Episode 12- The Dragon Emperor

第12话-龙皇

Part 1

第1部

At this moment, some Kingdom of Kouka's five tribe's generals come in and said to Kouyo: "Your highness, when your highness was in a coma, I and others had read the former emperor- lord Soo-Won's imperial edict, there are former emperor's stamp and hand writings in the imperial edict. So this is a true imperial edict, I had saw your highness had turn into a dragon, your highness turn into a dragon to protect people of Kingdom of Kouka, me and others without any hesitate. I think that your highness had done some much for us, but I can't do any things. So I and others tribe's general discuss about your highness' matter, most of the general admits your highness. I am willing to follow your highness." Kan Kyo-Ga said. "A kid that already can join the force, not bad, I Lee Geun-Tae will follow your highness." Lee Geun-Tae said. "We the wind tribe from the past until now always willing to follow your highness and princess Yona...... oh I have speak wrongly, it is not princess, it is empress dowager." Tae-Woo said. "I also admit your highness." An Joon-Gi said.

In the imperial edict, Soo-Won has write that Ren Kouyo become Kingdom of Kouka's emperor, Yona become Kingdom of Kouka's empress dowager, Ren Kouen become Kingdom of Kouka's retired emperor and Hak become Kingdom of Kouka's main general which protects the royal family. After the incident of return to the rukh, each countries tidy up the after war remainder. Ren Koumei and Ren Kouha can open and aboveboard appear at Kou Empire because their criminal charge had been retract. Alibaba also marry with Morgiana. Kingdom of Kouka's armies also prepare to back to Kou Empire. At International Alliance there, Gisin become the new chairman of International Alliance, her identity had been announced to the public and she known as Sindria's princess. Sindria's king- Drakon and Ja'afar will assist Gisin to solve International Alliance's issues until Gisin become an adult. After the incident of return to the rukh, Fon confirm that Kouyo is safe and he leave. Soo-Won's dead body will send back to Kou Empire to bury.

The night before Kouyo prepare back to Kingdom of Kouka, Ren family gather together for having a meal. "I can't believe that brother will become Kingdom of Kouka's retired emperor, its awesome." Kouha said. "Although didn't become emperor, but can jump to become retired emperor." Koumei said. "I only assist Kouyo manage Kingdom of Kouka's politic until Kouyo become adult." Kouen said. "Not bad, brother. Do you agree, Yona?" Kougyoku said. "Yes, Kouyo still a child. So I and Kouen will assist Kouyo to manage Kingdom of Kouka." Yona said. "Brother, please always maintain a healthy lifestyle when you at Kingdom of Kouka. Yona, please take care my brother." Hakuei said to Yona. "Alright, I will, princess Hakuei." Yona said.

"Congratulations Kouyo for become Kingdom of Kouka's emperor." Hakuryuu said to Kouyo. "Thank you, uncle Hakuryuu." Kouyo said. "Don't become like me, Kouyo." Hakuryuu said. "Uncle Hakuryuu, don't worry, I will manage Kingdom of Kouka well." Kouyo said. "Your highness, International Alliance's chairman- Gisin want to meet lord Kouyo." Suddely Ka Koubun come in and report. "Let them come in." Kouyo said. Kougyoku let Ka Koubun lead Gisin to come in. A few moment later, Gisin, Ja'far and some Seven Seas Alliance's members come in. "Lord Kouyo, I have somethings that need to talk to you personally." Gisin said. "Ok." Kouyo said without the slightest hesitation. Both of them go to the Kou Empire's garden.

"Do you have any things that need to tell me, Gisin?" Kouyo ask. "Kouyo, I need to apologize that I didn't stop my father in time, if I can stop him in time, your uncle will not die." Gisin blame herself and said.

就在这时,一些高华国的五大部族的族长进来并对红尤说道:"拜见皇上,殿下在昏迷的时候,臣等人已经看过先帝-苏芳殿下的圣旨,里面有先帝的盖章和笔迹。所以那份圣旨是真实的,臣有目睹殿下变成龙的事情,殿下为了救高华国的百姓以及臣等人不惜变成龙来保护大家。臣认为殿下已经做了很多,而臣当时却什么都不能做。所以臣与其他部族的族长讨论关于殿下的事情,大部分的族长都承认殿下。臣愿意追随殿下。"关京牙说道。"小小年纪就已经上战场了,不错,我伊军德愿意追随殿下。"伊军德说道。"我们风部族从以前到现在都愿意追随殿下和尤娜公主......好像讲错了,不是公主,是太后。"邰悟说道。"臣也认同殿下。"安淳义说道。

原来苏芳在圣旨里写到要练红尤成为高华国的皇帝、尤娜成为高华国的太后、练红炎成为高华国的太上皇和白成为高华国的大将军并保护王室。自从回归rukh的事件后,各个国家都在收拾战后的残渣。练红明和练红霸能够光明正大地出现在煌帝国因为他们的罪名已被撤回。阿里巴巴也和摩尔迦娜结婚。高华国的军队也准备返回高华国。而在国家联盟那里,吉辛成为了新任的国家联盟主席,她的身份被公开并成为实名的辛德利亚的公主。现任辛德利亚的国王-德拉龙和贾法尔将辅助吉辛处理国家联盟的事情直到吉辛成人为止。而风则在这次的回归rukh的事件后,确认红尤安然无样后便离开了。苏芳的遗体将会运回高华国埋葬。

在红尤准备回高华国的前一天晚上,练家的人聚在一起吃饭。"没想到皇兄大人竟然成为高华国的太上皇,好厉害。"红霸说道。"虽然不能成为皇帝,但却能够跳级成为太上皇。"红明说道。"没什么朕只是辅助尤儿管理管理高华国的朝政直到尤儿长大成人为止。"红炎说道。"很不错啊,皇兄大人。你说是不是呢,尤娜?"红玉说道。"是啊,毕竟尤儿还是个孩子。所以我和红炎会辅助尤儿管理高华国。"尤娜说道。"皇兄大人,你去高华国后记得要注意健康。尤娜,皇兄大人就拜托你了。"白瑛对尤娜说道。"好的,我会的,白瑛公主。"尤娜说道。

"恭喜你,红尤能够成为高华国的皇帝。"白龙对红尤说道。"谢谢你,白龙叔叔。"红尤说道。"你可不要像我一样,红尤。"白龙说道。"白龙叔叔,你放心我会好好地管理高华国。"红尤说道。"报告殿下,国家联盟主席-吉辛要见红尤殿下。"夏黄文突然进来并说道。"让他们进来吧。"红尤说道。于是,红玉便让夏黄文请吉辛进来。过了不久,吉辛、贾法尔和几个七海联盟的人进来。"红尤殿下,臣有话想和殿下单独谈谈。"吉辛说道。"好的。"红尤毫不犹豫地说道。他们两个便走去煌帝国的后花园。

"吉辛,请问你有什么话要对我说吗?"红尤问道。"红尤,对不起都是我没有及时阻止我父王,如果我能及时阻止他的话,你的舅舅就不会死了。"吉辛自责地说道。