Episode 12- The Dragon Emperor

第12话-龙皇

Part 3

第3部

  After the discussion, Kouen and Yona agrees Kouyo's request, but the condition is Kouyo must come back to Kingdom of Kouka before eighteen years old, when Kouyo doesn't Kingdom of Kouka Kouen and Yona will represent him to manage Kingdom of Kouka. After that, Kouyo leave Kingdom of Kouka with Fon.

  At International Alliance, due to Gisin had contributed in stopped the magic of return to the rukh, she get her title as 'Twelve Palace Queen'. After that, Gisin finally decide to go to Italy to tell Gina that Sinbad's had disappeared. Every eight generals also agree to go to meet Gina with Gisin. When Gisin and eight generals feels apprehensive when they go into the Italy royal's palace to meet Gina, they are shocked on what they see. They see Gina is chit chatting with Sinbad. "Your highness......" Ja'far and others eight generals can't believe that Sinbad will appear in front of them and said. Sinbad and Gisin also find out Gisin and eight generals. "Gisin and everyone......" Sinbad said. "Father!" Gisin shout, she cry and run to hug Sinbad. "What happen to you, Gisin?" Gina ask with worry. "Your highness!" Eight generals also excite and hugs Sinbad, they cry and said. "Sinbad, what going on?" Gina ask with confuse. Gisin tell Gina about things that she experience before. Sinbad also tell Gisin and eight generals that beside magi's world, magi system can use in the world in others dimension. So, now he only can live at Gina's place.

  In the years which Kouyo had left, Gisin not only become International Alliance's chairman, she also become the third king of Sindria. Gisin also goes to study in Poposi Academy. Due to Ren Koumei need to solve some Kou Empire's foreign affairs, he goes to Xing Kingdom and know Xing Kingdom's empress- Kouren. After that, he feel in love to Kouren, Kouren also feel in love to Koumei, the two of them marry, Koumei become Xing Kingdom's emperor.

  Twelve years later, when Gisin is busy with writing the documents, Ja'far come in and said: "Your highness, someone want to meet you.". "Let him come in." Gisin said. A red hair man who wear Chinese traditional clothes come in and said: "Long time no see, Gisin." When Gisin look at that man, she shocked until the documents which she holds drop, she goes to hug that man and said: "Welcome back, Kouyo." That man is Ren Kouyo which is eighteen years old. Kouyo's metal vessels has become three. After that, Ren Kouyo and Gisin marry and have two children. Their oldest daughter- Ren Ryuuxin and youngest son- Ren Ryuuta.

  "Father, father, what is dragon? What is king vessel?" Ren Ryuuta who is artless ask. "Ryuuta, dragon is a mystery living things, king vessel is a leader which can lead people." Ren Kouyo said to Ren Ryuuta. "I want to become like father and mother in future." Ren Ryuuta said. "I hope that you will become like me and your mother, Ryuuta. Alright, lets go home, your mother and Ryuuxin are waiting for us." Kouyo said. "Ok." Ryuuta said.

  经过一番讨论后,红炎和尤娜答应了红尤的请求,但条件是红尤必须在十八岁之前回来高华国,在红尤不在的期间红炎和尤娜将会代替他管理高华国。之后,红尤便和风离开高华国。

  在国际联盟那里,由于吉辛有参与阻止回归rukh的事件,她便得到'十二宫女王'之称。之后,吉辛终于下定决心打算去意大利把辛巴达消失的事情告诉吉娜。所有的八人将都同意陪吉辛一起去见吉娜。当吉娜和八人将带着忐忑不安的心情进入意大利王室的皇宫去见吉娜时,他们看到了一个令他们震惊的画面。他们看到吉娜在与辛巴达谈天。"殿下......"贾法尔和其他的八人将不敢相信辛巴达竟然出现在他们的面前并说道。辛巴达和吉娜也发现到吉辛和八人将。"吉辛还有大家......"辛巴达说道。"父王!"吉辛哭着跑过来抱住辛巴达并喊道。"吉辛,你怎么了?"吉娜担心地问道。"殿下!"八人将也激动地抱住辛巴达并哭着说道。"辛巴达,到底发生什么事?"吉娜不解地问道。于是,吉辛便把她之前所经历的事情告诉吉娜。辛巴达也告诉吉辛和八人将关于除了魔奇的世界以外,其他次元的世界都可以使用魔奇系统。所以,他现在只能住在吉娜那里。

  在红尤离开的这些年里,吉辛除了成为国家联盟的主席,她也成为第三代辛德利亚的女王。吉辛也去波波西女子学院上学。而练红明则因为处理煌帝国的外交事务前往真国并认识真国的女王-蔻莲。后来,他渐渐地喜欢上蔻莲,蔻莲也喜欢上红明,两人便结婚了,红明成为真国的皇帝。

  十二年后,当吉辛正在忙碌地填写文件时,贾法尔进来并说道:"殿下,有人要见你。"。"让他进来吧。"吉辛说道。一位穿着中华式古装衣的红发男子进来并说道:"好久不见,吉辛。"当吉辛看到那名男子时,吓到连手上的资料都掉了下来,她上前抱住那名男子并说道:"欢迎回来,红尤。"那名男子正是十八岁的练红尤。红尤的魔人金具变成了三个。这之后,练红尤和吉辛结婚并育有两个孩子。大女儿-练龙欣和小儿子-练龙塔。

  "父王,父王,什么是龙?什么是王之器?"天真的龙塔问道。"塔儿,龙是一种神秘的生物,而王之器是一位能够领导众人的领袖。"练红尤对练龙塔说道。"我以后要成为像父王和母后一样的人。"龙塔说道。"我希望你以后能够成为像我和你母后一样的人,塔儿。好了,我们回家吧,你母后和欣儿正在正在等着我们。"红尤说道。"好的。"龙塔说道。
The end.
完结。