Episode 11- Returning To The Rukh

第11话-回归Rukh

Part 3

第3部

"It's alright, brother Aladdin, you no need to tell me about my father's matters and David's matters, I already know it. Thank you for stopping my father. My father had did somethings like that, I as his daughter has the responsibility to stop David's plan to fetch up my father's mistakes." Gisin said. "Alright, but you must be careful, now outside is dangerous. The true David is at outside, I will use transform magic to transform everyone to outside." Aladdin finish his words, he use transform magic to transform himself, Gisin, Alibaba, Ren Hakuryuu and Judar to outside.

When Kouyo fly to outside, he is shocked by the situation that happen in front of him. A group of angels just like a titan use sword to hit the ground, those things that touch by the sword will become a big black hole. Every living things will be swallow by the black hole until cannot find died bodies, people are cheer and greet for their final days. "Are this a hell on earth? King Hiryuu will not allowed this things to be happen, I must stop those angels!" Kouyo said angrily. Kouyo fly and obstruct those angels' attacks. "Extreme magic- Dragon King's Roars!" Kouyo shout. He destroy some angels, Kouyo find out that there no other methods, he must use extreme magic for many times. When he prepare to use extreme magc, suddenly there have people attack Kouyo's crucial. Kouyo turn around and find out that there are some dungeon captures use metal vessels to attack him. "Hurry up, we need to stop this brat, don't let him stop the plan of returning to the rukh. This brat is a traitor! Traitor!" People shout loudly and blame Kouyo. "Everyone, I am not....." Without waiting for Kouyo to finish his words, those angels attack him and make him fell down from the sky.

Gisin, Aladdin, Alibaba, Ren Hakuryuu and Judar are destroying many angels. Their action have attract many countries bring their armies to stop their action. "International Alliance will lead all armies to attack those five traitor!" The International Alliance's parliaments shout. The sky appear a circle magic spell and use the highest speed to attack all the areas. "Returning to the rukh together!" People shout in high spirits. "Put down your weapon and get arrest, traitors!" International Alliance's armies shout. "There are transparent chains are limit their minds, it is lamentable. Father had changed his mind to stop using magic of returning to the rukh, can't anticipate that David who possess on my father will using magic of returning to the rukh. Now father and David are fight each other, I must help father!" Gisin said. When other dugeon captures prepare to using extreme magic, suddenly there are a group of people destroy their transparent chain to let them can't using their metal vessels to attack, those people are Ren Kouen, Yona, Ren Hakuei, Fon and four dragon warriors.

"Return to rukh! Don't be ridiculous! What's wrong with all of you! All have become Sinbad's marionettes! Then I will cut the threads that controlling you all!" Kouen rave to those people of International Alliance. "How come Kouen is alive! Who are that red hair girl, those four monsters and that infant which good at using martial arts?" People of International Alliance said.

At this situation before, Kouen, Yona and four dragon warriors are discussing about Kogyoku and others' strange action. "I think that maybe Sinbad went to the sacred palace and rewrote everyone's rukh, so Thunder Beast (Hak), Koumei and others have become like that. Although I think that it is impossible for Sinbad to arrive the sacred palace, but now everyone have turn out like that, it seems that Sinbad maybe arrive the sacred palace." Kouen said.

"好了,阿拉丁哥哥,你不用说我父王的事和大卫的事,我都知道了。谢谢你们阻止我那臭父王。既然父王做出这种事情,我身为他的女儿有责任阻止大卫的计划以便能够弥补我父王的过错。"吉辛说道。"那好吧,可是你要小心,现在外面很危险,我用转移魔法把大家转移到外面。"说完阿拉丁便用转移魔法把自己、吉辛、阿里巴巴、练白龙和裘达尔转移到外面。

当红尤飞到外面时,他被眼前所发生的事情给吓坏了。一群像巨人一样大的天使拿着剑打在地上,被剑碰到的东西会变成一片大黑洞。所有的生物都被黑洞给吞噬并死无全尸,而人们在欢呼并迎接末日的到来。"这是人间地狱吗?绯龙王是绝不会允许这种事情发生,我必须阻止那些天使!"红尤愤怒地说道。红尤便飞过去挡住天使们的攻击。"极大魔法-龙王的咆哮!"红尤喊道。他便销毁几个天使,红尤觉得这样下去已经没有办法了,他必须使用无数次的极大魔法。正当她准备使用极大魔法时,突然有人攻击到红尤的要害。红尤转头看到几个迷宫攻略者使用魔人金具攻击他。"快阻止那个小鬼,别让他阻止还原rukh的计划!这小鬼是叛徒!叛徒!"人民大声地喊道并责怪红尤。"大家,我不是......"还没等红尤说完,他便被那些天使攻击并从空中被击落下来。

吉辛、阿拉丁、阿里巴巴、练白龙和裘达尔在大量的销毁那些天使。他们的举动引来一堆国家带领他们的军团来阻止他们的行为。"我等国家联盟将率领全军讨伐那五个叛徒!"国家联盟的议员们喊道。而天空出现了圆形的魔法阵并以最快的速度击落每个地方。"一起回归rukh!"人民雀跃万分地喊道。"束手就擒吧,叛徒!"国家联盟的军队喊道。"有透明的铁链限制住他们的思考,真可悲。本来父王已经改变心意要停止发动回归rukh的魔法,没想到附身在父王身上的大卫发动了回归rukh的魔法。现在父王和大卫在战斗,我的帮助父王!"吉辛说道。正当其他的迷宫攻略者准备发动极大魔法时,突然有一群人破坏了他们的透明铁链让他们无法发动攻击,原来那些人是练红炎、尤娜、练白瑛、风和四龙战士。

"说什么一起回归rukh!开什么玩笑!看看你们这些家伙现在是什么样子!全都变成辛巴达的傀儡!那我就把接在你们身上的线全部斩断!"红炎对国家联盟的人怒吼。"红炎怎么还活着!还有那个红发女孩、那四个怪物和那个武功高超的小婴儿到底是谁啊?"国家联盟的人说道。

在这之前,红炎、尤娜和四龙战士在讨论红玉等人的怪异行为。"我觉得应该是辛巴达前往圣宫并改写了所有人的rukh,所有雷兽(白)和红明他们才会变成这个样子。虽然我觉得辛巴达不可能会抵达圣宫,但现在大家都变成这个样子,看来辛巴达可能已经抵达圣宫。"红炎说道。