Episode 10- Ren Hakuryuu's Guidance

第10话-练白龙的指导

Part 6

第6部

  At tomorrow morning, because of the help of Kougyoku and Kouyo, Kou Empire has leave International Alliance successfully and do various preparation. When Kouyo prepare to his room to take a rest, suddenly a man who has a black hair appear in front of Kouyo, that man is Judar. "Hey kid, who are you?" Judar ask. "I am......" Kouyo haven't finish his words, Kouen and Yona just come in and meet Judar and Kouyo accidently. "Judar......" Kouen meet Judar and said. "Long time no see, prince Kouen. I think that I had seen the red hair woman who stand beside you before." Judar stare at Yona who stand beside Kouen and said. "Long time no see, Judar. I am Yona." Yona said. "Yona...... Are you the princess from what country call Kingdom of Kouka? If I didn't mistaken, you were the red hair girl who bring some people to attack Kou Empire's camps, am I right?" Judar said. "Yes." Yona said. "I can't believe that I just came back to this world recently and meet you again, Yona. Who is this kid?" Judar point at Kouyo and ask. "He is me and princess Yona's son, his name is Ren Kouyo." Kouen said. "Prince Kouen and Yona's son, Kouyo. Which means that...... Wait, which means that I had leave here for a long time! Damn it, that Aladdin made me use for a long time to come back here!" Judar said. At this moment, Hak, Yoon and four dragon warriors also just come in and meet Judar, Kouyo and others accidently. "Princess, who is this guy? I feel that I had seen him before." Hak stare at Judar and ask. "I...... I...... think I remember...... you are one of the person who felt unconscious when I use 'green dragon's eyes'....... who call Judar......." Shin-Ah look at Judar and said. "I remember! You are the mask man who use 'green dragon's eyes' to made me and Hakuryuu unconscious! Damn it, you don't think that I will forgive you!" Judar said angrily. When everyone are keep making noise, Zeno feel that something bad will happen, he look at the sky and said: "Hope that there will not happen bad things in future."

  Five days later after Sinbad return from the scared palace, suddenly Kougyoku announce that Kou Empire will rejoin International Alliance to everyone. "Kougyoku, you say that you will let Kou Empire leave International Alliance, am I right? Why you rejoin?" Yona ask with confuse. "I and brother Koumei rethink again that it will be better for Sinbad to have authority to avoid those tragedies happen again." Kougyoku said. "Why let that Sinbad to have authority!" Kouen ask angrily. "Brother, this is peace for a hundred or a thousand years! Why you still can't understand, brother?" Koumei said. "Koumei you......" Kouen said angrily. "Yona, I agree with prince Koumei and Lady Kougyoku's statement. I agree that Mr Sinbad will have ability to protect the peace of the world." Yoon said. "What happen to you, Yoon? How can you say like that?" Kija said. "How can this happen?" Shin-Ah said. "Ok, ok, everyone don't be like that, Hak please say somethings." For moderate the mood, Jae-Ha think to let Hak to speak somethings and said. "Princess, I also agree with lady Kougyoku, prince Koumei and Yoon's statements because it is peace for a hundred or a thousand years. I think that princess will understand me." Hak said. Hak's words have make Yona, Kouyo and four dragon warriors shocked. "Hak, you won't speak like this! Tell me that this is not your sincere words!" Yona hold Hak's shoulder tightly and said with nervous. "Princess, this is my sincere words and I know what am I saying." Hak said. "Hak...... How can you become like that....." Yona stunned, she look at Hak and said with tears. Yona can't believe that Hak who play together with her when she was young will say somethings like that. "I hate you, Hak!" Yona shout angrily and run away. "Princess Yona!" Kouen quickly run after Yona and said.

  第二天早上,煌帝国因为红玉和红尤的帮助下成功脱离国家联盟并做着各式各样的准备。正当红尤准备回房间休息时,突然有位黑发男子出现在红尤面前,那男子正是裘达尔。"你小子是谁啊?"裘达尔问道。"我是......"还没等红尤说完,红尤和尤娜也刚好进来并撞见裘达尔和红尤。"裘达尔......"红炎见到裘达尔便说道。"好久不见,红炎皇子。话说你身边的那位红发女人我好像在哪里见过。"裘达尔看着红炎身边的尤娜说道。"好久不见,裘达尔。我是尤娜。"尤娜说道。"尤娜......难道你就是那个什么高华国的公主吗?如果我没记错的话,你曾经带着一些人攻击煌帝国的营地的那位红发女孩是吗?"裘达尔说道。"是的。"尤娜说道。"没想到我刚回到这个世界就见到你,尤娜。还有这个小鬼是谁啊?"裘达尔指着红尤问道。"他是我和尤娜公主的儿子,他叫练红尤。"红炎说道。"红尤,红炎皇子和尤娜的儿子。也就是说......等等,原来我已经离开这里很久了!可恶,都是那个阿拉丁害我花这么久的时间才回来这里!"裘达尔说道。就在这时,白、悠和四龙战士刚好进来并撞见裘达尔和红尤他们。"公主大人,这个人是谁啊?总感觉有点眼熟。"白看着裘达尔并问道。"我......我......好像想起来了......你就是那个被我的'青龙之眼'震晕的其中一个人......好像叫裘达尔......。"弦亚看着裘达尔并说道。"我想起来了!你就是那个用'青龙之眼'把我和白龙震晕的面具男!可恶,你可不要以为老子会原谅你!"裘达尔生气地说道。正当大家在吵吵闹闹时,泽诺好像感觉到不详的预感并望向天空说道:"希望将来不会发生什么不好的事情。"

  辛巴达从圣宫回来的五天后,红玉突然向大家宣布要让煌帝国重新加入国家联盟。"红玉,不是说好要退出国家联盟的吗?怎么又重新加入?"尤娜不解地问道。"朕和红明皇兄重新想过了,为了不让煌帝国的悲剧重演有必要让辛巴达大人来掌握权力。"红玉说道。"为什么是让辛巴达那种家伙来掌握权力!"红炎生气地问道。"皇兄大人,这可是为了百年后、千年后的和平!难道你还不能理解吗,皇兄大人?"红明说道。"红明你......"红炎生气地说道。"尤娜,我认同红明皇子和红玉殿下的看法。我认同辛巴达先生有能力保护世界的和平。"悠说道。"悠,你怎么了,你怎么会说出这种话?"季夏说道。"怎么会变成这样?"弦安说道。"嘛,嘛,各位别这样嘛,那个白你也说点话。"为了缓和气氛,崔鹤想让白说点话并说道。"公主大人,我也认同红玉殿下、红明皇子和悠的说法因为这是为了百年后、千年后的和平。我认为公主大人应该会理解我的话。"白说道。白的话把尤娜、红尤和四龙战士都给震惊。"白,你是不可能说出这种话的!快告诉我这不是你的真心话!"尤娜紧握白的肩膀,紧张地说道。"公主大人,这是我的真心话,而且我自己很清楚自己在说什么。"白说道。"白......你怎么会变成这样......"尤娜呆呆地看着白说道并默默地流泪。尤娜没有想到从小跟自己一起玩的白会说出这种话。"我讨厌你,白!"尤娜生气地喊道并转身快跑地离开。"尤娜公主!"红炎连忙跑追尤娜地说道。

"尤娜呆呆地看着白说道并默默地流泪。尤娜没有想到从小跟自己一起玩的白会说出这种话。"我讨厌你,白!"尤娜生气地喊道并转身快跑地离开。"尤娜公主!"红炎连忙跑追尤娜地说道。