Episode 9- Arba's Conspiracy

第9话-阿尔巴的阴谋

Part 5

第5部

  "Kouyo, although you cannot go to dungeon without permission. However, I am glad that you can come back safely. Mother I also feel unhappy, but you admit your mistake, mother will forgive you. Kouyo, you finally grow up. You didn't hate Gisin because Gisin's father's action, you defend for Gisin with rational. Mother I feel proud for you. In the past I hate Soo-Won who killed your grandpa, I spend a a long time to put down my hatred. You didn't hate Gisin because of your father's words. This means that you are rational just like King Hiryuu, although human entrap him but he still helped human. Kouyo, you have metal vessel, you need to use this ability to help people from Kingdom of Kouka and Kou Empire. When I see you now, mother I feel gratify for you." Yona said to Kouyo with smile.

  "Father...... mother...... I am sorry." Kouyo finally cry  and hug Kouen and Yona. Kouen, Yona and Kouyo reunion again. Hak also unable to bear and go to Yona and others direction, he hug Yona, Kouen and Kouyo and said: "Prince Kouyo, I am glad that you can come back safely." At this moment, four dragon warriors and Yoon comes and hugs Kouyo and others. "Kouyo, I am glad that you are fine!" Yoon cry and said. "Lord Kouyo, I am so worry about you!" Kija cry and said. "Kouyo, I am glad that you can come back." Jae-Ha said. "Little Kouyo, you made me so worried about you!" Zeno cry and said. "I am glad that Kouyo is fine." Shin-Ah said with relieved. Ao who stay with Shin-Ah run to Kouyo, Kouyo fondle Ao softly. "I apologize for letting everyone worry about me." Kouyo apologize to Hak, Yoon and four dragon warriors and said. After that, Kouen also apologize to Gisin.

  When see this comfort situation, Alibaba, Aladdin and others. After that, everyone pitch camp because the journey back to Kou Empire still far away. "Kouyo, about the matter on today morning......thank you." Gisin said with shy to Kouyo. "Its fine, because you are yourself, you are not your father." Kouyo said. "Kouyo, you really are my good friend. I have some alcohol which I store secretly,  lets drink together." Gisin said and take out a bottle of alcohol and prepare to give some Kouyo, but Alibaba take away her alcohol and confiscate. "Uncle Alibaba, why you take away my alcohol?" Gisin ask angrily. "Kids are not allow to drink alcohol. Gisin, can you don't learn drinking alcohol from Mr Sinbad?" Alibaba said.  "I want drink it!" Gisin said with deliberately proactive. "At first, I think that Mr Sinbad's child will be more outstanding than him, at the end she only learn his bad habit." Alibaba said with sigh. "I am stronger than my father! He has seven metal vessels, I have twelve metal vessels! Uncle Alibaba, am I stronger than my father?" Gisin said with refuse to comply.  

  "Uncle Sinbad and uncle Kouyo have family. Princess Gisin looks similar like uncle Sinbad, prince Kouyo looks similar like uncle Kouen." Aladdin said with gratify. "What are you saying brother Aladdin? How come I look like my father? My father everyday only want to hang out with others women, he totally forget about my mother. I will obey my mother. It means that I am not similar with my father. Am I right, Kouyo?" Gisin look at Kouyo and said. "You are also the same, everyday you only want to hang out with male prostitutes." Kouyo said to Gisin. Kouyo's words has make Gisin speechless. "She really more similar with uncle Sinbad."  Aladdin said with smirk.

  "尤儿,虽然你不该擅自去迷宫。不过,你能够平安回来真是太好了。母后我也感到有些生气,不过你已经认错了,母后就原谅你。尤儿,你长大了。你不会因为吉辛的父亲的行为而恨吉辛,而是很有理性的为吉辛辩护。这点母后我为你感到骄傲。想当年我是很恨杀死你外公的苏芳,我花了一段时间才放下仇恨。你却没有因为你父王的话而恨吉辛。这说明你非常有理性,就像绯龙王那样,虽然被人类陷害但还是保护人类。尤儿,你获得魔人金具,你就得用这个能力去帮助高华国和煌帝国的百姓。看到今天的你,母后我为你感到欣慰。"尤娜微笑地对红尤说道。

  "父王......母后......对不起。"红尤终于忍不住哭了出来并抱住红炎和尤娜。红炎、尤娜和红尤一家三口终于再次相聚在一起。白也忍不住地走向尤娜他们那里并抱住尤娜、红炎和红尤说道:"红尤皇子,你能够平安回来真是太好了。"就在这时,四龙战士和悠也过来抱住红尤等人。"红尤,你没事太好了!"悠哭着说道。"红尤大人,我好担心你啊!"季夏哭着说道。"红尤,你能够回来真是太好了。"翟鹤说道。"小红尤,你太令我担心了!"泽诺哭着说道。"红尤没事,太好了。"弦安安心地说道。蓝则从弦安那里跑到红尤的身上,红尤则轻轻地抚摸蓝。"抱歉,让各位担心了。"红尤向白、悠和四龙战士道歉地说道。后来,红炎也向吉辛道歉。

  看到温馨的场面,阿里巴巴和阿拉丁等人都感到非常感动。在这之后,大家就在野外扎营因为要前往煌帝国还需要走很长的路程。"红尤,今天早上的事......谢谢你。"吉辛害羞地说道。 "没事,因为你是你自己,你不是你的父王。"红尤说道。"红尤,你果然是我的好基友。来这是我私藏的酒,我来敬你一杯。"吉辛边说边拿出一瓶酒准备倒给红尤,结果阿里巴巴抢了她的酒并没收。"阿里巴巴叔叔,你为什么要抢我的酒?"吉辛生气地问道。"小孩子不能喝酒。吉辛,你可以不要学辛巴达先生喝酒吗?"阿里巴巴说道。"人家就是要喝!"吉辛不服地说道。"老娘我比我那个臭父王强多了!他有七个魔人金具,我有十二个魔人金具!阿里巴巴叔叔,你说我是不是比我的父王还来得强?"吉辛不服地说道。

  "没想到辛巴达叔叔和红炎叔叔已经成家了。吉辛公主长得像辛巴达叔叔,而红尤皇子长得像红炎叔叔。"阿拉丁欣慰地说道。"阿拉丁哥哥,你说什么嘛?我怎么可能会长得像我那个臭父王呢?我那个臭父王整天只想着去找女人,完全忘记我的母后得存在。而我呢则很听我母后的话。也就是说我和我那个臭父王不一样。你说是不是呢,红尤?"吉辛看着红尤说道。"你也不是一样,整天只想着要去找牛郎。"红尤吐槽吉辛地说道。红尤的这句话把吉辛搞到彻底无言。"她果然很像辛巴达叔叔。"阿拉丁傻笑地说道。