Episode 11- Returning To The Rukh

第11话-回归Rukh

Part 4

第4部

"Things become more even worse, today not only prince Koumei and lady Kougyoku call us return to the rukh with them, Thunder Beast (Hak) and Yoon also told us the same content." Jae-Ha said. "What is the meaning of return to the rukh?" Kija ask. "The meaning of return to the rukh is means that everyone need to die." Kouen said. "What! How can.....we let Hak and others to turn back to normal?" Yona ask with worries. "Maybe we need to find Sinbad and solve this problem. Although I don't like him, but for you, Kouyo and the whole Ren family's sake , I need to do it." Kouen said. "Then let search for Sinbad!" Yona said. When they want to go out, suddenly Hak appear and don't let them go out. "Princess, I know you want to stop the plan of returning to the rukh. Princess, if we return to the rukh together, we will always be together, princess and prince Kouyo will not live in a bitter live. Princess also can reunion with King II who passed away." Hak said. "I am sorry, Hak. I don't want to return to the rukh with you, I will save you, Hak." Yona said.

  "Since princess don't want to return to the rukh, I will not force princess. But, I will stop princess for stopping the plan of returning to the rukh." Hak said. "Thunder Beast (Hak), get out of my way! We have issues that need to meet Sinbad!" Kouen said. "No! Unless old uncle (Kouen) you wins me!" Hak said. "Thunder Beast (Hak) you......" Kija said angrily. "Hak, if you insist for not letting us to go, we will break through by force." Jae-Ha said. Kouen and four dargon warriors start a fight with Hak. Due to they have more people, they win Hak, but Hak still insist to not let them go. "Bro Hak, we don't want to fight with you, please let us go." Zeno said. Shin-Ah also agree with noted. "I am sorry, everyone. I can't promise your request." Hak said.

  "Gyozo-Kempo!" Suddenly there are a power attack Hak's back, Hak feel in a coma, it is Fon who give a Gyozo-Kempo attack to Hak. "Hak!" Yona shocked and shout. "Don't worry, princess Yona. I only let him in a coma, he is alright." Fon said. "May I know who you are?" Yona ask. "I am Fon, is Kouyo's martial arts master. At first I only want to visit here, I didn't anticipate that it will happen a big problem at here, I am worry about Kouyo's safety so I come here." Fon said. "Your rukh didn't rewrote by Sinbad?" Kouen ask. "I am not sure about this, maybe my arcobaleno's pacifier protect me." Fon said and point his red arcobaleno's pacifier. "Oh, I see, no wonder your rukh didn't been influence." Kouem said. "I saw that there were four youngsters went into a door that direct to a things which call the sacred palace, I saw some weapons behind the sacred palace's door. I felt that maybe we can use it, so I took some of them." Fon said and take out those weapons that he say, those weapons are metal vessels, there have three metal vessels which are belong to Kouen. "Alright, I can use metal vessels to stop Sinbad's plan. I feel that those four youngster maybe are Aladdin and others." Kouen said. "Let us help Aladdin and others." Yona said.

At the place where Kouyo fell down, Kouyo endure his pain and try to stand up. Suddenly an angel shoot him, it's too late for Kouyo to get away. It seems he will die, at this moment Soo-Won run to him and push him away, the attack has injured through Soo-Won body until it open a hole. "Uncle Soo-Won!" Kouyo shout with shock. "Kouyo..... Thank goodness, you are alright." Soo-Won said at one's last gasp. Kouyo quickly run to Soo-Won's side and use try wound around Soo-Won's wound with using his cloths, he cry and said: "Uncle Soo-Won, why! Why! Why you killed my grandfather but save me! Why you want to save me! Wa..... wa...... wa!"

"好像还越变越严重,今天不只红明皇子和红玉殿下都叫我们跟他们一起回归什么rukh连雷兽(白)和悠都说同样的话。"崔鹤说道。"什么意思是回归rukh?"季夏问道。"回归rukh的意思是叫全部人都死一次。"红炎说道。"什么!怎么会......那我们要怎么让白他们回复正常?"尤娜担心地问道。"我们可能要找到辛巴达才有办法解决这个问题。虽然我讨厌他,但为了你、尤儿和练家的人,我得这样做。"红炎说道。正当他们要出发时,白突然出现并挡住他们的去路。"公主大人,我就知道你们要去阻止回归rukh的计划。公主大人,如果我们一起回归rukh的话,我们就可以永远在一起,公主大人和红尤皇子都可以不用过着辛苦的生活。而且公主大人还可以和已世的惟琉王重聚。"白说道。"很抱歉,白。我不想要和你一起回归rukh,我一定会救你的,白。"尤娜说道。

  "既然公主大人不想回归rukh的话,我就不强求公主大人。不过,我会阻止公主大人你们去阻止回归rukh的计划。"白说道。"雷兽(白),你快让开!我们有事要找辛巴达!"红炎说道。"不让!除非大叔(红炎)你们通过我这一关!"白说道。"雷兽(白)你......"季夏生气地说道。"白,如果你坚持不让我们过去的话,那我们只能强行突破这里。"崔鹤说道。于是,红炎和四龙战士靠着人多的优势把白给打倒了,但白还是坚持守着不让他们过去。"白小哥,我们不想和你打,你让我们过去吧。"泽诺说道。席安也同意的点点头。"抱歉,大家。我不能答应你们的请求。"白说道。

"饺子拳!"白的背后突然被一股力量给袭击,白便昏了过去,原来是风给白打了一记饺子拳。"白!"尤娜吓到并喊道。"别担心,尤娜公主。我只是把他打晕而已,他没事。"风说道。"请问你是?"尤娜问道。"我是风,是红尤的武术师父。我本来是想来这里逛逛,没想到这里发生了这么大件的事情,我担心红尤的安危便过来这里。"风说道。"你的rukh没有被辛巴达篡改?"红炎问道。"这个我就不清楚,可能是我的阿尔克巴雷诺的奶嘴保护了我。"风说道并指着他的红色的阿尔克巴雷诺的奶嘴。"原来如此,难怪你的rukh没有被影响。"红炎说道。"我看有四个年轻人进去一个叫圣宫的门里,我在圣宫的门后看到这些武器。我感觉说不定可以派上用场,所以就拿了一些。"风边说边拿出他所说的武器,那些武器正是魔人金具,里面正好有红炎的三个魔人金具。"太好了,我可以用魔人金具去阻止辛巴达的计划。至于那四个年轻人,我觉得可能是阿拉丁他们。"红炎说道。"那我们快去帮助阿拉丁他们。"尤娜说道。

在红尤被击落的地方,红尤忍痛尝试爬起来。突然有一个天使朝他那里发射攻击,红尤来不及闪开。眼看自己就要死了,就在这时苏芳跑过来并推开红尤,而苏芳的身体被打穿一个洞。"苏芳舅舅!"红尤吓到地喊道。"红尤......太好了,你没事。"苏芳奄奄一息地说道。红尤连忙跑到苏芳的身边并用他的衣服包扎苏芳的伤口,他哭着并说道:"苏芳舅舅,为什么!为什么你杀了我外公却要救我!为什么要救我啊!哇......哇......哇!"

哇!"