forget, Lili, can I know why are you at here?" Yona ask. "It is because my dad is going with those Kingdom of Kouka's generals to 'International Alliance' there to discuss some issues, so I come here." Lili said. "'International Alliance'?" Yona ask with confused. "I heard that the leader of 'International Alliance' try to entice Kingdom of Kouka to join the 'International Alliance'. However, some tribe generals can't agree with it, so they start a meeting to discuss this issue." Lili said.

At the 'International Alliance''s conference hall, Sinbad is discuss about whether Kingdom of Kouka want to join 'International Alliance' or not with Soo-Won and other tribe generals. "Want me to join 'International Alliance'? It means that want me to surrender to others. I will not join the 'International Alliance'!" Earth tribe general- Lee Geun-Tae said. "I also agree with earth tribe general. Your highness, I think that we better do not join 'International Alliance'." Water tribe general- An Joon-Gi said. "Your highness, I think that we need to join 'International Alliance'. If we join 'International Alliance', we can enlarge our international market, we can also get a lot of armies support. Your highness, please think properly." Kye-Sook said. "If Kingdom of Kouka join 'International Alliance', it will be easy to catch back princess Yona, princess Yona's child and four dragon warriors from Kou Empire." Kye-Sook think. "Do you think that we need to join 'International Alliance' , Joo-Doh?" Soo-Won ask. "Your highness, I think that Kingdom of Kouka should not join 'International Alliance'. However, if 'International Alliance' will give us benefits that we want, we can try to join with them." Sky tribe general- Han Joo-Doh said. "I will obey to your highness, what ever decision that decide by your highness, I will follow it." Fire tribe general- Kan Kyo-Ga said. "How do you think, Tae-Woo?" Soo-Won ask. "Your highness, I think that if we join 'International Alliance' is not a bad things, but it also not a good things, I choose to preserve neutral." Wind tribe general- Tae-Woo said.

"尤娜,我带了莉莉小姐她们来见你了。"悠对尤娜说道。"莉莉小姐!"尤娜即惊讶又高兴地说道。"尤娜公主!"莉莉高兴地说道。两个好朋友便抱在一起。"没想到还能再次见到你,尤娜。"莉莉说道。"我也是,莉莉。"尤娜说道。"尤娜,那孩子是谁?"莉莉看到在旁的红尤问道。"他是我的儿子,叫练红尤。尤儿,这是母后的朋友,叫安莉莉,你可以称她为莉莉阿姨。"尤娜对红尤说道。"你好,莉莉阿姨。"红尤对莉莉说道。当听到尤娜有孩子后,莉莉、灯瑜和瑜拉都被吓到了,她们没想到尤娜已经有孩子了。"尤娜,你当母亲了。我为你感到高兴,你的相公是谁呢?"莉莉激动地问道。"我的相公是煌帝国的第一皇子-练红炎。"尤娜说道。"红炎皇子,就是六年前率领煌帝国的军队攻打高华国的煌帝国的最强将军,也拥有'炎帝'之称的男人。后来,不知为何煌帝国突然决定要和高华国谈判并达成停战协议。可是,我听说红炎皇子因为在三年前被判为叛徒而被斩首......尤娜,你和红尤都好可怜啊.......你没有了相公,红尤没有了爹。好可怜.......哇......哇......"莉莉哭着说道。"我没事,莉莉,红炎皇子的弟妹会照顾我和尤儿。"尤娜无奈地说道,其实红炎就站在尤娜旁边而已。"对了,莉莉,你为什么会在这里?"尤娜问道。"因为我爹跟着高华国的那些部族长们去'国际联盟'那里讨论些事情,所以我就来这里了。"莉莉说道。"'国际联盟'?"尤娜不解地问道。"我听说'国际联盟'的主席在尝试拉拢高华国加入'国际联盟'。不过,有些部族长不答应所以他们开始在会议上讨论这件事。"莉莉说道。

在国家联盟的会议厅里,辛巴达正与苏芳还有其他的部族长正在讨论是否要加入'国际联盟'。"要老子加入'国际联盟'?这不是等于要老子屈服于他人。老子才不要加入呢!"土之部族长-伊军德说道。"臣也赞同土之部族长的看法。殿下,臣认为我们不应该加入'国际联盟'。"水之部族长-安淳义说道。"殿下,臣认为我们应该加入'国际联盟'。如果我们加入'国际联盟'的话,我们可以扩大我们的国际市场,我们还可以得到大量的军事援助。殿下,请三思。"凯修克说道。"只要高华国加入'国家联盟',那要从煌帝国那里捉回尤娜公主、尤娜公主的孩子和四龙战士就更容易了。"凯修克心里暗暗地想着。"诸斗,你认为我们该不该加入'国家联盟'?"苏芳问道。"回殿下,臣认为高华国不应该加入'国家联盟'。但若'国家联盟'会给予高华国想要的好处,那我们不妨可以试试加入他们。"空之部族长-范诸斗说道。"臣只听从于殿下,无论殿下做出怎样的决定,臣都会听从。"火之部族长-关京牙说道。"你认为呢,邰悟?"苏芳问道。"回殿下,臣认为虽然加入'国际联盟'不算是件坏事,但是也不一定完全是件好事,臣选择保持中立。"风之部族长-邰悟说道。