Episode 8- Ren Kouen's Son and Sinbad's Daughter

第8话-练红炎的儿子和辛巴达的女儿

Part 3

第3部

"Do you want to become an dungeon capture, Kouyo?" Gisin ask. "Yes, I am, but I don't know the position of dungeon. Gisin, do you know other dungeon's position?" Kouyo ask. "Of course, I know those dungeon's position that haven't been captured. I know some position from my father, some are found by me when I go for expedition. I know one dungeon that suitable for you to capture, Kouyo." Gisin said. "What dungeon, Gisin?" Kouyo ask with excited.

"13th Dungeon- Beleth's dungeon. I heard that djinn only has interest on those who have holy blood. You are the most suitable person, Kouyo. Because you are King Hiryuu's descendant, uncle Beleth maybe will choose you as his owner. How it is, do you think you want to capture that dungeon?" Gisin ask. "I want, I will capture that dungeon! Oh before I forget, how do you know many information about that dungeon?" Kouyo ask. "Is Asmodeus tell me, I like Asmodeus!" Gisin hug her metal vessel, sniper riffle which possess by Asmodeus. "Don't talk rubbish, lady Gisin." Asmodeus talk from sniper riffle.

"Thank you for telling me a lot of information. My father is your father's enemy, it is ok for you to help me?"Kouyo ask with worries. "I am fine, I decide to help you, so it is not related with my father." Gisin said. "Thank you, Gisin. Can I know where is that dungeon?" Kouyo said. "It is near the Dark Continent's area, I will go with you. You better prepare, I will come here to get you on tomorrow. Remember, I only bring you to there." Gisin said and get onto her motorbike. "What, tomorrow! Wait Gisin, I......" Without waiting Kouyo finish his words, Gisin already left. "How do I need to explain to my father and mother?" Kouyo said with don't know what to do.

Kouyo think and decide he will go with Gisin to capture that dungeon tomorrow, because this is his chance for him to become strong. He go to his room and write a letter to Kouen and Yona for telling them where he will go. When he finish writing his letter, Kouyo and Yona go into his room, he quickly keep the letter that he had finished writing it just now. "Kouyo, it already late, are you still study?" Yona ask Kouyo with concerned. "Yes, mother, I am still study." Kouyo said with calm. "Kouyo, why are you injured?" When saw Kouyo's wound, Kouen ask with worries. "Err......about this wound......don't worry father. I injury because I fell down. I am fine." For not letting Kouen and Yona knows that he injury because of he fight with Gisin, so he lies and said. "Is that true?"Kouen look at Kouyo with serious and suspicion and said. Yona also look at Kouyo with suspicion. "It is true, father, mother." Kouyo try to be calm and said. "Alright Kouyo, next time you better be careful. Ok?" Yona said. "I got it, mother." Kouyo said. "You need to rest earlier, Kouyo," Kouen said. "Of course, I will, father. Oh before I forget, err....... father, mother, I will become a dungeon capture just like father." Kouyo said with steady. "I and your mother will looking forward for your performance, Kouyo. But dungeon are dangerous, when you grow up and become strong, you can go to capture dungeon. Alright, you need to go for rest." Kouen said with gratified. After Kouen and Yona leave, Kouyo look at them leave and said goodbye to them. "I am sorry, father....... mother......." Kouyo said.

"你想成为迷宫攻略者吗,红尤?"吉辛问道。"当然想,可是我不知道迷宫的位置。吉辛,你知道其他迷宫的位置?"红尤问道。 "那当然,我知道很多未攻略的迷宫的位置。一些位置是从我父王那里知道,一些是我自己在探险时知道的。我知道一座适合你攻略的迷宫,红尤。"吉辛说道。"是什么迷宫,吉辛?"红尤兴奋地问道。

"第13迷宫-布锐斯的迷宫。据说那个魔人只对那些拥有神圣血统的人有兴趣。你就是最佳人选,红尤。因为你是绯龙王的后裔,布锐斯叔叔说不定会看中你并成为他的主人。怎样,要考虑去攻略那座迷宫吗?"吉辛问道。"我想,那座迷宫我要定了!对了,你是怎么知道那么多有关那座迷宫的资料?"红尤问道。"是阿斯莫德告诉我的,我最喜欢阿斯莫德了!"吉辛抱着自己的魔人金具,被阿斯莫德附身的阻击枪说道。"不要胡说八道,吉辛大人。"阿斯莫德从阻击枪里说道。

"谢谢,你能告诉我这么多。我的父王是你的父王的敌人,你这样帮我好吗?"红尤担心地问道。"没事,这是我自己决定要帮你的,不关父王的事情。"吉辛说道。"谢谢你,吉辛。那请问那个迷宫在哪里?"红尤说道。"在靠近黑暗大陆的那片区域,我会跟你一起去。你最好准备好,我明天会来这里接你。记住,我只带你一个人而已。"吉辛边说边骑上摩托。"什么,明天!等等吉辛,我......"还没等红尤说完,吉辛已经离开了。"怎么办我该怎么向父王和母后交代呢?"红尤不知所措地说道。

红尤想了想并决定明天一定要跟吉辛攻略那座迷宫,因为这是一个能够让他变强的机会。于是,他便进入他的房间里写了一封信给红炎和尤娜以告知他的去向。当他写完信时,红炎和尤娜进来他的房间,他连忙把他刚写好的信收起来。"尤儿,这么晚了你还在读书啊?"尤娜关心红尤地说道。"是啊,母后,孩儿正在读书呢。"红尤冷静地说道。"尤儿,你怎么受伤了?"看到红尤的伤口,红炎便担心地问道。"嗯.......关于这个伤口嘛......父王别担心。这伤是孩儿不小心摔伤的。孩儿没事的。"为了不让红炎和尤娜知道那个伤是因为他和吉辛对决时造成的,所以连忙撒谎地说道。"是真的?"红炎用严肃和怀疑的眼神看着红尤地说道。尤娜也怀疑地看着红尤。"是真的,父王、母后。"红尤装着淡定地说道。"好了尤儿,你下次要小心。知道吗?"尤娜说道。"那你早点休息吧,尤儿。"红炎说道。"嗯,我会的,父王。对了,那个.......父王、母后,孩儿一定会成为像父王一样的迷宫攻略者。"红尤坚定地说道。"我和你母后很期待你的表现,尤儿。但是迷宫很危险,等你长大并变得强大时再去攻略迷宫。好了,赶紧睡吧。"红炎欣慰地说道。等红炎和尤娜离开后,红尤看着他们离去的身影以示告别。"抱歉,父王、母后......"红尤默默地说道。

"红尤默默地说道。