Episode 11- Returning To The Rukh

第11话-回归Rukh

Part 5

第5部

Soo-Won hold Kouyo's hand and said: "Kouyo, the reason that I killed your grandfather is to revenge for my father, I save you is because you are Yona's child. I don't want to see Yona's child die in front of me. These years, I am sorry for your mother. At that time, she liked me, but I implicate her because of my revenge. Kouyo, please tell your mother that I still love her and sorry that I had treated her shabbily. And also for Hak, as his friend, I betrayed him. please tell him that I am sorry to him."

"I don't want! Uncle Soo-Won, I want you to speak to my mother and uncle Hak! Although I hate you who killed my grandfather, but I don't want you to die!" Kouyo cry and said. "Kouyo, I also want to speak to them, but I don't have much time leave. Kouyo, actually I am the real King Hiryuu's descendant, your mother is King Hiryuu's reincarnation. So, my rukh didn't rewrote. As dragon's descendant, my fate is I will unable to have a longer life since I was born. Recently, my health condition become more even worse, I know that I have no much time leave. But before my life come to an end, I safe you, this has made me relief even I die. Kouyo, help me to take out the imperial edict from my clothes and read it." Soo-Won said. Kouyo take out the imperial edict which Soo-Won say from Soo-Won clothes, he open and read it. When he read the imperial edict, he is shocked, he can't anticipate that Soo-Won will transmit down this imperial edict. "I want you to become the next emperor of Kingdom of Kouka, you are the most suitable emperor's candidate. Don't worry, there have my stamp in this imperial edict, even though Kingdom of Kouka's cabinet ministers or five tribe's generals don't admit you, they also cannot disobey this imperial edict. I still have many things that haven't complete, I hope that you will represent me to complete those tasks. I will leave Kingdom of Kouka to you, understand?" Soo-Won said. "I understand, uncle Soo-Won......" Kouyo cry and said. "That's right, I finally can relief. Yona, Hak, I will go first....." After finish his words, Soo-Won pass away with serene.

"Uncle Soo-Won! Wa...... wa...... wa!" Kouyo cry and shout. Soo-Won had passed away, only leave Kouyo who is helpless. There is a black hair man who come here from far away. "Oh, this world have already fallen. It is going to destroy." That man said. "Uncle, please save uncle Soo-Won!" Kouyo cry and shout to that man. "He had already died, I can't save him." That man said. "How come...... how come......" Kouyo said with desperate. "Child, do you want to revenge for him?" That man ask. "I want..... I want to stop the magic of returning to the rukh...... it is this magic that killed uncle Soo-Won......" Kouyo cry and said. "I can feel that you have dragon's bloods. I think that I can awaken your dragon's bloods." That man said. "Uncle, who are you?" Kouyo ask. "I am the black wizard- Zeref Dragneel. At first, I want to visit this world, I can't anticipate that this world is going to destroy. I can use magic to remove the chain which seal in your body. If the I undo the chain, your dragon blood will be awake. You can stop the magic of returning to the rukh. This process will make you suffer, do you willing to do it?" That man ask, that man is Zeref Dragneel.

"If can stop the magic of returning to the rukh, I will promise you any things." Kouyo said without the slightest hesitation. "Alright, let start." Zeref said and use his magic on Kouyo. "Ah.......!" Kouyo shout with suffer. Kouyo's body has changed from human into a true dragon.

At the place where Sinbad and David are, Sinbad has regain the rukh that rewrote by him. Everyone's mind have turn back to normal, but it's too late the magic of returning to the rukh that use by David have come to a final state.

苏芳握住红尤的手并说道:"红尤,我杀了你外公是因为我要帮我的父王报仇,而我救你是因为你是尤娜的孩子。我不忍心看到尤娜的孩子死在我的眼前。这些年,是我对不起你的母后。当初,明明她这么喜欢我,我却为了报仇而连累了她。红尤,请跟你母后说我还是爱着她,还有对不起是我亏待了她。还有白,身为他的朋友,我背叛了他,请代我跟他说声对不起。"

"我不要!苏芳舅舅,我要你自己亲口跟母后和白叔叔说!虽然我恨你杀了我外公,但我不想你死!"红尤哭着说道。"红尤,我也想亲口告诉他们,但我的时间已经不多了。红尤,我其实是真正的绯龙王的后裔,而你的母后是绯龙王的转世。所以,我的rukh没有被改写。身为龙的后裔,我的生命从我出生开始就注定是短暂。最近,我的身体越来越糟糕,我知道我的时间已经不多了。但在我还没走到尽头之前,我救了你,这对我来说就算我死了,我也能够释怀。红尤,帮我把在我衣服里的圣旨拿出来,然后打开来看。"苏芳说道。红尤便从苏芳的衣服里拿出他要的圣旨并打开来看。当他看到那份圣旨时,他震惊了,他没有想到苏芳会下达这样的圣旨。"我要你成为下一任高华国的皇帝,你是最适合的皇帝候选人。你放心,圣旨上有我的盖章,就算高华国的大臣或五大部族的族长不承认你,他们也不能违抗这份圣旨。红尤,我还有许多的事情还没有完成,我希望你代替我完成它。以后高华国就拜托你了,知道吗?"苏芳说道。"我知道了,苏芳舅舅......"红尤哭着说道。"那就好,我终于可以放心了。尤娜、白,我先走了....."说完苏芳便安详地离开了。

"苏芳舅舅!哇......哇......哇!"红尤哭着喊道。苏芳已经去世,留下无助的红尤。远处有一个黑发男人走过来。"哎,这个世界已经堕落了。正走向灭亡。"那个男人说道。"叔叔,快救救苏芳舅舅!"红尤哭着向那个男人喊道。"他已经死了,我没有办法救他。"那个男人说道。"怎么会这样......怎么会这样......"红尤绝望地说道。"小孩,你想不想为他报仇?"那个男人问道。"想......我要阻止回归rukh的魔法......就是这个魔法害死了苏芳舅舅......"红炎哭着说道。"我可以感觉到你的身上有龙族的血统。我觉得可以帮助你觉醒你的龙族血统。"那个男人说道。"叔叔,你是什么人?"红尤问道。"我是黑魔导士-瑟雷夫。多拉格尼尔。我本来是想在这个世界逛逛,没想到这个世界正走向灭亡。我可以用魔法解除封印在你身上的枷锁。只要解开枷锁,你的龙之血就会觉醒。你就有办法阻止回归rukh的魔法。只是这个过程会很痛苦,你愿意实行吗?"那个男人问道,那个男人正是瑟雷夫.多拉格尼尔。

"如果可以阻止回归rukh的魔法,无论是什么事情我都答应。"红尤毫不犹豫地说道。"好吧,那就开始。"瑟雷夫说道并在红尤身上施展魔法。"啊.......!"红尤痛苦地嘶喊道。红尤的身体从人类变成一条真正的龙。

在辛巴达和大卫那里,辛巴达已经恢复所有被他改写的rukh。所有人的意识都恢复正常,但是还是迟了一步因为大卫施展的回归rukh的魔法已经进入最终阶段。