Episode 7- Yona's friend

第7话-尤娜的朋友

Part 3

第3部

"Your highness and every tribe generals, please be at ease. If Kingdom of Kouka join 'International Alliance', 'International Alliance' will give appropriate benefits and don't force Kingdom of Kouka to surrender for 'International Alliance. Please be at ease." Sinbad said. "If that so, I will think over it properly." Soo-Won said. After the meeting, when everyone want to left, Sinbad call Soo-Won and said: "I still can't believe that Kingdom of Kouka will let 'Entei' (Kouen) change his mind, it means that your highness is an extraordinary person, I am looking forward to cooperate with your highness." After listen to Sinbad's words, Soo-Won said with smile: "Ha Ha, Mr Sinbad, you have put too much expected on me, actually the person who change prince Kouen's mind is not me. The person is princess Yona......." When say Yona's name, Soo-Won's mood start to dispirit, he can't face and said the person's name who he love, For become an emperor, he killed Yona's father, he think that he doesn't has qualifications to stay with Yona.

"Do you feel well?"Sinbad ask with worries when he see Soo-Won dispirit. "It's nothing, I only feel a little bit tired. I will left now." Soo-Won wake up from dispirit and said. After Kingdom of Kouka's people left, Kye-Sook stay back. "Do you have any matters, Mr Kye-Sook?" Sinbad said. "I have things that need to ask you, Mr Sinbad." Kye-Sook said. "I also have things that need to ask you." Sinbad said. "Can I know what things that you need to ask , Mr Sinbad?" Kye-Sook ask with confused. "Can I know what kind of person princess Yona is who convince Kouen? I am very curious, Kouen had been convince. When I was Sindria's king , I and Kou Empire having a meeting. Kouen doesn't want to accept my opinion, both of our country meetings fail. I can't believe that he will negotiate with Kingdom of Kouka, I think that the princess who call Yona is not an easy person." Sinbad said. "If that so, this will relate to the question that I need to ask you." Kye-Sook said. Kye-Sook tell Sinbad about Yona is Kingdom of Kouka's former emperor- Emperor II's daughter, things about four dragon warriors willing to follow her and and six years ago Kouen want to protect Yona. "Protect princess Yona?' Sinbad ask with confused. "Yes, there is a big matters occur, I afraid that matters will effect 'International Alliance' and Kingdom of Kouka." Kye-Sook said. "What matters?" Sinbad ask. "Mr Sinbad, you say that prince Kouen is an obstacle for you to create 'International Alliance', princess Yona maybe is the person that can effect his highness' s status. But now princess Yona has been suspected having prince Kouen's child." Kye-Sook said.

After listen to Kye-Sook words, Sinbad is shocked. "Kouen has child......." Sinbad said with shocked. "It seems that he has feel in love for a woman, it will be relevant for Kouen had been convinced by princess Yona." Sinbad said. "How his child look like?" Sinbad ask. "His child is a red hair boy which is about six years old, he seems like he is good with martial arts, he is quite strong." Kye-Sook said. "What is his name?' Sinbad ask. "I don't know his name." Kye-Sook said. "It's fine, thank you for giving me a lot of information, Mr Kye-Sook." Sinbad said. "You are welcome. If you find out that boy, please contact me." Kye-Sook said. "Ok." Sinbad said. "I will left now." Kye-Sook said and left the conference room.

"请苏芳殿下和各位部族长们放心。如果高华国加入'国际联盟','国际联盟'一定会给予高华国相应的好处也不会强制高华国完全屈服于'国际联盟'。请各位放心。"辛巴达说道。"既然是这样的话,朕会考虑看看。"苏芳说道。会议结束后,正当大家要离开时,辛巴达叫住苏芳说道:"我还是不敢相信当年的高华国既然会让那个'炎帝'(红炎)改变主意,果然苏芳殿下是个了不起的人,我非常期待能够与苏芳殿下合作。"听了辛巴达的话,苏芳笑着说道:"哈哈,辛巴达先生,你太高估朕了,其实当年改变红炎皇子的想法的人不是朕。而是尤娜公主......"当说道尤娜的名字时,苏芳开始情绪低落,他没有脸再去说那位他爱的人的名字。为了成为皇帝,他杀了尤娜的父亲,他认为自己已经没有资格陪着尤娜。

"你怎么了?"看着失落的苏芳让辛巴达担心地问道。"没什么,朕只是稍微累了。朕先告辞。"从失落的情绪中清醒的苏芳说道。高华国的人都走后,只有凯修克留了下来。"请问你有什么事吗,修克先生?"辛巴达说道。"我有事情想问辛巴达先生。"凯修克说道。"正好我也有事情想请教你。"辛巴达说道。"请问你想问什么事情,辛巴达先生?"凯修克不解地问道。"请问苏芳说的那个说服红炎的尤娜公主是个怎样的人?我有点好奇,红炎那家伙尽然会被说服。想当年我还是辛德历亚的国王的时候,我和煌帝国曾经开过会议。结果红炎根本就是不能接受我的看法,两国之间的会议就此失败。没想到他会和高华国和解,让我觉得那位叫尤娜的公主有点不简单。"辛巴达说道。"那样的话,这也就关系到我要问的事情。"凯修克说道。于是,凯修克便把尤娜是前高华国的皇帝-惟琉王的女儿,四龙战士跟随尤娜和六年前红炎保护尤娜的事情说给辛巴达。"保护尤娜公主?"辛巴达不解地问道。"是的,还有一件更大的事情会影响到'国际联盟'和高华国。"凯修克说道。"什么事?"辛巴达问道。"辛巴达先生,你说过红炎皇子是你建立'国际联盟'的绊脚石,而尤娜公主便是有可能会影响到苏芳殿下的地位的人。可如今尤娜公主怀疑有了红炎皇子的孩子。"凯修克说道。

听了凯修克的话后,辛巴达愣住了。"红炎有孩子了......"辛巴达吃惊地说道。"原来他有喜欢的女人了,看来红炎被尤娜公主说服的说法就说通。"辛巴达说道。"那请问那个孩子是长什么样子?"辛巴达问道。"一个长得六岁的红发男孩,好像还会武术,身手相当不错。"凯修克说道。"那他叫什么名字?"辛巴达问道。"我不知道他的名字。"凯修克说道。"没关系,谢谢你能告诉我这么多,凯修克先生。"辛巴达说道。"不用客气。还有如果有看到那名男孩的话,记得要通知我。"凯修克说道。"好的。"辛巴达说道。"那我先告辞。"凯修克说道便走出会议室。

"辛巴达吃惊地说道。"原来他有喜欢的女人了,看来红炎被尤娜公主说服的说法就说通。"辛巴达说道。"那请问那个孩子是长什么样子?"辛巴达问道。"一个长得六岁的红发男孩,好像还会武术,身手相当不错。"凯修克说道。"那他叫什么名字?"辛巴达问道。"我不知道他的名字。"凯修克说道。"没关系,谢谢你能告诉我这么多,凯修克先生。"辛巴达说道。"不用客气。还有如果有看到那名男孩的话,记得要通知我。"凯修克说道。"好的。"辛巴达说道。"那我先告辞。"凯修克说道便走出会议室。