Episode 9- Arba's Conspiracy

第9话-阿尔巴的阴谋

Part 2

第2部

"Alright, I will tell you the truth, Kouen. Actually I am Ren Gyokuen, after being killed by Hakuryuu and Judar, I possess on Hakuei, so this body is mine. Kouen, my good son, I heard that you have wife and child, mother feel happy for you. Let mother see my daughter-in-law and my grandson." Hakuei (Arba) said with evil smile. "Ren Gyokuen, you bitch! You are not my mother, you only are one of my father's wives! You killed emperor Hakutoku, cousin Hakuyuu and cousin Hakuren, now you occupy Hakuei's body! And also you don't consider that I don't know that you are the one who killed my father secretly, tamper imperial edict and made yourself became empress! I will not let you hurt princess Yona and Kouyo!" Kouen said, he completely fury and take out his sword to attack Hakuei (Arba), but Hakuei (Arba) use magic to obstruct his attack and attack him. "Don't hurt prince Kouen!" Yona said angrily and shoot arrow to Hakuei (Arba), Hakuei (Arba) obstruct her attack and use magic attack Yona.

"So brave, 'Red Hair Girl' (Yona)." Hakuei (Arba) watch Yona who lay on the ground painfully and said with satire. Hakuei's (Arba) action has completely provoke anger on Hak, Yoon, Alibaba and four dragon warriors, they start to attack her. "Die, bitch!" Hak wave his sword to attack Hakuei (Arba), but Hakuei (Arba) attack back him. Kija use 'white dragon's craw', Jae-Ha use 'green dragon's leg' and Shin-Ah use 'blue dragon's eye' to broke Hakuei's (Arba) magic. "Attack her, Alibaba!" Kija, Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah shout at the same time. Alibaba take this advantage and wave his sword and success hurt Hakuei (Arba), Hakuei (Arba) dodge quickly if not she maybe will have a serious injuries. Shin-Ah use 'blue dragon's eye' has made him feel tired and he lay down. Kija's 'white dragon's craw' and Jae-Ha's 'green dragon's leg' have hurt because of the attack before. "Shin-Ah, are you ok?" Alibaba ask with worries. "Alibaba, be careful of your behind!" Jae-Ha shout with sudden. Zeno use 'yellow dragon's body' to protect Alibaba, but he injury seriously. "Zeno!" Alibaba shout. "Bro Alibaba, I am fine......" Zeno said, Zeno's body start to turn into dragon appearance. Zeno and Alibaba attacks Hakuei (Arba). Hakuei (Arba) dodge quickly and use magic to fasten Alibaba and Zeno. "Ha......Ha......Ha......! You all are unable to defeat me! Prepare to go to hell!" When Hakuei (Arba) want to use magic to attack Yona and others, suddenly a motorbike appear in front of them.

"Arba, how dare you this old woman who seduce my father! I Gisin will make you regret!" Gisin shout loudly. "Who is this girl? Why I feel that she look similar with Sinbad?" Hakuei (Arba) said to herself. "Father! Mother! Uncle Hak! Why you all being here?" Kouyo who sit on the motorbike behind Gisin ask with shock. "Don't come here, Kouyo! That woman is Ren Gyokuen!" Kouen shout. "Oh, I see, this boy is Kouyo. Come here Kouyo, let grandma see you." Hakuei (Arba) said with evil smile. Kouyo found that Kouen, Yona, Hak, Alibaba and four dragon warriors are injuries, Hakuei (Arba) prepare to attack him and Gisin. "Ren Gyokuen, don't hurt my father, mother, uncle Hak and others!" Kouyo shout angrily. He jump off from the motorbike and use his metal vessel to attack Hakuei (Arba). At this moment, his metal vessel spray flame. Hakuai (Arba) quickly dodge when she found Kouyo's metal vessel and think: "This bra only six years old and he has metal vessel. He is not an ordinary kid."

"好吧,那我就告诉你事实,红炎。我其实是练玉艳哦,自从被白龙和裘达尔杀了后,我就附身在白瑛的身上,所以这具身体已经是我的了。红炎,我的乖孩子,听说你有妻子和孩子了,母后为你感到高兴哦。来让母后看看我的儿媳妇和孙子。"白瑛(阿尔巴)阴险地笑着说道。"练玉艳,你这个贱女人!你不是我母后,你只不过是父王娶的其中一位妃子而已!你杀害白德大帝、白雄堂兄和白莲堂兄,现在又占据白瑛的身体!还有你不要以为我不知道你暗地里杀害父王,篡改圣旨并称自己为女皇!你现在休想伤害尤娜公主和尤儿!"红炎说道,他彻底暴怒并拿出剑砍向白瑛(阿尔巴),但被白瑛(阿尔巴)挡住并用魔法将他轰飞。"不许伤害红炎皇子!"尤娜愤怒地说道并把箭射向白瑛(阿尔巴),白瑛(阿尔巴)挡住她的攻击并用魔法轰飞尤娜。

"真勇敢呢,'红发女孩'(尤娜)。"白瑛(阿尔巴)看着倒在地上动弹不得的尤娜讽刺地说道。白瑛(阿尔巴)的举动彻底惹怒白、悠、阿里巴巴和四龙战士,他们开始向她展开攻击。"去死吧,贱女人!"白挥剑砍向白瑛(阿尔巴),但被白瑛(阿尔巴)反击并被打倒在地。季夏使用'白龙之爪'、翟鹤使用'绿龙之脚'和弦亚使用'青龙之眼'破坏白瑛(阿尔巴)的魔法。"趁现在攻击她,阿里巴巴!"季夏、翟鹤和弦安齐声喊道。阿里巴巴便趁机挥剑砍伤了白瑛(阿尔巴),还好白瑛(阿尔巴)闪得快不然可能会伤得更重。由于弦安用了'青龙之眼'而导致全身体力耗尽并倒下。季夏的'白龙之爪'和翟鹤的'绿龙之脚'也因为刚才的攻击而隐隐作痛。"弦安,你没事吧?"阿里巴巴担心地问道。"阿里巴巴,小心你的后面!"翟鹤突然喊道。泽诺使用'黄龙之身'保护了阿里巴巴却受了重伤。"泽诺!"阿里巴巴喊道。"阿里巴巴小哥,我没事......."泽诺说道。泽诺的身体开始变成龙的形态。然后,泽诺和阿里巴巴便攻击白瑛(阿尔巴)。白瑛(阿尔巴)连忙闪开并用绑住阿里巴巴和泽诺。"哈......哈......哈......!你们是斗不过我的。准备下地狱吧!"正当白瑛(阿尔巴)使用魔法准备攻击尤娜他们时,突然有一辆摩托出现在他们的面前。

"阿尔巴,你这个勾引我父王的老女人!看我吉辛如何对付你!"吉辛大声地喊道。"这个女孩是谁啊?怎么感觉她长得这么像辛巴达。"白瑛(阿尔巴)自言自语地说道。"父王!母后!白叔叔!你们怎么在这里?"坐在吉辛的摩托后座上的红尤惊讶地问道。"别过来,尤儿!那个女人是练玉艳!"红炎喊道。"哎呀,原来是红尤啊。红尤,快过来让奶奶看看你。"白瑛(阿尔巴)邪恶地微笑地说道。红尤看到受伤的红炎、尤娜、白、阿里巴巴和四龙战士,还有站在那里准备攻击他和吉辛的白瑛(阿尔巴)。"练玉艳,不准伤害我父王、母后和白叔叔他们!"红尤彻底愤怒地喊道。他从摩托跳下来并用他的魔人金具攻击白瑛(阿尔巴)。就在这时,他的魔人金具喷出火焰。白瑛(阿尔巴)看到红尤的魔人金具连忙闪到一旁,心想:"这个小鬼只有六岁,他就有魔人金具了。他不是一个普通的小鬼。"