Episode 10- Ren Hakuryuu's Guidance

第10话- 练白龙的指导

Part 4

第4部

"Your highness, the reason I did this is because I need to arrest princess Yona and her child- Ren Kouyo. The existence of Prince Ren Kouyo will threaten your highness, if more people in Kingdom of Kouka know his existence, they will think that he is the next Kingdom of Kouka emperor's candidate. It will be worse if those people who believe in King Hiryuu and four dragon warriors will support prince Kouyo and overthrow your highness' status." Kye-Sook said. "Yona's child- Ren Kouyo?" Soo-Won shocked and look at Kouyo and said, he can't believe that the child in front of him is Yona's child- Ren Kouyo."

"Impudent, Kouyo is my brother and princess Yona's child. He is also member of Ren family from Kou Empire, we Kou Empire will make those people include International Alliance who hurt him regret!" Kougyoku shout. Those Kou Empire's armies also appear. Both countries' armies prepare to attack each others.

"Enough, Kye-Sook! I don't want to destroy both counties harmony because of this small matter! Retreat those armies!" Soo-Won said angrily. "Yes, your highness!" Kye-Sook said with helpless. "I am sorry for the issue that my surbodinate use military order to arrest princess Yona and prince Kouyo. I will solve the rest, please forgive for my mistake. I will leave now." After finish his word, Soo-Won and Kingdom of Kouka's armies leave Kou Empire. "I can't believe...... that uncle is Soo-Won......." Kouyo can't believe and said.

After Kingdom of Kouka's armies left Kou Empire for a few days, International Alliance convene a regulatory council to force Reim Empire which is the country that not willing to join International Alliance. Muu Alexius as Reim Empire's representative express that Reim Empire determined not to join International Alliance, this have make other countries' representatives criticize him. At this moment, Ren Kougyoku as Kou Empire's representative request to let one honored guest to enter this conference room. That honored guest is Kina Kingdom's king- Yamato Takeruhiko who left Seven Seas Alliance because of the establish of International Alliance. This have make all persons shocked. Ren Kougyoku also use this opportunity to announce that Kou Empire will leave International Alliance. This have make all the representatives start to worry. Kougyoku express that Kou Empire will independent, abolish slavery and abolish military system.

"If...... Kou Empire want to leave International Alliance, Kou Empire need to let International Alliance solve issues of Kingdom of Kouka's former princess- Yona and her child." Sinbad said with claim. Sinbad's words has make all person shocked once again include Kougyoku. "What do you mean?" Kougyoku can't believe that Sinbad already know about princess Yona and her child, she ask with claim. "Recently, people from Kingdom of Kouka had came to International Alliance and told me that princess Yona and her child went to Kou Empire. Although Kingdom of Kouka is from other world in other dimension, if we can't solve this issues properly, the wars between dimensions will happen. So I think that International Alliance need to solve this issues." Sinbad said. Kougyoku find out that Sinbad has already know Kou Empire's weak points, if they don't give out Yona and Kouyo, Kou Empire will unable to leave International Alliance successfully. When Kougyoku is panic, suddenly a boy come into the conference room. "This is unnecessarily, International Alliance's chairman." The boy said. "Who are you?" Sinbad ask with confuse. "I am Ren Kouyo which is the son of Kou Empire first former prince and Kingdom of Kouka's former princess." The boy who speak is Ren Kouyo. "

"回皇上,臣之所以这样做是因为臣要捉拿尤娜公主和她的孩子-练红尤。练红尤皇子的存在对皇上来说是个威胁,如果让更多高华国的人知道他的存在的话,他们会认定高华国的下一任候选人是他。更糟糕的是如果那些信仰绯龙王和四龙战士的人民一定会支持他并推翻殿下的王位。"凯修克说道。"尤娜的孩子-练红尤?"苏芳惊讶地看着红尤并说道,他不敢相信眼前的小孩是尤娜的孩子-练红尤。

"放肆,红尤可是皇兄大人和尤娜公主的亲身骨肉。他也是煌帝国之练家的人,谁敢动他就算是国家联盟,我们煌帝国都会跟他们拼到底!"红玉喊道。煌帝国的军队便出现在这里。两国的军队正在准备开打。

"够了,凯修克!朕可不想因为这种小事而破坏两国之间的和平!给朕撤兵!"苏芳生气地说道。"是,殿下!"凯修克无奈地说道。"对于朕的部下发动军令一事,朕深感歉意。剩下的事情朕会处理,还请煌帝国的各位见谅。朕先告辞。"说完苏芳便和高华国的军队离开煌帝国。"没想到......那位叔叔就是苏芳......。"红尤不敢相信地说道。

高华国的军队离开煌帝国的几天后,国家联盟便召开定例理事会以便能够迫使不愿意加入国家联盟的雷姆帝国加入国家联盟。雷姆帝国的代表议员-穆.阿勒奇乌斯表达了雷姆帝国坚决不加入国家联盟一事便招来其他国家的代表议员的批评。就在这时,煌帝国的代表议员-练红玉便要求让一位贵宾进入会议室。而那位贵宾便是因为国家联盟的成立而脱离七海联盟的鬼倭国的国王-倭健彦。这让在场的人都感到震惊。练红玉也趁此机会宣布煌帝国将脱离国家联盟。这让在场的议员开始恐慌起来。红玉表达出煌帝国将会自立更生、废除奴隶制度和废除军事制度。

"既然......煌帝国要脱离国家联盟。那得把原高华国的公主-尤娜以及她的孩子交给国家联盟处理。"辛巴达冷静地说道。辛巴达的话让在场的所有人再次震惊包括红玉。"此话怎讲?"红尤没想到辛巴达已经知道尤娜和红尤的事情并冷静地问道。"不久之前,高华国的人曾经来过国家联盟并把尤娜公主和她的孩子去煌帝国的事告诉我。虽然高华国是来另一个次元的世界,如果不处理好的话,会引发次元之间的战争。所以我认为国家联盟必须处理这件事情。"辛巴达说道。红玉发觉辛巴达已经捉到煌帝国的把柄,如果不交出尤娜和红尤的话,煌帝国就不能顺利脱离国家联盟。就在红尤不知所措时,突然有一位男孩走进会议室。"那可不一定,国家联盟的主席。"那个男孩说道。"你是谁?"辛巴达不解地问道。"我是原煌帝国第一皇子和原高华国公主的儿子-练红尤。"那个男孩也就是练红尤说道。

煌帝国要脱离国家联盟。那得把原高华国的公主-尤娜以及她的孩子交给国家联盟处理。"辛巴达冷静地说道。辛巴达的话让在场的所有人再次震惊包括红玉。"此话怎讲?"红尤没想到辛巴达已经知道尤娜和红尤的事情并冷静地问道。"不久之前,高华国的人曾经来过国家联盟并把尤娜公主和她的孩子去煌帝国的事告诉我。虽然高华国是来另一个次元的世界,如果不处理好的话,会引发次元之间的战争。所以我认为国家联盟必须处理这件事情。"辛巴达说道。红玉发觉辛巴达已经捉到煌帝国的把柄,如果不交出尤娜和红尤的话,煌帝国就不能顺利脱离国...