Episode 9- Arba's Conspiracy

第9话-阿尔巴的阴谋

Part 4

第4部

"Why you know? Who are you?" Alibaba ask with alert. "I am Gisin, I am International Alliance's leader and also 'The High King of Seven Seas'- Sinbad's daughter. Nice to meet you all, uncle Alibaba, brother Aladdin and also Kouyo's parents. I know all of your information. Oh before I forget, my father already know the news about 'The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch' had arrived in this land. And also I like to drink alcohol and hang out with some handsome guys." Gisin said.

"What! Mr Sinbad has a daughter!" Alibaba said with shock, he think that either Gisin is Sinbad's illegitimate child. "Not only uncle Sinbad, uncle Kouen also has a child!" Aladdin also said with shock. "Mr Sinbad's daughter is female version of 'playboy of seven seas' (Sinbad)." Morgiana said. "Brother has a son!" Ren Hakuryuu said with shock. "The daughter of 'The High King of Seven Seas', like father like daughter, and also bring Kouyo to capture dungeon without permission!" Kouen said with satire.

"Father, this is not Gisin fault. Is me the one who decide to capture dungeon. So I request Gisin to bring me to the dungeon." Kouyo said. "Shut up! Do you know how dangerous dungeon is? It is not a place for a kid like you can go! Do you know me and your mother are worry about you? And also why you go there with daughter of 'The High King of Seven Seas' (Sinbad)? Do you know why Kou Empire now is weak than the past? This is because 'The High King of Seven Seas' (Sinbad) was controlling secretly behind it!" Kouen scold Kouyo's angrily. Everyone are shocked by Kouen, Kouen are serious, Kouyo nearly cry out. "Hey! 'Old Uncle' (Kouen), you are too over, prince Kouyo only a child." Hak said.

"I am fine, uncle Hak. Is me the one who do not tell father and mother and capture dungeon by myself. This my fault. But Gisin is not a bad person, she help me to arrive the dungeon. My recurve broke, she gave me her gun to let me use it when occur emergency incident to protect myself. Gisin helps me to defeat Ren Gyokuen, She teach me how to use metal vessel, she also help me to safe father, mother, uncle Hak and others. Gisin doesn't take advantage and entrap on me. Although I dislike Gisin's behavior, we quarrel a lot. But Gisin is a good person , she will not do things just like father say, I can guarantee." Kouyo defend for Gisin bravely and said. "Kouyo......." Gisin heart has touched by Kouyo. Kouen see that Kouyo doesn't cower, he face Kouen bravely, he admit his mistake and retort Kouen's point of view on Gisin. Kouen feel that Kouyo has grow up.

"Kouyo, although you had made mistake, but your spirit has make me feel proud. Perhaps your point of view is correct, I cannot think that Gisin will like 'The High King Seven Seas''s (Sinbad) because she is his daughter. Kouyo, when you saw me and your mother injuries, you attack Ren Gyokuen without hesitate. Father I can't do it, but you did it. If I can be like you, maybe I can become Kou Empire's emperor. Father I feel happy for you. You can become dungeon capture, it means that djinn approve you, you need to use this ability to help people from Kou Empire and Kingdom of Kouka. I belief that one day you will surpass me and become a remarkable king. Father I forgive you." Kouen said to Kouyo with smile.

"你怎么知道的?你是谁?"阿里巴巴警惕地问道。"我叫吉辛,是国际联盟的主席和'七海霸主'-辛巴达的女儿。很高兴能够见到你们,阿里巴巴叔叔、阿拉丁哥哥和红尤的父母。我可是很清楚你们的资料。对了,我那个臭父王已经知道'暗黑龙与愉快的空腹者'来到这片大陆的消息。还有我喜欢喝酒和找帅哥。"吉辛说道。

"什么!辛巴达先生有个女儿!"阿里巴巴被吓到地说道,心里想着吉辛是不是辛巴达的私生女。"不只辛巴达叔叔,连红炎叔叔都有孩子!"阿拉丁也吓到地说道。"辛巴达先生的女儿完全就是'七海花花公子'(辛巴达)的女生版本。"摩尔迦娜说道。"皇兄大人,竟然有个儿子!"练白龙吓到地说道。"'七海霸主'(辛巴达)的女儿,果然是有其父必有其女,还私自带尤儿去攻略迷宫!"红炎讽刺地说道。

"父王,这不是吉辛的错。是孩儿自己决定要攻略迷宫。所以孩儿才请求吉辛带孩儿去迷宫那里。"红尤说道。"闭嘴!你知道攻略迷宫是很危险的吗?那里可不是给像你这种小孩去的地方!你知道我和你母后有多担心你吗?还有为什么要跟'七海霸主'(辛巴达)的女儿一起行动?你知不知道为什么现在的煌帝国会比以前更虚弱?这是因为'七海霸主'(辛巴达)在背后操控一切!"红炎生气地骂红尤。在场的所有人都被红炎吓到了,红炎可是很严肃的,红尤差点哭出来。"喂!'大叔'(红炎),你太过了,红尤皇子还只是个孩子而已。"白说道。

"我没事,白叔叔。是孩儿不孝,没有告诉父王和母后先就擅自去攻略迷宫。这点是孩儿的错。不过吉辛不是坏人,她帮助孩儿去到迷宫的地方.孩儿的反曲弓坏了,她送孩儿一把枪让孩儿能够在紧急状况发生时用来保护自己。吉辛还帮助孩儿打倒练玉艳,她教孩儿如何使用魔人金具,她还帮孩儿救了父王、母后和白叔叔等人。吉辛全程都没有利用和陷害孩儿。虽然孩儿很讨厌吉辛的性格,每次都跟她吵架。但是,吉辛是个好人,她绝对不会做出像父王说的事情,孩儿向父王保证。"红尤勇敢地站出来为吉辛辩护。"红尤......"吉辛被红尤打动了并说道。红炎看到红尤并没有退缩,而是勇敢地面对红炎并认错和反驳红炎对吉辛的观点。红炎感觉红尤长大了。

"尤儿,虽然你做错事,但你的精神让父王我感到骄傲。或许你的观点是正确的,我不该因为吉辛是'七海霸主'(辛巴达)的女儿而把她想成跟他一样。尤儿,当你看到我和你母后受伤的时候,你毫不犹豫的与练玉艳对峙。这点父王我做不到,而你却做到了。如果父王我能够像你一样的话,说不定我已经成为煌帝国的皇帝了。这点父王我为你感到高兴。你能够成为迷宫攻略者,代表你被魔神认同,你要用这个能力去帮助煌帝国和高华国的百姓。我相信总有一天你会超越我并成为一名出色的王。父王我原谅你。"红炎微笑地对红尤说道。