Episode 6- Ren Family

第6话-练家族

Part 2

第2部

Suddenly, Yona remember Kouyo's things, when she want to say to Kougyoku, without waiting for her Kouen said first: "Kougyoku, Koumei. brother has something that need your help." "Please say, brother." Koumei and Kougyoku said. "Kouyo, please come to father and mother's side." Kouen said to Kouyo. Kouyo go to Kouen and Yona's side. "Six years ago, Yona give birth to my child, his name is Ren Kouyo. He was named by Kingdom of Kouka's priest. However, there are some people from Kingdom of Kouka are worried about princess Yona and Kouyo will affect Soo-Won's status. So, those people hired people to kill princess Yona and Kouyo. Princess Yona, 'Thunder Beast' (Hak) and others escape from their own country to Kou Empire, on their way they stop at the island where I and Kouha live. I am worried about princess Yona and Kouyo's safety, so I bring them to here. I want you all to protect princess Yona and Kouyo." Kouen said. "Koumei, Kougyoku, I will be fine. But, since Kouyo is too young, I don't want him everyday escape with me like that. Although my request are very willful, but I don't want Kouyo end up like me. So, please protect Kouyo." Yona said. "Father......mother........" Kouyo has been touched and said. After hear Kouen and Yona's words, Koumei, Kougyoku and Alibaba havs shocked, they can't believe that kid is Kouen and Yona's child. "Brother, please be at ease, Kouyo is also one of the member from Ren family and also brother's natural child. I and Kougyoku and also the whole people from Kou Empire will protect Kouyo. Princess Yona is brother's wife, we will also protect princess Yona." Koumei said. "That's right, brother!"I will give orders to protect Kouyo and Yona." Kougyoku said. "Thanks for you all." Kouen said. "Brother, no need to thank us, because this is what we need to do." Koumei and Kougyoku said.

"Kouyo, can you come to aunt's side? Aunt want to see you." Kougyoku said with amiable. Kouyo go to face Kougyoku. "His face look like brother, his hair and eye look like Yona." Kougyoku touch Kouyo's hair and said. "Of course, it is." Koumei said. "Start from today, you are Kou Empire's prince. Aunt and uncle will protect you, Kouyo." Kougyoku said to Kouyo. "Err......Aunt, can you also protect mother, father, uncle Hak and others? Because mother is in a bad situation." Kouyo said to Kougyoku. "Please be at ease, aunt will also protect your mother and father." Kougyoku said. "Princess Yona, it seems at this situation, you may live at Kou Empire. If you go back to Kingdom of Kouka, you will be in danger." Koumei said to Yona. "No, I need to go back, there are many people that need our help." Yona said. "But if you go back now, it will become more dangerous, please stay here." Koumei said. 'Princess Yona, please stay here." Alibaba said. "But......" When Yona want to say, Hak interupt their conversation and said: "Princess, please stay here first. When the time is right, we will go back Kingdom of Kouka." "Lady Yona, please stay here first." Kija said. Jae-Ha, Shin-Ah, Zeno and Yoon also agree to let Yona stay at Kou Empire temporary. "Princess Yona, please stay at Kou Empire temporary." Kouen said. "I agree with father, mother." Kouyo said. "Ok, I will stay here temporary." Yona said.

突然,尤娜想起红尤的事情,正当她要和红玉说时,红炎抢先一步地说道:"红玉、红明,皇兄有件事要拜托你们。""皇兄大人,请说。"红明和红玉一齐地说道。"尤儿,过来父王和母后的身边。"红尤便走到红炎和尤娜的身边。"六年前,尤娜公主怀了我的孩子,他叫练红尤。他的名字是高华国的神官为他取的。但是,高华国的一些人怕尤娜公主和尤儿会影响到苏芳的王位。于是,那些人便派人去追杀尤娜公主和尤儿。尤娜便和'雷兽'(白)他们从他们原本的国家逃去煌帝国,半路上经过我和红霸住的孤岛。我担心尤娜公主和尤儿的安全,所以编带他们到这里。我想拜托你们保护尤娜公主和尤儿。"红炎说道。"红明、红玉,我是不用紧。但是,尤儿还小,我不想让他每天过着被追杀的日子。虽然我的这个请求很任性,但是我不想让尤儿跟我一样。所以,请保护尤儿。"尤娜说道。"父王......母后......"红尤感动地说道。听到红炎和尤娜的话后,红明、红与和阿里巴巴都吓了一跳,他们没有想到那个小孩竟然是红炎和尤娜的孩子。"皇兄大人,请放心,红尤也是练家族的人,也是皇兄大人的亲身骨肉。我和红玉,就算是整个煌帝国的子民都会保护红尤。"红明说道。"没错,皇兄大人!我一定会下达命令保护红尤和尤娜。"红玉说道。"谢谢你们。"红炎说道。"皇兄大人,你不用向我们道谢,因为这是我们应该做的。"红明和红玉一齐说道。

"红尤,可以过来姑姑这里吗?让姑姑好好看看你。"红玉亲切地说道。红尤便走到红玉的面前。"他的外表长得很像皇兄大人,他的眼睛和头发像尤娜。"红玉抚摸红尤的头发说道。"是啊。"红明说道。"从今天开始,你就是煌帝国的皇子。姑姑和叔叔一定会尽全力的保护你,红尤。"红玉对红尤说道。"那个......姑姑,你可以也保护母后、父王和白叔叔他们吗?因为母后现在的状况很危险。"红尤对红玉说道。"你放心,姑姑会保护你的母后和父王。"红玉说道。"尤娜公主,以现在的状况来看,你还是住在煌帝国吧。如果你回去高华国的话,你会有危险的。"红明对尤娜说道。"不,我得回去,那边还有很多百姓需要我们的帮忙。"尤娜说道。"可是现在回去的话实在是太危险了,不然先在这里避一避吧。"红明说道。"尤娜公主,你先在煌帝国避一避吧。"阿里巴巴说道。"可是......"尤娜刚要说时,白便打断他们的对话并说道:"公主大人,你就先在这里避一避。等一段时间后,才回去高华国。""尤娜大人,请暂时先在这里避一避吧。"季夏说道。翟鹤、弦安、泽诺和悠也赞同让尤娜暂时待在煌帝国。"尤娜公主,你就暂时待在煌帝国吧。"红炎说道。"母后,我赞同父王。"红尤说道。"好吧,那我就暂时待在这里。"尤娜说道。

"尤娜刚要说时,白便打断他们的对话并说道:"公主大人,你就先在这里避一避。等一段时间后,才回去高华国。""尤娜大人,请暂时先在这里避一避吧。"季夏说道。翟鹤、弦安、泽诺和悠也赞同让尤娜暂时待在煌帝国。"尤娜公主,你就暂时待在煌帝国吧。"红炎说道。"母后,我赞同父王。"红尤说道。"好吧,那我就暂时待在这里。"尤娜说道。