Episode 8- Ren Kouen's Son and Sinbad's Daughter

第8话-练红炎的儿子和辛巴达的女儿

Part 4

第4部

"Prince Kouen, I felt that Kouyo injury is not like he fell down." When back to their room, Yona said to Kouen. "Definitely it is not because of he fell down. According to my experience, he injury because of fighting. But it is not an ordinary fight, I felt that the other person who fight against him is good at fighting or using somethings like magic or metal vessels. However, he doesn't has serious injury, it looks like that person have no intention to hurt Kouyo's life or maybe the person want to test him." Kouen said. "Then who is the one who attack Kouyo?" Yona said with worries. "I have no idea on who is that person." Kouen said with worries. "When I was in Kingdom of Kouka, people of sky tribe catch Kouyo as a hostage to threaten me, Hak and others. Kouyo struggle free from those armies himself and attack them. At that time I was shocked, Kouyo protects me, Hak and others although it was dangerous, he also learned martial arts without letting us knowing. This child is brave and intelligence, but it let me felt more worries about his safety." Yona said with worries.

"Kouyo know martial arts. But this child always made others worry about him. However, he had inheritance me and your behavior, he is intelligence and clam just like me, he is brave and has murderous spirit eyesight just like you, princess Yona. Last, he has desire to become strong just like me and you." Kouen said. "I agree with you, I always want to become strong just like prince Kouen and Hak. I will have more ability to protect people around me and people from Kingdom of Kouka." Yona said with smile to Kouen. "I also want to become brave just like you, princess Yona. I will not afraid of Ren Gyokuen and kill her to revenge for cousin Hakuyuu and cousin Hakuren and Kou Empire's emperor. Hakuryuu will not become like that." Kouen said and blame himself.

Yona can't bear to see that Kouen blame himself because of his cousin death, she hug him and said: "Prince Kouen, you give up for crusade against Hakuryuu for people's sake, I believe that your cousin will be proud for your decision. So please don't blame yourself, prince Kouen. I will assume with you no matter what will happen in the future." Kouen has been touched by Yona again, he also hug Yona tightly and said: "Thank you for willing to assume everything and stay with me. I will also assume everything for you. For cousin Hakuyuu, cousin Hakuren and your father's sake, we will protect both Kou Empire and Kingdom of Kouka. I give you power, you give me courage. We will protect this world, for people's sake and Kouyo's sake." "Of course, for everyone sake, for Kouyo's sake. We must be strong." Yona agree and said. Both of them start to kiss each other and do sexual intercourse with each other.

Next day, Kouyo come to the place which tell by Gisin. Gisin already wait for him at there. "You finally come, Kouyo." Gisin said. "Yes, sorry for letting you waiting for me." Kouyo said. "Ride my motorbike, I will bring you to the 13th dungeon." Gisin let Kouyo ride up her motorbike and said. Gisin and Kouyo go to the 13th dungeon. At Kou Empire's palace, Yoon run quickly on the way to Kouen and Yona's room and meet Hak. "Somethings bad happen, 'Thunder Beast' (Hak)!" Yoon said with nervous. "What had happened, Yoon? Don't much fuss about nothing in earlier morning." Hak yawn and said. "Its bad, 'Thunder Beast' (Hak), Kouyo go to capture dungeon himself!" Yoon said with nervous. "What!" Hak was shocked by this sudden occurrence and run out to find Kouyo. "Yona, prince Kouen, something bad happen!" Yoon knock the room door and shouted.

"红炎皇子,我总感觉尤儿的伤好像不是摔伤这么简单。"回到房间后,尤娜对红炎说道。"那肯定不是摔伤这么简单。根据我的经验,那伤肯定是对决时受的伤。不过,不是那种普通的对决,我觉得对方可能是个擅长战斗或使用魔法或魔人金具之类的东西。可是又没有把他伤得很深,看来对方不想伤害红尤的性命或是想要测试他。"红炎说道。"那你觉得是什么人攻击尤儿?"尤娜担心地说道。"我也不清楚。"红炎说道。"我还在高华国时,空部族的人捉尤儿当人质来威胁我和白他们。尤儿竟然能够自行从那些士兵的手上挣脱并反击那些人。那孩子就算再危险也要保护我和白他们,他好偷偷去拜师学武术。那孩子即勇敢又聪明,不过这让我更加担心他的安全。"尤娜担心地说道。

"原来尤儿还会武术。不过,这孩子还真叫人担心。但他那个性格是遗传我和你的性格,他那聪明和冷静的性格就像我,而他那勇敢和带有杀气的眼神就像你,尤娜公主。最后是他拥有想要变强的欲望就像我和你一样。"红炎说道。"说得也是,我一直很想成为像红尤皇子和白那样强大。这样的话,我就能更加有能力保护我身边的人和高华国的子民。"尤娜微笑地对红炎说道。"我也想像你那样勇敢,尤娜公主。这样的话,我就能不畏惧练玉艳并杀她为白雄堂兄和白莲堂兄报仇并成为煌帝国的皇帝。白龙也不会变成那样。"红炎自责地说道。

尤娜不忍心看到红炎为他的堂兄的死而自责便抱住红炎并说道:"红炎皇子,你为了人民而放弃讨伐白龙,我相信你的堂兄会为你的所做所为而感到光荣。所以你别自责了,红炎皇子。以后有什么事情就让我与你一起承担吧。"红炎再次被尤娜给打动了也紧紧的抱住尤娜说道:"谢谢你愿意为我承担一切。为了白雄堂兄、白莲堂兄和你的父王,我们一定要保护煌帝国和高华国。我给予你力量,你给予我勇气。我们一定会保护好这个世界,为了人民、为了尤儿。""没错为了大家、为了尤儿。我们一定要坚强。"尤娜赞同地说道。两人便互相接吻并做性爱。

第二天,红尤独自来到了吉辛说的地方。吉辛已在那里等他了。"你终于来了,红尤。"吉辛说道。"是啊,抱歉让你久等了。"红尤说道。"快坐上我的摩托,我带你去第13迷宫。"吉辛让红尤坐上摩托并说道。于是,吉辛和红尤便驱车前往第13迷宫。在煌帝国的宫殿里,悠匆忙地跑向红炎和尤娜的房间的路上遇见白。"'雷兽'(白),不好了!"阿悠紧张地说道。"什么事,悠?一大清早就大惊小怪的。"白一边打哈欠一边说道。"不好了'雷兽'(白),红尤独自去攻略迷宫了!"悠紧张地说道。"什么!"白被这突如其来的事给吓到了便跑出去找红尤。"尤娜、红炎皇子,大事不好了!"悠敲打房门地喊道。