Episode 5- Reunion

第5话-重聚

Part 3

第3部

"I know both of your feelings, I am fine. Now we must focus on bring Kouyo to the safe place." Yona pat on Kouen and Hak's back and said. "Bros, you two don't fight for this reason. One is little girl's (Yona) husband, one is littla girl's (Yona) guard, you two need to get along with each others. Now we must think how to protect little girl (Yona) and Kouyo, they are now in a bad situation. Maybe after that those armies will arrive. So, bro Kouen, do you have any idea for solving this problems?" Zeno said. Kouen think a while and said: "If this happen, you all need to go to Kou Empire to search help from Kougyoku and Koumei. I trust them that they will protect you all." "But prince Kouen, we are not sure about the way to Kou Empire." Yoon said. "Then I will go with you all, I will protect my wife and son, I will follow princess Yona, so please let me join your group." Kouen said. "Wait a minute! You had been expelled out from the palace, can you truly can left this island?" Kija ask with confused. "Everyone except my brothers and sisters, Alibaba, Aladdin and Sinbad think that I was died. Now Kougyoku is empress, even though I left this island, nobody will know about it." Kouen said. "For not letting those people from 'International Alliance' suspect us, I will stay at here. Brother, please be at ease and go with Yona." Kouha said. For Kouyo's sake, Yona think and decide to let Kouen join 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch'.

When the rain has stopped, Yona, Kouen, Kouyo, Hak, four dragon warriors and Yoon start their journey to Kou Empire. At the same time, Soo-Won is preparing to meet with the leader from 'International Alliance'- Sinbad. "I have no idea that what kind of person Mr Sinbad is, it made me want to look forward." Soo-Won said with smile. "I hope that he is not like your highness that always smile like that." Han Joo-Doh said. "His highness is already waited at the parlor. Lord Soo-Won, please follow me to meet with his highness." The person who come to welcome Soo-Won is one of the member from eight generals of Sindria- Ja'far. Soo-Won and Joo-Doh follow Ja'far go into the parlor. Soo-Won saw a handsome man with a long purple hair, his ruler model is stronger than anyone include Soo-Won, a strong radiance that similar like God is distribute from him, he is 'The High King of Seven Seas' and also the leader from 'International Alliance'- Sinbad. "Welcome to the general headquarters of 'International Alliance', lord Soo-Won." Sinbad smile and said to Soo-Won. Both of them start to chit chat and talk about 'International Alliance'.  Sinbad try to persuade Soo-Won to allow Kingdom of Kouka join 'International Alliance', but Soo-Won say that he need to get permission from five tribe generals from Kingdom of Kouka then he can decide whether Kingdom of Kouka can join 'International Alliance' or not. "Mr Sinbad, you are talented, why you abdicated from king of Sindria to become the leader of 'International Alliance'? I mean that you are the strongest king compared with those kings that I saw before." Soo-Won said. "I only want the world become peace. After Kou Empire join 'Seven Seas Alliance', I had success created 'International Alliance'." Sinbad said. "Mr Sinbad, can I ask you a question?" Soo-Won ask. "Sure, I will like to listen." Sinbad said with straightforward. "Mr Sinbad, do you know Kou Empire's first prince- Ren Kouen? I want to know what kind of person do you think prince Kouen is." Soo-Won ask. "Ren Kouen, he is a man that I cannot look down to him. I admit that his strength is strong and cunning, he is an obstacle for me to create 'International Alliance'. At the same time, he also being careful for me, he also admit my strength and dislike me. However, the winner of this competition is me. Could it be that your highness know Kouen?" Sinbad said.

"好了,我明白你们两人的心意,我是不用紧。现在最重要的事是要把红尤送去安全的地方。"尤娜拍拍红炎和白的肩膀说道。"两位小哥,你们就不要为了这种事情而吵架。一个是小姑娘(尤娜)的夫君,一个是小姑娘(尤娜)的护卫,你们就要和睦相处。现在我们得想办法保护小姑娘(尤娜)和红尤,他们现在的状况很危险,可能在不久那些追兵就会追来了。所以,红炎小哥,你看这件事该怎么处理?"泽诺说道。红炎想了想便说道:"如果是这样的话,你们就逃去煌帝国向红玉和红明求救。我相信他们一定会尽全力保护你们。""可是红炎皇子,我们还不是很清楚去煌帝国的路线。"悠说道。"那我就与你们上路,我要保护我的妻儿,我会跟随尤娜公主,所以请让我加入你们的队伍。"红炎说道。"等等!你不是被逐放到这里吗?你真的能离开这座岛?"季夏不解地问道。"所有人除了我的弟妹们、阿里巴巴、阿拉丁和辛巴达那家伙以外的人都以为我死了。"红炎说道。"为了不让那些'国际联盟'的人怀疑,我就留在这里。请皇兄大人尽管放心地与尤娜同行。"红霸说道。尤娜为了红尤的安全着想,她想了想便决定让红炎加入'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'。

等雨停后,尤娜、红炎、红尤、白、四龙战士和悠便启程前往煌帝国。而在同一时间,苏芳正准备去见'国际联盟'的主席-辛巴达。"不知道辛巴达先生会是怎样的人呢?真让人期待。"苏芳笑眯眯地说道。"希望不是像殿下这样一直笑眯眯的人就好了。"范诸门说道。"殿下已在会客室里等候多时了,请苏芳殿下跟随在下一同前去会见殿下。"过来迎接苏芳的人是辛德历亚的八人将的其中一员-贾法尔。于是,苏芳和诸门便跟随贾法尔进入会客室。苏芳见到一位留有紫色长发的帅气男士,他拥有比任何人包括苏芳的更加强大的王者风范,他身上散发着宛如神一般存在的强烈光芒,他就是'七海霸主'既是'国际联盟'的主席-辛巴达。"欢迎来到'国际联盟'的总部,苏芳殿下。"辛巴达微笑地对苏芳说道。两人便开始边聊天边说关于'国际联盟'的事情。辛巴达尝试说服苏芳让高华国加入'国际联盟',可是苏芳说想要问过高华国的五大部族的族长后才能决定是否加入'国际联盟'。"辛巴达先生,你拥有如此过人的才能,为何会从一位辛德历亚的国王退位并成为'国际联盟'的主席?朕认为你是朕看过的所有的王里面中最厉害的王者。"苏芳说道。"我只想带领全世界走向和平。自从煌帝国加入'七海联盟',我就成功地成立了'国际联盟'。"辛巴达说道。"那个辛巴达先生,请问朕可以问你一个问题吗?"苏芳问道。"请说吧,苏芳殿下,我很乐意去聆听你的问题。"辛巴达爽快地说道。"那个辛巴达先生,你知道煌帝国的第一皇子-练红炎吗?朕想请问你认为红炎皇子是个怎样的人?"苏芳问道。"练红炎,他是一个连我都不敢小看的人。我承认他的实力强大也很狡猾,是个阻碍我成立'国际联盟'的绊脚石。同样的,他也承认我的实力,也超级看我不顺眼。不过,这次的比拼是我赢了。难道殿下你认识红炎?"辛巴达说道。