Episode 5- Reunion

第5话-重聚

Part 2

第2部

"Prince Kouen, six years ago you do that things with me, at that time I think that I will be fine. However, I am wrong. I had pregnant. He is your child, his name is Ren Kouyo, six years ago he born to this world. Kouyo, you need to kowtow to your father." Yona said. "Kouyo, kowtow to father." Kouyo kowtow to Kouen and said. "I have child. Thank you, princess Yona for give birth for my child. I am sorry, Kouyo, father didn't stayed with you and your mother's side. Starting from today, father will protect you and your mother." Kouen said. "Father!" Kouyo can't hold his emotion, he hug Kouen and shouted with tears. "My good child, Kouyo." Kouen touch Kouyo's head and said. Kouen, Yona and Kouyo finally reunion.

"Princess, can I know how do we treat 'white snake' (Kija) and others?" Hak ask. "Oh, prince Kouen, do you have any idea to help four dragon warriors, from the moment they leave Kingdom of Kouka, they fell down like this with unconscious." Yona said. After Kouen observe at four dragon warriors' situation, he let Kouha go to Koumei's room to bring some medicine and let four dragon warriors take those medicine. After four dragon warriors take those medicine, their condition become more and more better.

"Bro Kouen, your medicine is special, it can remove we four dragon warriors' problems." Zeno said. "This medicine was create by Koumei with using magic, it seems that it also useful for four dragon warriors." Kouen said. Four dragon warriors can do their own things like usual. "Where is prince Koumei?" Yona ask. "After Kou Empire join with 'International Alliance', Kou Empire that always focus on using armies had been forced to focus on economies, because of this reason Kou Empire become powerless and having a lot of government debt. Hakuryuu suddenly disappeared without any reason, now Kougyoku become Kou Empire's empress to administer the country. Even though Balbadd's third price- Alibaba Saluja had helped to solve Kou Empire's problems, but it still not enough. So Alibaba came here and discussed how to solve this situation with us, we all decided to let Koumei disguise as an administrator to go back to Kou Empire with Alibaba for solving Kou Empire's problems." Kouen said. "Yona, it seems that Kou Empire is in a bad situation, what will you want to do for yourself and Kouyo?" Jae-Ha ask. "Princess Yona, may I know what had happened to you and Kouyo?" Kouen ask with confused. Yona tell Kouen about her and Kouyo almost been caught by the sky tribe armies. "Who want to hurt my wife and son, I will kill him or her!" Kouen said angrily. Everyone are shocked by Kouen's grandeur. "I have no idea that when prince Kouen is angry, his grandeur is scary just like past." Yoon said and remember six year ago when the sky tribe armies want to attack Yona, Kouen threaten those sky tribe armies angrily, even Soo-Won also shocked by Kouen. "I will also won't let those people who want to hurt princess and prince Kouyo out of my sight." Hak said with showing his murderous spirit. According to Hak's action, Kouen find out that Hak also love Yona, it made him dislike Hak. Hak feel jealous for Kouen, he also dislike Kouen. Both of them completely incompatible.

"红炎皇子,六年前你对我做出那种事情,我以为我不会有事的。可是我错了,我怀孕了。他是你的孩子叫练红尤,是我在六年前生下来的。尤儿,快叩见你的父王。"尤娜说道。"孩儿,叩见父王。"红尤叩见红炎地说道。"我有孩子了啊。谢谢你,尤娜公主为我生下了我的孩子。尤儿,对不起,父王没有待在你和你母后的身边。从今天开始,父王会保护你和你母后。"红炎说道。"父王!"红尤忍不住地抱住红炎地哭着说道。"乖,尤儿。"红炎摸着红尤的头说道。红炎、尤娜和红尤一家三口终于团聚在一起了。

"那个公主大人,请问'白蛇'(季夏)他们要怎么处理?"白问道。"对了,红炎皇子,请问你有什么办法帮助四龙战士,他们自从离开高华国后就一直倒地不起。"尤娜说道。红炎看了四龙战士的状况后,便叫红霸去红明的房间拿药给四龙战士服用。四龙战士服用那些药后,他们的情况便慢慢地好起来。

"红炎小哥,你这药可神奇了竟然可以解除我们四龙战士的问题。"泽诺说道。"这是红明自己用魔法研发的药,没想到会对四龙战士有效果。"红炎说道。四龙战士又能像往常一样行动自如。"对了,红明皇子呢?"尤娜问道。"自从煌帝国加入'国家联盟'后,本来就以军事为主的煌帝国突然被逼以经济为主,煌帝国便失去像以前那样的实力而且还面临着国债累累的危机。白龙不知为何突然失踪,现在由红玉当煌帝国的女皇来治理国家。虽然原巴尔巴德的第三王子-阿里巴巴.沙尔贾有帮助煌帝国解决这次的危机,但还是不够。所以,在这之前阿里巴巴曾经来过这里跟我们商量这件事,我们决定让红明假扮成一名官员跟阿里巴巴回去煌帝国解决这次的危机。"红炎说道。"尤娜,煌帝国都变成这个样子了,请问你决定要如何处理你和红尤的事情?"翟鹤问道。"尤娜公主,你和尤儿到底发生什么事?"红炎不解地问道。尤娜便把她和红尤差点被空部族的士兵捉的事情告诉红炎。"谁敢动我的妻儿,我就杀了他!"红炎愤怒地说道。大家都被红炎的气势给吓到了。"没想到红炎皇子愤怒的时候,气势还是跟之前一样可怕。"悠想起六年前当空部族的士兵准备攻击尤娜时,红炎便愤怒地恐吓空部族的士兵,连苏芳到被吓到了。"我也不会放过那些敢动公主和红尤皇子的人。"白露出杀气地说道。通过白的举动,红炎发觉到白也喜欢尤娜,所以超级不爽白。白因为吃红炎的醋,所以也超级不爽红炎。两人水火不容。

沙尔贾有帮助煌帝国解决这次的危机,但还是不够。所以,在这之前阿里巴巴曾经来过这里跟我们商量这件事,我们决定让红明假扮成一名官员跟阿里巴巴回去煌帝国解决这次的危机。"红炎说道。"尤娜,煌帝国都变成这个样子了,请问你决定要如何处理你和红尤的事情?"翟鹤问道。"尤娜公主,你和尤儿到底发生什么事?"红炎不解地问道。尤娜便把她和红尤差点被空部族的士兵捉的事情告诉红炎。"谁敢动我的妻儿,我就杀了他!"红炎愤怒地说道。大家都被红炎的气势给吓到了。"没想到红炎皇子愤怒的时候,气势还是跟之前一样可怕。"悠想...