Episode 11- Returning To The Rukh

第11话-回归Rukh

Part 2

第2部

"I think that it is because you, aunt Yona and four dragon warriors have dragon's bloods, so my father can't rewrote your rukh, your rukh is difference from human's rukh. Uncle Kouen's rukh had fallen, so his rukh can't rewrote. Brother Aladdin is Solomon's son, so my father can't rewrote his rukh. For uncle Alibaba, I am not sure, maybe he had died for one time." Gisin said. "Which means that if we seize the sacred palace's authority, everyone will turn back to normal?" Kouyo ask. "Maybe it is, I must intrude into the scared palace and wins my father." Gisin said. "How can we get into the sacred palace?" Kouyo ask. "I only need to use many metal vessels and your dragon's blood as medium to open the sacred palace's door and go into the sacred palace. Although I don't know that either this method efficient or not, but we must try it." Gisin said. "Then we get ready for preparation." Kouyo said.

When Kouyo and Gisin done their preparation, the two of them go to the entrance of the sacred palace. When they arrive the sacred palace's entrance, they find out that the sacred palace door is opened, there is someone who guard the door, that person is Nerva Julius Caluades who is Reim Emperor's son. "Who are you two brats? Stay away from the sacred palace's door!" Nerva shout. "I am Sinbad's daughter, is my father told you to guard the sacred palace's door! Get out of my way!" Gisin said. "Oh, you are Sinbad's daughter, let see how I handle you!" Nerva said and pull out his metal vessel. At the end, Gisin wins Nerve with using pistol shoot down his metal vessel. "Get out of my way!" Gisin shout angrily. "Humph, I tell you brat that your father's plan will fail because Alibaba, Aladdin, Ren Hakuryuu and Judar had already went in to challenge your father! Your father- Sinbad will finished! Ha...... ha...... ha...... ha!" Nerva said with a big laugh.

"Uncle Hakuryuu and others had already enter the sacred palace! We need to enter quickly to help uncle Hakuryuu and others!" Kouyo said. "Alright, now we enter." Gisin said. "Sinbad is my God! Sinbad is my stepping stone. I will ensure the completion of the spell to remake the world!" There is a voice from the sacred palace until Gisin, Kouyo and Nerva can hear. "Who is the one that speak loudly!" Nerva said with complain. "Don't tell me that we are late?" Gisin can't believe and said. "I feel that outside is danger. Gisin, I will go outside to stop the plan of returning to the rukh, you quickly find Mr Sinbad!" Kouyo "Yes." Gisin finish her words, she change into djinn equip and fly into the sacred palace. Kouyo change into djinn equip and fly to outside.

After Gisin enter the sacred palace, Sinbad's every memory since he was young until he became adult and David who possess on Sinbad appear in Gisin's mind. Gisin finally understand that why Sinbad want to rewrote rukh and that sounds are from David. "Oh, I see that the person who say that my father is his God was David! I will punch him badly!" Gisin said angrily. Gisin see that David is fight with Aladdin, Alibaba, Ren Hakuryuu and Judar. Aladdin had already inhibit David. "Damn it, you all...... I will......!" Without waiting David finish his words, Gisin shoot David with using penetrate bullet. "What!" David didn't anticipate that someone will give him a surprise attack. "David, I Gisin will never forgive you!" Gisin shout. "Sinbad's daughter, how can she come here!" David finish his words and disappear in front of everyone. "Brother Aladdin, where is my father!" Gisin shout angrily. "Gisin...... uncle Sinbad he......" Aladdin don't know how to tell Gisin about Sinbad's matters and said.

"我觉得应该是你、尤娜伯母和四龙战士拥有龙的血统,所以我父王没有办法改写你们的rukh,毕竟你们的rukh和人类的rukh是不一样的。红炎伯父的rukh已经堕转,所以没有被改写rukh。阿拉丁哥哥是所罗门的儿子,所以父王没有办法改写他的rukh。而阿里巴巴叔叔,我就不清楚,可能是因为他曾经死过一次。"吉辛说道。"那只要我们夺取圣宫的控制权,大家就能恢复正常?"红尤问道。"可能是这样,我们得闯入圣宫战胜我父王。"吉辛说道。"那我们要如何进入圣宫?"红尤问道。"我只需要使用大量的魔人金具和你的龙之血来作为媒介便可以打开圣宫的大门并进入圣宫。虽然不知道能不能成功,但我们还得试一试。"吉辛说道。"那我们去准备吧。"红尤说道。

当红尤和吉辛准备好后,两人便前往圣宫的入口处。当他们到达圣宫的入口处时,便发现到圣宫的门是开着的,有一个人守着那个门口,那个人是雷姆帝国的皇帝之子-涅尔瓦.尤利乌斯.卡尔亚德斯。"你们这两个小鬼是谁啊?不准接近圣宫之门!"涅尔瓦喊道。"我是辛巴达的女儿,是父王叫你守住圣宫之门的吧!快给老娘闪开!"吉辛说道。"原来是辛巴达的女儿,看老子如何收拾你!"涅尔瓦说道并拿出他的魔人金具。结果,吉辛便用手枪把涅尔瓦的魔人金具打飞。"还不给老娘闪一边!"吉辛生气地喊道。"哼,告诉你这个小鬼,你父王的计划泡汤了因为阿里巴巴、阿拉丁、练白龙和裘达尔已经进去挑战你父王了!你的父王-辛巴达完蛋了!哈......哈......哈......哈!"涅尔瓦大笑地说道。

"原来白龙叔叔他们已经进入圣宫!我们得赶快进去帮助白龙叔叔他们!"红尤说道。"辛巴达是我的神!果然辛巴达是我的踏脚石。那就让世界回归rukh的魔法就由我来完成吧!"有个声音从圣宫里发出来连吉辛、红尤和涅尔瓦都听得到。"是谁说话这么大声啊!"涅尔瓦抱怨地说道。"难道我们来晚了吗?"吉辛不敢相信地说道。"我感觉到外面有危险。吉辛,我先去外面阻止还原rukh的计划,你快点去找辛巴达先生!"红尤说道。"是的。"说完吉辛便进入魔装状态飞进圣宫。而红尤则进入魔装状态,然后飞到外面。

吉辛进入圣宫后,辛巴达从小到大所发生的事情和附身在辛巴达身上的大卫的所有记忆全部都涌入吉辛的脑海里。吉辛终于明白为何辛巴达要改写rukh和刚刚那个是来自于大卫。"原来刚刚说父王是他的神的人竟然是大卫!看老娘如何打爆他!"吉辛生气地说道。吉辛看到大卫在于阿拉丁、阿里巴巴、练白龙和裘达尔战斗。阿拉丁已经压制住大卫。"可恶,你们......看我......!"还没等大卫说完吉辛便使用穿透子弹射穿大卫。"什么!"大卫没有想到还有其他人会偷袭他并说道。"大卫,我吉辛绝对不会放过你!"吉辛大喊道。"辛巴达的女儿,她怎么会来到这里!"说完大卫便消失在众人面前。"阿拉丁哥哥,我的那个臭父王滚到哪里去了!"吉辛生气地喊道。"吉辛......那个辛巴达叔叔他......"阿拉丁不知该怎么告诉吉辛有关辛巴达的事情并说道。

"阿拉丁不知该怎么告诉吉辛有关辛巴达的事情并说道。