Episode 3- Entei and Red Hair Girl

第3话-炎帝与红发女孩
part 5
第5部
Yona didn't care about her safety and climbed up the cliff to take back Kouen's metal vessels. When she was climbing up the cliff, the stone around the cliff had made her injured and she almost fell down when she was climbing. "I got it!" When Yona finally get back Kouen's metal vessel, Yona was excited. But after she get back the metal vessel,the branches suddenly break off, she fell down and she lose her consciousness. "Princess Yona! Princess Yona! Princess Yona!" Yona heard that someone was trying call her from being unconscious and she opened up her eyes slowly. This was the first time, she saw that Kouen was trying to call her and he look very panic and full of worries. "Prince Kouen......" Yona call Kouen. "Princess Yona!" Kouen unable to hold his feeling and hug Yona tightly. "If you not helped me to get back my metal vessels, I maybe will died. Why? Why you save me? I am the one who bring armies to attack your country. Why you still save me?" Kouen asked with emotionally. Time went to the time after Yona fell down and being unconscious, Kouen try hardly to take his metal vessels and use Phenex's metel vessel to heal his wounds and Yona's wounds. "It is because this is things that I must do. If prince Kouen didn't protect me, I maybe will die. So, this the reason I help you to get back your metel vessals, prince Kouen." Yona smiled and answered Kouen. At the moment, Kouen's heart was been touched by Yona and he fall in love to Yona. "I see at this situation, we need to walk to Soo-Won's army camp." Kouen quickly claim down himself. "Ok." Yona agreed with Kouen.
When the day turn dark, they found a place to rest. At that night, Yona remembered about the moment Soo-Won killed her father and shouted: "Soo-Won, no!" She shocked and woke up. "Are you alright! Princess Yona!" Kouen who sit next to Yona, he also shocked by Yona's action and asked with worries. "Prince Kouen, I remembered that the moment Soo-Won kill my father, I was scared." Yona cannot control her emotion and she felt pain and depressed, her tears kept flowed through her face. Kouen hug Yona and said: "Don't worry, I will always be with your side. I will not let anyone hurt you. You can release all of your pain." Yona cry and said: "Prince Kouen, I don't know how to face Soo-Won. Every time I face him, I felt depressed. I......." Kouen suddenly kissed Yona's lip. "Don't worry, princess Yona. Whatever things happen, I will always protect you." Kouen said and try to comfort Yona. "Why do you treat me so well, prince Kouen?" Yona asked Kouen. "It is beacause I love you, princess Yona." Kouen smile and said. "Prince Kouen......." Yona said with surpised. Kouen kissed Yona deeply and both of them do sexual intercourse with each other. Ren Kouyo had been created at that time.
After a few days, three group of Kou Empire's armies had reached the Soo-Won's army camp and declaration that they want to negotiate with Soo-Won. After consideration, Soo-Won decide to have a negotiations with Kou Empire. "Why brother haven't arrived yet!" Kouha said with impatience. "Brother, princess Yona......"Kougyoku said with worry. "Yona......" Yoon also said with worry. When Kou Empire's didn't know what to do with this situation, Kouen and Yona finally reached Soo-Won army camp.
尤娜便不顾自身安危地爬上山顶帮红炎拿回他的魔人金具。在这过程中,尤娜被石头刮得全身是伤,还有几次差点跌下来。"拿到了!"当尤娜终于拿到魔人金具时,她兴奋地说道。结果下一秒树枝断了,她便从高处跌了下来,瞬间失去意识。"尤娜公主!尤娜公主!尤娜公主!"尤娜听到有人在不停地呼唤着她的名字便缓缓地睁开眼睛。在她眼前的是红炎正在着急地尝试叫醒失去意识的她,这是尤娜第一次看到这么紧张和充满担心的红炎。"红炎皇子......"尤娜缓缓地对红炎说道。"尤娜公主!"红炎再也按耐不住自己的情绪便紧紧地抱住尤娜。"要不是你帮我拿回我的魔人金具,我可能就死了。为什么?为什么你要救我?我带领军队攻打你的国家。为什么你还是要救我?"红炎激动地问道。时间回到尤娜从高处跌下来然后昏迷不醒,红炎费劲全力地拿回他的魔人金具,便用菲尼克斯附身的魔人金具治疗他和尤娜的伤口。"因为这是我必须做的事情。如果红炎皇子没有保护我并帮我挡下那只箭的话,可能死的人会是我。"尤娜微笑地回答红炎。红炎便尤娜的举动给深深地感动了,也在不知不觉中喜欢上了尤娜。"我看这样的情况下,我们还是走着去苏芳的军事营地。"红炎连忙整理好自己的情绪说道。"嗯。"尤娜也赞同红炎地说道。
当天色渐渐黑时,他们便找了一个地方休息。那天晚上,尤娜梦到苏芳杀死她的父王的那一刻便喊道:"不要啊,苏芳!"她被吓到从梦里惊醒了过来。"你还好吧,尤娜公主!"坐在尤娜旁边的红炎也被尤娜的举止给吓到了便担心地问道。"红炎皇子,我梦到了我父王被苏芳杀害的那一刻,我真的好害怕。"尤娜终于按耐不住心中的痛而忍不住说了出来,眼泪已经在她的脸上流个不停。红炎便抱住尤娜并说道:"不怕,有我在,我不会让任何一个人伤害你。请尽情地发泄你心中的痛苦吧。"尤娜哭着说道:"红炎皇子,我不知该怎么面对苏芳。当我每次面对他时,我心里就是特别地难受。我......"红炎突然吻了尤娜的嘴唇。"别怕,无论是什么情况我都会保护你。"红炎尝试安慰尤娜地说道。"为什么你对我这么好,红炎皇子?"尤娜问道。"那是因为我喜欢你,尤娜公主。"红炎微笑地说道。"红炎皇子......"尤娜惊讶地说道。红炎便深吻了尤娜,然后两人便开始做了性交。练红尤就是在那个时候被制造了出来。
过了几天后,煌帝国的三个军事部队都来到了苏芳的军事营地并向高华国声明他们是来与苏芳谈判的。苏芳考虑了一下后,便决定与煌帝国谈判。"皇兄大人怎么还没到!"红霸不耐烦地说道。"皇兄大人、尤娜公主......"红玉担心地说道。"尤娜......"悠也开始担心地说道。正当煌帝国的士兵都开始不知所措时,红炎和尤娜终于来到苏芳的军事营地。

"悠也开始担心地说道。正当煌帝国的士兵都开始不知所措时,红炎和尤娜终于来到苏芳的军事营地。