Episode 9- Arba's Conspiracy

第9话-阿尔巴的阴谋

Part 1

第1部

At International Alliance, a woman appear in front of Sinbad, she is Arba who possess on Ren Hakuei. Arba had been possessed on Ren Gyokuen, she possessed on Ren Hakuei after Ren Hakuryuu and Judar killed Ren Gyokuen. "What do you want, Arba?" Sinbad ask with serious. "I found that there are dragons appear in our world, Sinbad." Ren Hakuei (Arba) said happily. "Then what do you want to do with them?" Sinbad ask. "You don't know? Dragon can open the door to enter the Sacred Temple." Hakuei (Arba) said happily. "What! Besides Solomon's son- Aladdin, dragon can also open the door of the Sacred Temple?" Sinbad ask with shock. "Of course, but only the dragon who has the level of dragon god can open the door of Sacred Temple. There dragons who have dragon god level appear in this world recently. They are King Hiryuu's descendant- Yona and her son- Ren Kouyo. Ha.....Ha......Ha...... both Kouen's wife and son are dragon gods! Great, Ren Kouen has somethings fantastic! Ha......Ha......Ha......" Hakuei (Arba) laugh wildly and said. "What! Both 'Entei''s (Kouen) wife and son are dragon gods! It means that Kingdom of Kouka has somethings fantastic." Sinbad said with shock. "Don't worry, I will catch the dragon gods and our plan will success." Hakuei (Arba) said with smile, she turn into black rukh and disappear.

At 13th Dungeon, Kouyo has already arrived the last barrier, Gisin is watching by the side. After Kouyo open the door of the last barrier, he found that there are many jewels in the barrier and there are no dangerous trap from the barriers before in this barrier. Although he feel safe at here, but Kouyo still take out his sword and observe surroundings. Now he only has his sword and dagger, his recurve had broken at the other barriers before, so he cannot shoot the arrow and only can use sword and dagger. Suddenly, Kouyo feel that a diamond at the middle are calling him and he touch that diamond, he success summon Beleth. "Are you the one who want to become a king?" Beleth ask with serious. "Yes." Kouyo said. "It seems that you have holy dragon blood, although you are a child, but you can survive from the barrier that created by me. Besides Gisin who had captured twelve dungeon, you are the second youngest dungeon capture." Beleth said with feel appreciate to Kouyo. "You have overestimate me, I don't have much strength than Gisin." Kouyo said. "Alright, it seems that you have success arrived here, you will become my owner." Beleth said and possess onto Kouyo's sword, Kouyo success become a dungeon capture.

"Alright, we must left here quickly. The dungeon will collapse soon." Gisin said. "Ok." Kouyo said. Both of them have been transferred to outside, the dungeon also collapse. "These jewels are yours, Kouyo. And also your recurve had broken, I have some guns. You can take one of them." Gisin said and take out one gun to Kouyo, she also teach him how to use it. Kouyo learn quickly and thank Gisin. Two of them starts their journey back to Kou Empire.

Yona, Kouen, Hak , Yoon, Alibaba and four dragon warriors start their journey to search Kouyo. "Prince Kouyo who only six years old go to capture dungeon, it is horrible. Even though for Mr Sinbad, he captured dungeon first time when he was fourteen years old." Alibaba think with worries. Suddenly, there are many black rukh gather together, Hakuei (Arba) appear in front of them. "Hakuei, why you appear at here.......Wait, you are not Hakuei! Who are you!" Kouen said angrily. "You recognize that I am not Hakuei in a short time. Awesome, awesome, it seems that Hakuei was your first love, Kouen." Hakuei (Arba) said proudly. "Who are you! What had you done to Hakuei!" Kouen said angrily.

在国际联盟那里,一个女人出现在辛巴达的面前,她就是现在被阿尔巴附身的练白瑛。阿尔巴曾经附身在练玉艳的身上,自从练玉艳被练白龙和裘达尔杀掉后,她便转去附身在练白瑛的身上。"你找我有什么事,阿尔巴?"辛巴达严肃地问道。"我发现有龙出现在我们的世界哦,辛巴达。"练白瑛(阿尔巴)开心地说道。"那又能怎样?"辛巴达问道。"你不知道吗?龙也可以打开前往圣宫的门哦。"白瑛(阿尔巴)开心地说道。"什么!除了所罗门之子-阿拉丁以外,龙也可以打开前往圣宫的门?"辛巴达惊讶地问道。"没错,但必须是龙神等级的龙才能打开圣宫的门。最近,有龙神等级的龙出现在这个世界。那就是绯龙王的后裔-尤娜和她的儿子-练红尤。哈......哈......哈......没想到红尤的妃子和儿子都是龙神啊!太棒了,不愧是练红炎,竟然有这么不得了的东西!哈......哈......哈......"白瑛(阿尔巴)狂笑地说道。"什么!'炎帝'(红炎)的妃子和儿子都是龙神!没想到高华国有这么不得了的东西。"辛巴达惊讶地说道。"你放心,我会去把龙神捉过来,到时我们的计划就能够顺利进行。"白瑛(阿尔巴)微笑地说道,并化成一堆黑色rukh散去。

在第13迷宫里,红尤已经顺利来到最后一个关卡,而吉辛则在旁观看。红尤推开最后一道关卡的门后,他发现里面有很多金银珠宝并没有像之前的关卡那样到处都是致命的陷阱。虽然感觉上是安全了,但红尤还是拿出剑并观察四周围。他现在身上只有一把剑和一把匕首,他的反曲弓在之前的关卡时坏了,所以不能射箭只能用剑和匕首了。突然红尤感觉中间的宝石好像在呼唤他,便伸手摸了那个宝石,他成功召唤布锐斯。"你就是想成为王的人吧?"布锐斯严肃地问道。"是的。"红尤说道。"看来你身上拥有神圣的龙之血,虽然你只是个孩子,却能攻略我设下的机关。除了攻略十二个迷宫的吉辛以外,你就是第二个年纪最小的迷宫攻略者。"布锐斯欣赏红尤地说道。"你高估我了,我的实力还比不上吉辛。"红尤说道。"好了,既然你已经顺利到达这里,我就认你为我的主人。"布锐斯说道便附身到红尤的剑上,红尤便成功的成为迷宫攻略者。

"好了,我们快走吧。再过不久这里就要倒塌了。"吉辛说道。"嗯。"红尤说道。两人便被传送到外面,迷宫也倒塌了。"这些金银珠宝都是你的,红尤。还有你的反曲弓坏了,正好我这里有多余的枪支。你就拿其中一只去吧。"吉辛说道并把一只手枪交给红尤并教导他如何使用。红尤很快就学会了并感谢吉辛。两人便开始踏上回去煌帝国的路程。

尤娜、红炎、白、悠、阿里巴巴和四龙战士踏上寻找红尤的路程。"没想到年纪六岁的红尤就去攻略迷宫,真的是太可怕了。就算是辛巴达先生第一次攻略迷宫是在他十四岁的时候。"阿里巴巴担心地想着。突然有一群黑色rukh聚集过来,白瑛(阿尔巴)便出现在他们的面前。"白瑛,你怎么会出现在这里......等等,你不是白瑛!你到底是谁!"红炎愤怒地说道。"这么快就认出我不是白瑛。厉害,厉害,看来白瑛是你的初恋呢,红炎。"白瑛(阿尔巴)得意洋洋地说道。"你到底是谁!还有你把白瑛怎样了!"红炎愤怒地说道。

等等,你不是白瑛!你到底是谁!"红炎愤怒地说道。"这么快就认出我不是白瑛。厉害,厉害,看来白瑛是你的初恋呢,红炎。"白瑛(阿尔巴)得意洋洋地说道。"你到底是谁!还有你把白瑛怎样了!"红炎愤怒地说道。