Episode 8- Ren Kouen's Son and Sinbad's Daughter

第8话-练红炎的儿子和辛巴达的女儿

Part 1

第1部

"'International Alliance' will disband armies system for those countries who join them. Even though those kings can still control their own countries, but if the king's decision cannot accept by the 'International Alliance', 'International Alliance' will interference into the decision. Damn Sinbad, not only confiscate our metal vessels, he also expelled brother and others to an island that didn't know by others! What the hell it is!" Kougyoku said angrily. "Kougyoku, please clam down!" Alibaba placate Kougyoku in a great rush and said.

"'Old uncle' (Kouen), you and Sinbad are enemy right? Then why he didn't kill you, but put you on an island and take away your metal vessels? He did that will let himself remain his future trouble." Hak ask Kouen with curious. "Humph, who knows that what kind of bad ideas is planning by 'The High King of Seven Seas' (Sinbad). But I think he is planning to do somethings with using our metal vessels. I think things will be not easy, he will want to somethings which are desperately serious." Kouen said. "Couldn't be things that relate to Solomon like things that relate to Alma Torran that prince Kouen you told me before?" Yona said. "Maybe it is." Kouen thinks and said. "Bro Kouen, in before you said that dragons are relate to Alma Torran that same like your metal vessels. If 'International Alliance' knows about information of little girl (Yona), Kouyo and we four dragon warriors, will the person who called Sinbad want to catch little girl (Yona) and Kouyo which are King Hiryuu's descendant and also subdue we four dragon warriors just like he confiscate your metal vessels?" Zeno ask. "If he want to use my woman and my child, I will kill him!" Kouen said angrily.

"What! Princess Yona, prince Kouyo, Zeno and others, you all are dragons!" Alibaba is shocked and can't believe and said. "Of course, bro Alibaba. Not only I am a dragon, Kija, Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah are dragons. People called us as four dragon warriors." Zeno point at Kija, Jae-Ha and Shin-Ah and said. "Then you all are same like the mother dragon who meet with me and Judar in other world, he brought us back to this world and resurrection me?" Alibaba ask with excite. "Bro Alibaba, can you tell us what do the mother dragon look like?" Zeno said.

Alibaba tell Yona and others about the dragon's appearance that he and Judar meet in other world. "Yes, King Hiryuu and we four dragon warriors original appearance is similar with the mother dragon you meet in other world. " Zeno said. "Then why you all didn't change into your original appearance?" Alibaba ask with confused. "Because King Hiryuu likes human, so he turn into human form for protecting human. Our ancestors, the originals of four dragon warriors want to protect King Hiryuu and did contract to became human form and follow King Hiryuu." Kija said. "Brother, I think that we cannot let princess Yona and Kouyo's true identity spread out to avoid 'International Alliance''s attention." Koumei said. "For princess Yona and Kouyo's sake, we need to do it." Kouen said.

Kouyo who just come out from the study room heard Kouen, Yona and others' conversations and he goes to the garden. "I can't believe that father, mother, uncles and aunt think many methods to avoid me being hurt. I can't let adults to worry about me! I must become strong!" Kouyo think without any doubt. Suddenly, Kouyo hear there has sounds from the pond. "Who is there!" Kouen observe surrounding carefully and said. He follow the sound and come to the pond. "Why there have clothes at here?" Kouyo take up the clothes that near the pond and said. One girl suddenly appear from the pond and she made Kouyo shocked, that girl is naked and she appeared in front of Kouyo, she is Gisin.

"'国际联盟'会消除那些加入他们的国家的军事制度。虽然那些国王还可以管制他们原本的国家,但是如果国王的决定无法让'国际联盟'接受的话,'国家联盟'就会插手他的决定。可恶的辛巴达,不知没收我们的魔人金具, 他还把皇兄他们逐到一座无人岛上!这是什么道理啊!"红玉愤怒地说道。"红玉,你冷静点!"阿里巴巴慌忙地安抚红玉地说道。

"'大叔'(红炎),你和辛巴达是敌人吧?那为什么他不直接把你处死,反而放你在一座孤岛上和拿走你的魔人金具?他这样做不是给他自己留下后患。"白好奇地问红炎。"哼,谁知道那个'七海霸主'(辛巴达)在策划些什么鬼主意。但我也觉得他拿我们的魔人金具一定是在策划些什么重大的事情。我觉得事情不会那么简单,他一定是要做出一些不得了的事情。"红炎说道。"该不会关系到索罗门的事情吧就比如红炎皇子你之前跟我说的关于阿尔玛托兰之类的事情吧?"尤娜说道。"也许是吧。"红炎思考并说道。"红炎小哥,你曾经说过龙也有跟阿尔玛托兰有关系就和你们的魔人金具一样。如果'国际联盟'知道小姑娘(尤娜)、红尤和我们四龙战士的资料的话,那个叫辛巴达的人会不会也像没收你们的魔人金具那样,捉拿身为绯龙王的后裔的小姑娘(尤娜)和红尤并收服我们四龙战士?"泽诺问道。"他敢利用我的女人和我的孩子的话,我就杀了他!"红炎生气地说道。

"什么!原来尤娜公主、红尤皇子和泽诺你们都是龙!"阿里巴巴吓到并不敢相信地说道。"没错,阿里巴巴小哥。不只是我是一条龙,季夏、翟鹤和弦安都是龙。人们称我们为四龙战士。"泽诺指着季夏、翟鹤和弦安说道。"那你们就是跟把我和裘达尔从另一个世界带回来并复活我的原始龙一样吗?"阿里巴巴激动地问道。"那个阿里巴巴小哥,你可以跟我们说关于那个原始龙的长相吗?"泽诺说道。

阿里巴巴便把他和裘达尔在另一个世界里遇到的原始龙的长相讲给尤娜他们听。"确实,绯龙王和我们四龙战士原本的样子长得很像那只原始龙。"泽诺说道。"那你们为什么没有变成你们原本的样子?"阿里巴巴不解地问道。"那是因为绯龙王大人喜欢人类,所以他变成人类的样子来保护人类。而我们的祖先,也就是初代四龙战士,为了保护绯龙王大人而不惜定下契约并化身成人类的样子,只为了跟随绯龙王大人。"季夏说道。"皇兄大人,我认为关于尤娜公主和红尤的真实身份还是不要传出去,免得引起'国际联盟'的注意。"红明说道。"为了尤娜公主和尤儿,我们必须这样做。"红炎说道。

刚从书房回来的红尤听到红炎和尤娜他们的对话便走去后花园。"没想到父王、母后、叔叔们和姑姑为了我的安全而想尽办法。我不能让大人们为我担心了!我必须变得更强!"红尤坚定地想着。突然,红尤听到水池那里有声音。"是谁!"红尤小心地观察四周围并说道。他便随着声音来到水池边。"这里怎么会有衣服啊?"红尤拾起放在水池旁的衣服说道。一个女孩突然从水池里蹦出来把红尤给吓坏了,那女孩全身赤裸裸地出现在红尤面前,她就是吉辛。