Episode 10- Ren Hakuryuu's Guidance

第10话-练白龙的指导

Part 2

第2部

  "Yes.......Yes.......I know. I want to find Judar, help me to transmit to your father, Alibaba and others. You need to take care of your father, mother and aunt Hakuei. You need to protect Kou Empire, don't end up like me. You need to be careful of Ren Gyokuen (Arba) and Mr Sinbad, maybe they will find you. I have done what I have to do, I will left you the rest, Kouyo." Hakuryuu said and left Kouyo himself behind.

"Where are you, prince Kouyo? Prince Kouyo......" Alibaba who are searching Kouyo find that Kouyo lie on the ground tiredly and he shocked, he quickly run to get Kouyo. "Are you alright, prince Kouyo? Why you lie at here?" Alibaba hold Kouyo and ask with nervous. "It's you, uncle Alibaba, I just pick a fight with uncle Hakuryuu for a whole night. After that, uncle Hakuryuu say that he want to find Judar and leave." Kouyo said. Kouyo said. "That Hakuryuu, leave his nephew at here and then go away. How he as an uncle can treat his nephew like that? Prince Kouyo, let me hold you." Alibaba said. "Thank you, uncle Alibaba." After finished his word, Kouyo went unconscious and leave Alibaba who is panic.

When Kouyo awakes, he find that he is lied on Hak's back and said: "Uncle Hak......". "You finally awake, prince Kouyo." Hak who carry Kouyo and said. "Kouyo finally awake." Yoon said happily. Yona, Kouen and four dragon warriors alco come to concern about Kouyo's situation. When Kouyo find out that Gisin, Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana didn't came with them and asked with nervous: "Father, mother, why I didn't saw Gisin, uncle Alibaba and others?" After hear Kouyo's questions, Kouen said: "They decide to go back to International Alliance, so they didn't go back Kou Empire with us.". "I get it, but I haven't say goodbye to Gisin." Kouyo say to himself with disappointed. "Kouyo, you look sad, don't tell me that you fell in love to Gisin." Jae-Ha said. "That......that impossible, uncle Jae-Ha! How will I fell in love to that Gisin who is lascivious, unfaithful, love to drunk and pervert's girl!" Kouyo said with shy. "I just joking, don't take it seriously, Kouyo." Jae-Ha said with smile. "We will arrive Kou Empire soon." Shin-Ah said. Everyone have arrived Kou Empire successfully.

After back to Kou Empire, everyone settle down Hakuei, Kouyo start to help Kougyoku settle some countries' issues and learn politic from Kouen. Due to Soo-Won is still stay at this world, Yona decide to stay here to observe action among Kingdom of Kouka and International Alliance. One day, when Kouyo patrol the city himself, suddenly he find that a man who is lost, he go to that man's direction and ask "Uncle, do you need help?" That man is Soo-Won, he look at Kouyo and said "I and my surbodinate come to Kou Empire to take a visit, but I had lost and I couldn't find him.". "Its ok, uncle. I will help you to search for your surbodinate." Kouyo said. "Thanks, little boy. It will help me a lot." Soo-Won said with smile. Both of them chit-chat and search for Soo-Won's surbodinate.

"Uncle, are you just arrived Kou Empire?" Kouyo ask. "Yes, this is my first time to visit Kou Empire. I heard that Kou Empire was a military country, I am surprise that there are many businessmen doing business at here." Soo-Won said. "Kou Empire was a military country in the past. But now it change it's style to develop the country. It show that although Kou Empire didn't conquer other countries, it still can survive." Kouyo said with confidence. "Little boy, look like you know a lot of things, I am admire you, do you want to go Kingdom of Kouka with me? I confirm that you will become more success in future." Soo-Won said to Kouyo.

  "是......是......我知道了。我要找裘达尔了,帮我转告给你的父王和阿里巴巴他们。你要照顾好你的父王、母后和白瑛姑姑。煌帝国就交给你来保护,别像我这样。你要小心练玉艳(阿尔巴)和辛巴达先生,他们可能会找上你。该做的我都做了,剩下的就要靠你了,红尤。"白龙说道便转身离开并留下红尤一个人。

"红尤皇子,你在哪?红尤皇子......"正当寻找红尤的阿里巴巴看到累倒在地上的红尤便吓到跑去红尤那里。"红尤皇子,你没事吧?你怎么躺在这里?"阿里巴巴扶着红尤紧张地问道。"原来是阿里巴巴叔叔,我刚刚和白龙叔叔单挑了一整个晚上。然后,白龙叔叔说要去找裘达尔便走了。"红尤说道。"那个白龙竟然把自己的侄儿留在这里,然后自己就跑掉。他这个叔叔是怎么当的?红尤皇子,我来扶你一把。"阿里巴巴说道。"谢谢你,阿里巴巴叔叔。"红尤说完后便昏了过去,留下不知所措的阿里巴巴。

当红尤醒来时,发现自己躺在白的背上便说道:"白叔叔......"。"你终于醒了,红尤皇子。"背着红尤的白说道。"红尤终于醒了。"悠高兴地说道。尤娜、红炎和四龙战士也过来关心红尤。当红尤发现吉辛、阿里巴巴、阿拉丁和摩尔迦娜没有跟着他们时,便紧张地问道:"父王、母后,请问孩儿怎么没有看到吉辛和阿里巴巴叔叔他们?"听了红尤的问题后,红炎便说道:"他们打算回去国家联盟那里,所以就没有跟着我们回煌帝国。"。"原来如此,我都还没跟吉辛告别呢。"红尤失望地自言自语地说道。"红尤,看你这么伤心的样子,你该不会是喜欢吉辛吧。"崔鹤说道。"怎......怎么可能呢,崔鹤叔叔!我哪里会喜欢像吉辛那种好色、花心、爱喝酒又变态的女生呢!"红尤害羞地说道。"我开玩笑的,别当真,红尤。"崔鹤微笑地说道。"我们要到煌帝国了。"席安说道。大家便顺利地回到煌帝国。

回到煌帝国后,大家安顿好白瑛,红尤便开始边帮忙红玉处理一些国家的问题一边跟着红炎学习政治。由于苏芳还在这个世界,尤娜打算留下来观察高华国和国家联盟的行动。有一天,正当红尤独自巡视城镇时,突然看到一个男人好像迷路了,于是便上前询问:"这位叔叔请问你有什么需要帮忙的吗?"那个人正是苏芳,他看到红尤便说道:"那个我本来是和我的部下来参观煌帝国,结果我就迷路了并且还找不到我的部下。"。"没关系,叔叔。我和你一起去寻找你的部下。"红尤说道。"太好了,真是帮大忙了。谢谢你,小弟弟。"苏芳微笑地说道。于是他们二人便一边谈天一边寻找苏芳的部下。

"叔叔,你是刚来煌帝国的吗?"红尤问道。"是啊,我是第一次来到煌帝国。我听说煌帝国曾经是个军事主义的国家,当我看到这里到处都有商人在做生意时,我感到非常意外。"苏芳说道。"煌帝国以前确实是个军事主义的国家。不过,现在它则以另一种方式去发展。这就证明就算煌帝国没有占领其他的国家,它也能够生存下去。"红尤自信地说道。"小弟弟,看来你很博学,我很欣赏你,你要不要跟随叔叔去高华国?我保证你以后会非常出色。"苏芳对红尤说道。