Episode 7- Yona's friend

第7话-尤娜的朋友

Part 4

第4部

"Did Kouen''s child will behave like his father?" Sinbad said to himself. "What happen to you, Sinbad?" Ja'far come into the conference room and ask. "Nothing, I feel a little bit tired now. I will left the rest to you, Ja'far." Sinbad. "Ok, Sinbad." Ja'far said. Sinbad go to his room and open the basement at there and go inside the basement. In the basement, it had been build like a house structure. Only Sinbad himself know about this place. "Gisin, father come here to see you. My little princess, where are you? Don't hide again, is me, your father come to see you." Sinbad said.

"Father, why you disturb me again!" Sinbad's daughter- Gisin said with unhappily. "Father I miss you, let father hug you." Sinbad said to Gisin with smile. "I don't want! You this erotic old man, everyday hang out with other women, this is why mother always angry about you. I don't have father that such like you! Humph!" Gisin said with rush. "Daughter, I am wrong, can you don't tell your mother about that things?" Sinbad who afraid of his wife and beg forgiveness to Gisin and said. "Humph! I want to tell mother about that things." Gisin said. "Daughter......." Sinbad cries and said.

The girl who name Gisin is Sindria's princess . Her blood has people of Parthevia and people of Italy, she is a person who has mixed-blood. Her father- Sinbad is Sindria's former king and also leader of 'International Alliance', is a dungeons capture which capture seven dungeons, he is first dungeon capture and first dungeon capture who had captured more than one dungeon, people called him as 'The High King of Seven Seas'. Her mother- Gina is Italy's princess.

"Hey father, what do you say with that handsome guy (Kye-Sook) in the earlier? Please say to me!" Gisin ask with curious. "Gisin.....It is not good to monitor others conversation.......Ha......Ha.......It is better for you to not knowing those information." Sinbad said with laugh foolishly. "I heard that you and him are discuss about a red hair boy which has same age with me. Who is he, father? Is he look handsome, father?" Gisin ask. "I don't know how he looks like, but he maybe is people from Kou Empire." Sinbad feel helpless for Gisin who everyday want to hang out with other men and said, actually Sinbad himself always go to brothel to hang out with those beautiful women, his daughter is really similar with his father. "People from Kou Empire, couldn't it be father's enemy who is Kouen's child?" Gisin ask with curious. "How could I feel that you have listen all the details from the conversation." Sinbad said with helpless. "Please tell me quickly, father!" Gisin said with angrily. "Ok.......Ok........I say.......I say.........Please don't angry, my cute little princess." Sinbad placate Gisin and said. Sinbad tell Gisin the details of the conversations between him and Kye-Sook. "Interesting, I will go to investigate that red hair boy." Gisin said and take out her metal vessels. "What!" Sinbad said with shocked. "Come out Bathin, we need to go now!" Gisin shouted.

One motorbike which is metal vessel come out automatically, Gisin ride on that motorbike and said to Sinbad: "Father, I go out now! Bye bye!" After she say, she ride that motorbike and go to a channel to go out and left Sinbad who is frenetic. At Kou Empire, Yona tell Kouen and others about Kingdom of Kouka maybe want to join 'International Alliance' that say by Lili. "What! Kingdom of Kouka want to join 'International Alliance'!" Kogyoku said with nervous. "Yes, maybe it is." Yona said. "Princess you say maybe, it means that Soo-Won didn't agree to Sinbad immediately. It seems that Soo-Won also guard against Sinbad." Hak said. "What will happen if Kingdom of Kouka join 'International Alliance', your highness?" Jae-Ha ask Kougyoku with confused, he also try to coax Kougyoku.

"红炎的孩子会不会像他的父亲那样?"辛巴达自言自语地说道。"辛,你怎么了?"贾法尔进来会议室后问道。"没什么,我只是有点累了。剩下的就交给你了,贾法尔。"辛巴达说道。"好的,辛。"贾法尔说道。辛巴达便前往他的房间并打开那里的地下室,然后进去地下室里。在地下室里,是有着像屋子里面的构造。这里只有辛巴达自己知道的地方。"吉辛,父王来看你了。我的小公主,你在哪里?不要躲了,是我,你的父王来看你了。"辛巴达说道。

"父王,你怎么又进来吵我了!"辛巴达的女儿-吉辛不开心地说道。"父王想念你了,所以就来看你了,来给父王抱抱。"辛巴达微笑地对吉辛说道。"我不要!你这个色老头,每天都去和别的女人在一起,这就是为什么母后会生气的原因。我才没有你这种父亲!哼!"吉辛赌气地说道。"女儿,我错了,可以不要跟你的母后说这件事吗?"害怕自己老婆的辛巴达向吉辛求饶地说道。"哼!我就是要跟母后讲这件事。"吉辛说道。"女儿啊......"辛巴达哭着说道。

那名叫着吉辛的女孩是辛德历亚王国的公主。她的身上拥有帊鲁提比亚人和意大利人的血,她是个混血儿。她的父亲-辛巴达是辛德历亚的前任国王,也是'国际联盟'的主席,是一位曾经攻略七个迷宫的迷宫攻略者,他是第一位迷宫攻略者也是第一位复数迷宫攻略者,人们都称他为'七海霸主'。她的母亲-吉娜是意大利的公主。

"喂父王,你刚刚跟那位帅哥(凯修克)说了些什么?快点讲给我听啦!"吉辛好奇地问道。"吉辛啊.......那个偷听可不好啊.......哈.......哈.......你还是别知道比较好。"辛巴达傻笑地说道。"我好像听到你们在讨论一名跟我同岁的红发男孩。他是谁啊,父王?他长得帅吗,父王?"吉辛问道。"我不知道他长什么样子,但他可能是煌帝国的人。"辛巴达对于吉辛整天找男人的事情而感到无奈地说道,其实辛巴达自己也是时常去妓院找美女,果然其父必有其女。"煌帝国的人,难道是父王的敌人是红炎的孩子吗?"吉辛好奇地问道。"怎么感觉好像全部的谈话内容都被你听到了。"辛巴达无奈地说道。"快点讲啦,父王!"吉辛生气地说道。"好的.......好的.......我说.......我说.........。别生气嘛,我可爱的小公主。"辛巴达安抚吉辛地说道。于是,辛巴达便把刚刚他和凯修克的对话说给吉辛。"有趣,我决定要去调查那名红发男孩。"吉辛一边说一边拿出她的魔人金具。"什么!"辛巴达愣住地说道。"巴钦,快出来,我们要出去了!"吉辛说道。

一辆是魔人金具的摩托驶了过来,吉辛骑上那辆摩托然后对辛巴达说道:"父王,我出去咯!拜拜!"她说完后便驾驶摩托前往一个通道驶了出去,只留下那个慌乱的辛巴达。在煌帝国那里,尤娜把莉莉告诉她有关高华国可能会加入'国家联盟'的事告诉红炎他们。"什么!高华国加入'国家联盟'!"红玉紧张地说道。"是的,只是可能而已。"尤娜说道。"公主大人说可能的话,也就是说苏芳那家伙并没有马上答应辛巴达。看来苏芳也是在提防辛巴达。"白说道。"那如果高华国加入'国家联盟'后,会发生什么事呢,红尤殿下?"翟鹤不解地问道,他也在尝试哄红玉。