Episode 10- Ren Hakuryuu's Guidance

第10话- 练白龙的指导

Part 3

第3部

"Kingdom of Kouka? Uncle, are you from Kingdom of Kouka?"Kouyo asked. "Yes, I am from Kingdom of Kouka which is a country that good at both economy and military than other countries." Soo-Won said. "I know, I also think that Kingdom of Kouka is a good country." Kouyo said. "What make you think that way?" Soo-Won is surprise and asked. "Because my mother is come from Kingdom of Kouka, I lived in Kingdom of Kouka in the past. I know about things that happen in Kingdom of Kouka." Kouyo said. "Oh, its that true?" Soo-Won look at Kouyo with surprise and asked. "Yes, of course, uncle." Kouyo said with smile.

When Soo-Won see Kouyo's smile, it make him remember Yona, he look at Kouyo and said to himself with smile: "It really looks like her.". "What are you saying, uncle?" Kouyo can't understand Soo-Won's words and ask. "Nothing, I only think that you look like one of my friend." Soo-Won clear himself and said. At this moment, Han Joo-Doh who is angry walk to Soo-Won and Kouyo's direction and said: "Your highness, where are you going? I had kept searched your highness." . "I am sorry, Joo-Doh. I only want find more about this country's view, so I lost. Thank goodness, this little boy helps me to find you. My surbodinate has find us." Soo-Won said to Kouyo with smile. "Uncle, who are you?" After heard Joo-Doh and Soo-Won's conversation, it made Kouyo suspect Soo-Won and ask.

"Actually I am......" When Soo-Won want to introduce himself, suddenly someone call Kouyo. "Prince Kouyo, its there any things that need my help? If you need help......Soo-Won." When Hak see Soo-Won, he is shocked and said. Yona, Yoon, four dragon warriors, Kouen, Koumei and Kougyoku whose follow Hak also shocked when they see Soo-Won. "Soo-Won......" Yona can't believe that person in front of her is Soo-Won and said. "Yona...... Hak......" Soo-Won also can't believe that those people in front of him are Yona, Hak and others and said. Joo-Doh who is beside Soo-Won also shocked by this sudden situation. "Soo-Won......" Kouyo can't believe that the gentle uncle is Soo-Won who killed his maternal grandfather and said.

Hak pull out his weapon and wave to Soo-Won, Joo-Doh quickly pull out his sword and obstruct. "Why you killed King II? Why you made princess suffers? Don't touch prince Kouyo, if not I will kill you!" Hak stare at Soo-Won with murderous spirit. At this moment, Kye-Sook bring Kingdom of Kouka's armies appears at here and said: "'Thunder Beast' (Hak), don't overdo it!" When see Kingdom of Kouka's armies come into Kou Empire's areas without permission, Kougyoku said angrily: "I doesn't allowed Kingdom of Kouka's armies step into my territory, I want you all to leave now.". "Lady Kougyoku, Kingdom of Kouka is International Alliance's honored guest, lord Soo-Won has International Alliance's VIP card, so Kou Empire as one of the member from International Alliance has no qualification to stop us." Kye-Sook said. "What!" Kougyoku said angrily. Kye-Sook's action and Hak's conversation to Soo-Won have make Kouen feel very angry, when he want to pull out his sword to attack Soo-Won, Yona stop him and said: "Let me and Kougyoku handle this situation, don't worry, I will be alright." This has make Kouen clam down himself.

"Kye-Sook, I didn't command you bring armies to step into Kou Empire's area. What is your meaning?" Soo-Won ask Kye-Sook angrily.

"高华国?叔叔,你是来自高华国的吗?"红尤问道。"是啊,我是来自无论是经济和军事方面都出色的高华国。"苏芳说道·。"这些我都知道,我也认为高华国是个不错的国家。"红尤说道。"是什么事情让你这样想?"苏芳惊讶地问道。"因为我的母亲是来自高华国,而且我以前是住在高华国。当然知道高华国的事情。"红尤说道。"哦,是吗?"苏芳惊讶地看着红尤问道。"是的,叔叔。"红尤微笑地说道。

看着红尤的笑容这让苏芳想起尤娜,他便微笑地看着红尤自言自语地说道:"真的很像她。"。"叔叔,你说什么?"红尤听不明白苏芳的话便问道。"没什么,只是觉得你很像我的一位朋友。"苏芳马上清醒过来地说道。就在这时,范诸斗生气地走向苏芳和红尤的方向并说道:"殿下,你到底去了哪里?害臣一直寻找殿下。"。"抱歉,诸斗。朕只是想要看看这个国家的景色,便不小心迷路了。还好这位小弟弟帮朕找到你。叔叔的部下已经找到我们了。"苏芳笑着对红尤说道。"那个叔叔,你到底是什么人?"听了诸斗和苏芳的对话后,让红尤开始怀疑苏芳并问道。

"那个我其实是......"正当苏芳要说出自己的身份时,突然有人叫红尤。"红尤皇子,请问还有什么事情需要帮忙的吗?如果有的话......苏芳。"当白看到苏芳时,他整个人都惊呆了并说道。跟着白过来的尤娜、悠、四龙战士、红炎、红明和红玉看到苏芳时也都惊呆了。"苏芳......"尤娜不敢相信眼前的人是苏芳并说道。"尤娜......白......"苏芳也不敢相信眼前出现的人是尤娜和白等人。诸斗也被这突如其来的事情给惊呆了。"苏芳......"红炎没有想到那位温柔的叔叔竟然是杀害他的外公的苏芳并说道。

白便拿出他的武器并挥向苏芳,诸斗连忙拔出剑挡住。"为什么要杀惟琉王?为什么要让公主这么痛苦?还有不准碰红尤皇子一根毫毛,不然我就杀了你!"白带有杀气地瞪着苏芳说道。此时,凯修克带领的高华国军队出现在这里并说道:"雷兽(白),适可而止!"看到高华国的军队擅自踏入煌帝国的领地,红玉愤怒地说道:"朕可没允许让高华国的军队踏入煌帝国的领地,你们现在马上给朕离开。"。"红玉殿下,高华国可是国家联盟的贵宾,苏芳殿下有国家联盟的贵宾卡,所以身为国家联盟一员的煌帝国没有资格阻止我们。"凯修克说道。"什么!"红玉愤怒地说道。凯修克的行为和白与苏芳的对话让红炎感到非常生气,在他想要拔剑砍苏芳时,尤娜阻止了他并说道:"这里就交给我和红玉,放心,我不会有事的。"红玉才稍微冷静下来。

"凯修克,朕可没有命令你带兵踏入煌帝国的领地。你这是什么意思?"苏芳生气地问凯修克。